Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt 22:54 - Feb 2 with 2574 viewsToast_R

What a waste of a season for him.

Some on here said a January move would be a guaranteed done deal for him. Nothing materialised. How low is his stock now?
Taarabt on 22:57 - Feb 2 with 2524 viewsadhoc_qpr

Done nothing wrong in two appearances, we might as well use him since Redknapp has actively tried to shift Hoillett and doesn't fancy coaching Phillips.
Taarabt on 22:58 - Feb 2 with 2505 viewsQPR_ARG

I'm happy he's still with us. Harry will now have to show what he wants to do. Keep lying about Adel's fitness or use the only player who can dribble a few defenders in the best interest of QPR and their battle against relegation.

We'll be better still if Harry were to go before the end of the season.
Taarabt on 22:59 - Feb 2 with 2487 viewsrsonist

Seems Milan mugged him off with sweet nothings. Then again I don't know what he expected doing fck all all season waiting for his big move.

He'll end up in Qatar or some place like that when his contract runs out probably.
Taarabt on 23:03 - Feb 2 with 2444 viewsJamie

It's never Taarabts fault.
Taarabt on 23:09 - Feb 2 with 2376 viewsHollowayRanger

not really a waste being paid £60,000 a week to do sod all

see the little turd stayed with us as well

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Taarabt on 23:13 - Feb 2 with 2328 viewswombat

Taarabt on 23:09 - Feb 2 by HollowayRanger

not really a waste being paid £60,000 a week to do sod all

see the little turd stayed with us as well

Glad he's still with us ,
Hopefully a Mr redknapp will go before he does
And at least he's been looking to play football unlike a certain pint sized parasite who's tuend down ever Lorean offered to him

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Taarabt on 23:15 - Feb 2 with 2297 viewsHunterhoop

The guy is a complete b*llend. We all know that.

But, so was Stan Bowles. We all look back at him with affection though because he was a charming bloke, whereas Taarabt isn't. But both didn't exactly treat colleagues, fans, etc, with much respect in terms of how seriously they took their job.

Anyway, I digress.

If Taarabt is fit, he starts every week from now on.

We will go down unless something changes. We have no other striking options outside of Austin. 4-4-2 isn't working. Taarabt is still a good player. We have nothing to lose by giving him a run.

But, whilst we don't have anything to lose as a club, Redknapp stands to lose his reputation and credibility with even more pundits, journos and fans....so I doubt we'll see it.

Put it another way, if you're S'oton or Sunderland, would you rather play a QPR playing 4-4-2 with Bobby up top, a 4-5-1 with Kranjcar or Fer or a system with Taarabt in? I'd wager the last would be both teams' least favourite option because he is a maverick. He is capable of something they can't defend against. Kranjcar isn't going to beat anyone anymore and Fer, whilst he might strike a good ball (but not track back) is unlikely to skip past 3 and bury any season soon.

Adel is who the oppo would least like to face.

Ideally we wouldn't have to resort to fielding him, but we're QPR; we're 19th; we've a clueless clown as manager, and beggars can't be choosers.
Taarabt on 23:17 - Feb 2 with 2278 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Transfer windows are still open in the Middle East (UAE until 12th Feb, Qatar until 18th). You might still be able to get rid!
Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt on 23:17 - Feb 2 with 2270 viewshamptonhillhoop

Maybe we can have a clean slate starting on saturday. Redknapp now knows what he has to do. Make do with what you've got and play your best players.
Taarabt on 23:40 - Feb 2 with 2155 viewsdodge_stoke_r

You would hope that at some point he would realise thatNOBODY wants him. Not Real Madrid. Not Barcelona or Inter or AC Milan. Nofu(kinbody! Get his head out of his arse and start to do what he is payed very fecking well to do. Namely get training , make it impossible for Redknapp to leave him out and play football for QPR!!!!
Taarabt on 23:49 - Feb 2 with 2128 viewsPeterHucker

The most skilful player I've seen in the Hoops in decades and he should be at the peak of his career. Instead he's not playing any football at all.
Not saying he should be in the side by the way but just think it's sad, what a terrible waste of his own talent.
Genuinely think he had the potential to be one of the top players in the world but that ain't going to happen now.
Taarabt on 23:52 - Feb 2 with 2114 viewsHollowayRanger

he is the one player capable of beating/winning a match with a moment of magic with no new quality coming into the club

he has to play ! hopefully tucked in behind Austin

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Taarabt on 23:59 - Feb 2 with 2094 viewsbaz_qpr

Cant see Adel going to an Arab team I honestly don't think he is in it for the money, he wanted to go to a big club, I think its all about the glory and the ego for him. Would not be surprised though if he went to the MLS he would be superstar out there.

Having said that I think he has to be a starter for me, he is the one player who can actually hold the ball up and create space for others
Taarabt on 00:00 - Feb 3 with 2087 viewsBrightonhoop

He's knut but he's our knut, like it or not. No one else can make defenders shit themselves like that, no one else will go through 3 or 4 and score. HR has to play him. For once TF has told HR to get on with what he has, his signings etc and the squad that remains. It's not exactly world class but it's not shabby either. AT has to feature, or this slow motion car crash will see us relegated in April.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 0:29]
Taarabt on 00:26 - Feb 3 with 2019 viewsPunteR

Taarabt on 23:03 - Feb 2 by Jamie

It's never Taarabts fault.

Who said that then?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Taarabt on 07:19 - Feb 3 with 1818 viewsBasingstokeR

Taarabt on 23:17 - Feb 2 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Transfer windows are still open in the Middle East (UAE until 12th Feb, Qatar until 18th). You might still be able to get rid!

You think we could transfer the loan of Niko of out to the Middle East then?
Taarabt on 16:28 - Feb 3 with 1651 viewsbrewers_hoop

Clean slate...till the end of the season at least? I know there are many haters but, Charlie aside, he's the best talent we have at our disposal and could be the difference between staying up and going down. If I was the new man in charge, I'd stick an arm round his shoulder and tell him to show us what he can do for the next few months - with the promise of a move in the summer if he has done enough to catch the eye of potential suitors.
Taarabt on 16:30 - Feb 3 with 1637 viewsPinnerPaul

Good grief, that two threads already and Harry isn't even in hospital for that "op" yet.

Makes a change fro Harry Out threads I suppose
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024