Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
my team 01:08 - Jan 31 with 5296 viewsdoubled

for all you so called die hard hard fans WE who have been here for 40 plus years tell you be very quite weve seen dark times tf and board give us best outcome we willl fill 45k easily tf might niave but he wants usxto succsed so get behind him i want rednap out so we get together and dobit
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 22:34]
my team on 01:41 - Jan 31 with 3698 viewsBluce_Ree

Say what?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

my team on 01:42 - Jan 31 with 3697 viewsWesty75

Word.
my team on 01:51 - Jan 31 with 3687 viewsBklynRanger

"Fill 45k easily"? I think that's the only thing I don't understand about that well endowed lady's post.
my team on 01:56 - Jan 31 with 3680 viewsWindsorHoopMan

There used to be a bloke on the terraces in the 80s who used to shout "come on my team" doting the game. Don't know who he was but if you were behind the goal then you will remember
my team on 06:03 - Jan 31 with 3627 viewsHayesender

This looks like it's been written by one of Tonys Asian friends

Poll: Shamima Beghum

my team on 06:47 - Jan 31 with 3594 viewsLblock

Is there no way that Ted from Fantasy Island can be blocked from re-signing under new names?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

my team on 07:11 - Jan 31 with 3571 viewsWokingR

"Doubled" ?
I think thats probably what he has been ordering all night
my team on 07:49 - Jan 31 with 3521 viewsRed_Ranger

my team on 01:42 - Jan 31 by Westy75

Word.

Spellcheck
Login to get fewer ads

my team on 08:23 - Jan 31 with 3476 viewsDiscodroids

get fkd you pious cnt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

my team on 08:38 - Jan 31 with 3454 viewsPommyhoop

my team on 01:56 - Jan 31 by WindsorHoopMan

There used to be a bloke on the terraces in the 80s who used to shout "come on my team" doting the game. Don't know who he was but if you were behind the goal then you will remember

swerving way off topic but this reminds me of an old Hells Angel who used to frequent the local when I was just starting off on my drinking career. He used to always put Suzi Quatro on the jukebox and sit there shouting 'Suzy is my tart. Suzi is my tart..''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

my team on 08:40 - Jan 31 with 3452 viewsMytch_QPR

Could this be the resurrection of morgantwin?

In terms of £45k easily, I can only think he's referring to our squad's average weekly salary.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

my team on 09:06 - Jan 31 with 3412 viewsBlue_Castello

And DOBIT wtf is that all about, it's all in code or somebody's on the wacky backy

Small bit of research there's a touchscreen company called dobit BUT it's also the Croatian word for profit, there that explains everything.........
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 9:07]
my team on 09:19 - Jan 31 with 3383 viewsMarc

This isnt Ted.

Ted is far more educated than the OP.
my team on 10:47 - Jan 31 with 3295 viewsizlingtonhoop

I do.
I was often stood in his vicinity. More than likely still around, wasn't too much older than me I'd say.

Whilst 80s' characters are mentioned, I thought about starting a thread on this one: someone on here must've known personally the "Shoot! Shoot! - Shoot the ball!" fella. In upper P.
Please, I'd love to know something about him.
my team on 13:27 - Jan 31 with 3217 viewsLowerloftLad

Come on lads let all get behind are team Queens park raisins
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 13:30]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

my team on 13:50 - Jan 31 with 3174 viewssimmo

my team on 08:23 - Jan 31 by Discodroids

get fkd you pious cnt.

probably your shortest ever post but up there with one of your best

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

my team on 13:58 - Jan 31 with 3154 viewsandygg

The OP posted at 1am. So obviously pissed and stoned.
my team on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 3077 viewsdoubled

sorry to all people that read my posts but iam dislexit so i do apologiese please dont judge peooke on tgere grammer
my team on 10:53 - Feb 1 with 2873 viewsconnell10

There's a bloke who sits on the back row of mu in the upper loft, shouting my team. He gets very angry when people moan about his team!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

my team on 01:36 - May 30 with 2616 viewsWindsorHoopMan

I know who he is now, he drinks in the springbok wears a black pork pie hat, is still totally drunk and has not aged. Blonde hair and possibly Irish
my team on 13:25 - May 30 with 2329 viewsDeano19766

I remember that fella. There was also another bloke who you to absolutely roar "Come on your rip roaring Rangers". Wolld have been early 90's. Brilliant days for Rangers and football. The the Premiershite ruined it all. Cants
my team on 13:53 - May 30 with 2292 viewsSydneyRs

my team on 13:25 - May 30 by Deano19766

I remember that fella. There was also another bloke who you to absolutely roar "Come on your rip roaring Rangers". Wolld have been early 90's. Brilliant days for Rangers and football. The the Premiershite ruined it all. Cants

There was another guy at the same time that shouted "shoot, shoot, shoot!"
my team on 15:40 - May 30 with 2185 viewsloftboy

In the 80's there was a bloke who was a teddy boy/ rockabilly used to stand on the ellerslie rd side of the loft seemingly holding the roof up whilst shouting in slow motion " come. On. You. R's "

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

my team on 16:02 - May 30 with 2125 viewspaulparker

my team on 13:53 - May 30 by SydneyRs

There was another guy at the same time that shouted "shoot, shoot, shoot!"

Pretty sure he sits in the ER, old Irish boy with silver hair , even if a defender on the half way line has the ball he shouts Shoooot,
Also does anyone remember the tramp who used to stand at the front if the loft in the 80's ??
My old man p1ssed himself laughing when saw him run on the pitch against City when everyone was against the merger back in 87 , the geezer used to wear a large scruffy overcoat and ski hat even when it was summer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

my team on 20:52 - May 30 with 1964 viewsDeano19766

Anyone remember the two lads who used to sing "Dr Deaths Blue and White Army"? Back of the Loft, early 90's again
[Post edited 30 May 2015 20:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024