Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move 18:43 - Jan 30 with 1899 viewsMarc

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-man-left-out-of-squad-ahead-
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 18:46 - Jan 30 with 1868 viewsBklynRanger

A loan with a view to a perm? Hard to see how that's anything more than FFP then.

I'm sure there will be numerous invisible culdesacs created on pitches all over Germany if this move goes through.
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 1832 viewsLblock

No matter how many times we re-build this ship it continually sinks and there's plenty of rats to replace the last lot.

Another bye bye, dont cry, too bad, so sad.
Raspberry!

If he's off to Germany surely SV Hamstring would've been a better move?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 18:52 - Jan 30 with 1832 viewsWatford_Ranger

This really gives SWP a chance to get on for 10 minutes every week and run into full-backs but can Traore adequately fill the void on the bench?
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 18:59 - Jan 30 with 1781 viewsrsonist

Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 18:46 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

A loan with a view to a perm? Hard to see how that's anything more than FFP then.

I'm sure there will be numerous invisible culdesacs created on pitches all over Germany if this move goes through.

If as you'd expect they're picking up even some of his wages then it's worth it.
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 19:06 - Jan 30 with 1748 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

With a view to a permanent move??? Hahahaha! Two week holiday then...
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 19:22 - Jan 30 with 1667 viewsHarbour

Well if he goes he will always be remembered for winning the ball and crossing to BZ for that goal
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 19:50 - Jan 30 with 1556 viewsToast_R

Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 19:22 - Jan 30 by Harbour

Well if he goes he will always be remembered for winning the ball and crossing to BZ for that goal

Lets face it, he did well to stave off the challenge but the cross was a scuff and only Keogh's dumb stupidity set Zamora up for the finish.
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 19:56 - Jan 30 with 1521 viewsSuffolkHoop

Ah I was hoping I could head one of his crosses back on to the pitch from the away end tomorrow. There are a number of good young wingers in the championship or league one but what's the point in even suggesting some...we dont have the imagination nor inclination for that kind.
Login to get fewer ads

Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 20:01 - Jan 30 with 1500 viewsbaz_qpr

Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 18:46 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

Not if we bring in someone in on loan its offsetting one set of wages for another. My worry with try before you buy deals is they won't buy!
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 20:13 - Jan 30 with 1452 viewsSuffolkHoop

Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 20:01 - Jan 30 by baz_qpr

Not if we bring in someone in on loan its offsetting one set of wages for another. My worry with try before you buy deals is they won't buy!

Why don't our ludicrously expensive management and coaching team just do what they're paid for and improve the players we've got?
Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 20:16 - Jan 30 with 1444 viewsbosh67

Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 20:13 - Jan 30 by SuffolkHoop

Why don't our ludicrously expensive management and coaching team just do what they're paid for and improve the players we've got?

To be fair they are. They've almost certainly improved Jordan Mutch by selling him to Palace.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Junior Hoilett left out of squad ahead of expected move on 14:02 - Jan 31 with 936 viewsMarc

Looks like Dave was wrong on that front, on the subs bench
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024