Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mixed messages from markets on next manager 18:44 - Feb 8 with 1890 viewsPinnerPaul

Most have taken down the market, few that are still betting go 1/8; 1/10 on Tim.

So far as expected.

BUT....... Bet Victor have Tim drifting and offer 1/3, they have Nigel Adkins as strong 2nd favourite at only 9/4
Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 18:59 - Feb 8 with 1820 viewssimmohoopster

I like Adkins
Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 19:13 - Feb 8 with 1758 viewsDorse

Well, you look good on it Simmo.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 19:28 - Feb 8 with 1652 viewsted_hendrix

Whoever takes over the gig needs to have his knees checked out first.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1431 viewsbrad

no thanks adkins,no thanks.backwards,give tim a chance.
Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 21:31 - Feb 8 with 1424 viewseghamranger

Dave jones anyone?
Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 21:54 - Feb 8 with 1319 viewsBushman

Goalkeepers do not make good managers

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 22:02 - Feb 8 with 1295 viewsdaveB

I'd rather Sherwood than Adkins
Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 22:28 - Feb 8 with 1225 viewsTheBlob

Mixed messages from markets on next manager on 21:54 - Feb 8 by Bushman

Goalkeepers do not make good managers

I don't think Dino Zoff would agree with you there.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024