Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro 15:00 - Feb 19 with 14246 viewsDiscodroids

Voted number one in the UK..Dagenham what a fkn shithole!, Id rather partake of skate and capers in Pripyat.

.. http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/dagenham-fish-and-chip-shop-is-named-as-ha

my recommendation...Wilsons in north chingford..magnificent.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/resources/images/1457115.jpg?display=1&htype=

our local MP ian duncan smith looking a right dr joseph mengele in this picture...

,possibly planning to splice halibut and hake in some diabolical expermentation .

i dont like the way he is fingering the fish as well.

if you look at ian duncan smiths little ring finger, im sure its the same ring the assassin had on in 'get carter 'before he gunned down micheal caine in the dunes.
i think we should be told .
[Post edited 19 Feb 2015 15:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:12 - Feb 19 with 5407 viewsBluce_Ree

I find that they are all much of a muchness. I love fish and chips but the last time I really felt a place was superior to any others I was like 8 and in Blackburn. And I was probably wrong.

There's a fish and chips restaurant that is pretty fking good in Chester.

Best fish and chips I ever had were made by me from a recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Fking delicious as f**k.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:13 - Feb 19 with 5403 viewspaulparker

you B&stard Disco , Mrs P has me on a strict diet at the mo and im fkin starving
all ive had today is a tuna salad (no mayo) and a bag of carrots to munch on if get peckish
I would kick my own mum for fish n chips right now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:21 - Feb 19 with 5386 viewsDiscodroids

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:13 - Feb 19 by paulparker

you B&stard Disco , Mrs P has me on a strict diet at the mo and im fkin starving
all ive had today is a tuna salad (no mayo) and a bag of carrots to munch on if get peckish
I would kick my own mum for fish n chips right now

Your on a diet!!... theres nothing of ya mate.. got a body like larry fishburne as the silver surfer!.

the mrs is bringing it home tonight from said shop in chingford.

on top of it all she won 75 vouchers in this competition for pukka pies ..she had to go in the local wrag and give a quote like we won a speedboat or something.

death by chicken and mushroom.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:28 - Feb 19 with 5368 viewsToast_R

Surely it has to in Yorkshire don't it?

I only really like the Superfish chain down here as it's cooked the traditional Yorkshire way, fried in dripping. The hundreds of Chinese chippy's seem to know how to get a fine crisp batter, but often lacks in taste.

Don't have it often these days. F*cking rip off compared to what it used to be.
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:41 - Feb 19 with 5342 viewsDiscodroids

i remember being able to buy skate at the drop of a hat in fish and chip shops, havent seen it for ages.

clive allen, ray parlour and mark noble used to go to my local one when i lived in brentwood.

clive was a right tubby bastard.

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:43 - Feb 19 with 5337 viewsNorthernr

If Steels in Cleethorpes market place isn't the best fish and chips in the country then they're doing the fcking survey wrong.
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:43 - Feb 19 with 5333 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

You know it;s a bad chippy when they put you stuff in polystyrene containers and then wrap it in paper.

Absolutely ruinous to freshly fried fish and chips and the look you get when ask them to just wrap it in paper and not use the polystyrene!
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:44 - Feb 19 with 5332 viewspaulparker

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:21 - Feb 19 by Discodroids

Your on a diet!!... theres nothing of ya mate.. got a body like larry fishburne as the silver surfer!.

on top of it all she won 75 vouchers in this competition for pukka pies ..she had to go in the local wrag and give a quote like we won a speedboat or something.

I am mate she is doing it and has ordered me on it ,
no takeaways , no bread , no wine in the week, no crisps or wagon wheels,
im on salads , carrots, stir frys , ive been on it a week and its giving me the hump
ive sat at my desk and im starving !!! I could jump into a chicken and mushroom pie

anyway on to fish n chips, to me there are to many average ones which are rank
what happened to chip shops serving plaice, haddock, skate & rock and proper chips that have seen more than 2 minutes in the fryer ??
also is it me or the vinegar now watered down I cant ever taste
most chip shops have that fried chicken , curry sauce and doner sh*t , fcuk that

when Mrs P isn't starving me like a modern day Bobby Sands this place is good

http://www.broughtonfishandchips.co.uk/index.html

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:46 - Feb 19 with 5328 viewsWokingR

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:28 - Feb 19 by Toast_R

Surely it has to in Yorkshire don't it?

I only really like the Superfish chain down here as it's cooked the traditional Yorkshire way, fried in dripping. The hundreds of Chinese chippy's seem to know how to get a fine crisp batter, but often lacks in taste.

Don't have it often these days. F*cking rip off compared to what it used to be.

More like lacking in hygiene.
Walked out of our local Chinese chippy recently.
The salt pot was blocked so I handed it back to the lady behind the counter. In front of me she then took the lid off, put it to her mouth and blew through it as hard as she could. Then put the top back on and handed it back to me expecting me to then use it on my chips.
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:54 - Feb 19 with 5315 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:46 - Feb 19 by WokingR

More like lacking in hygiene.
Walked out of our local Chinese chippy recently.
The salt pot was blocked so I handed it back to the lady behind the counter. In front of me she then took the lid off, put it to her mouth and blew through it as hard as she could. Then put the top back on and handed it back to me expecting me to then use it on my chips.

I'd walk out too, if she wanted to blow on something salty, there are other options....
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:58 - Feb 19 with 5309 viewsDiscodroids

if i see a chip shop selling spicy hot wings and fried chicken..i simply walk out.

it has no place in a englishmans chippy.

then report them to the relevant authorities..
[Post edited 19 Feb 2015 16:14]

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro (n/ on 15:58 - Feb 19 with 5309 viewsDiscodroids

the mrs has put me on lo salt though, tastes like amphetimine from a congolese brasses anus.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2015 16:02]

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:05 - Feb 19 with 5288 viewsessextaxiboy

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:21 - Feb 19 by Discodroids

Taxiboy Jnr No 2 manages a Fish and Chip shop . I think you have a branch in Chingford Disco ..Fish n Chickn ?

Alas not a big football fan , I drag him along with the other two when I have a spare.

He is about your build , I love him dearly but he often stinks of fish .

Why can you not get Chicken Balti Pukkas anywhere else but football ?
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:18 - Feb 19 with 5268 viewsDiscodroids

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:05 - Feb 19 by essextaxiboy

Taxiboy Jnr No 2 manages a Fish and Chip shop . I think you have a branch in Chingford Disco ..Fish n Chickn ?

Alas not a big football fan , I drag him along with the other two when I have a spare.

He is about your build , I love him dearly but he often stinks of fish .

Why can you not get Chicken Balti Pukkas anywhere else but football ?

ahh yes i know it ...i think i know your boy too then, i shall make myself known to him .

he'll probably charge me double!.

yep , hovering around 15 stone at 5ft 1o and a bit , and growing moobs ..the 60+ pints i had in spain last week didnt help either..

lucky old jo..
[Post edited 19 Feb 2015 16:18]

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:29 - Feb 19 with 5234 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Fish Hatch in Cork must get the gong for Best Foreign Fishandchipper, and recommended to foreigners from England, Scotland, Wales or Dublin.

They lose points for serving your grub in a box, as if you're buying it as a present for someone, but it's pure daycent!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:38 - Feb 19 with 5215 viewspomanjou

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 15:43 - Feb 19 by Northernr

If Steels in Cleethorpes market place isn't the best fish and chips in the country then they're doing the fcking survey wrong.

STEELS. THIS IS IT. PERIOD. NO FURTHER DISCUSSION.

Massive haddock, perfecto chips, proppa mushy.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:46 - Feb 19 with 5194 viewsMrSheen

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:38 - Feb 19 by pomanjou

STEELS. THIS IS IT. PERIOD. NO FURTHER DISCUSSION.

Massive haddock, perfecto chips, proppa mushy.

If you don't like fish and chips, you ve probably been eating cod.

Golden rule - haddock only

There's a place on the road between Haverfordwest and Fishguard called Something's Cooking. We always load up there when getting on or off the Rosslare ferry.
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:46 - Feb 19 with 5194 viewsBklynRanger

This thread's killing me.

Mortons in Ballycastle is the best one I can think of. It's basically IN the harbour.

And there's a good one in Doagh which Mr Kirk would know about.

The best one in Brooklyn is on Atlantic Av between Clinton and Henry street (but who the fcuk cares about that?)

What's that recipe then Fred? Is it this:

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7785/golden-beerbattered-fish-with-chips

The problem with doing your own fish and chips though is the effort you have to go to with the oil and the risk of deep fried testicles.
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 16:53 - Feb 19 with 5179 viewsrobith

Working near Warren Street, I'm a massive fan of Fish Bone on Cleveland Street.

At uni my halls were on High Holborn so I used to love an all night essay sojourn to Dionysus pre fire for 2am chips, but on reflection I think it was bobbins
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 17:07 - Feb 19 with 5150 viewsMoonshineSteve

Ha ha! Get in.

Didn't see this story before but that is one tasty fish'n'chip shop.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 17:09 - Feb 19 with 5144 viewsYorkRanger

I can help chaps....get yourself to Whitby

Quayside was voted 2014 Fish and Chip Shop of the year - its excellent

The Magpie has won in previous years - also excellent

149 in Bridlington also excellent - found this when reading a review in Esquire (was in a hotel room before you comment).

There is a spot in Anstruther that has won in previous years - also excellent

That's all you need to know.....
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 17:13 - Feb 19 with 5129 viewseasthertsr

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 17:09 - Feb 19 by YorkRanger

I can help chaps....get yourself to Whitby

Quayside was voted 2014 Fish and Chip Shop of the year - its excellent

The Magpie has won in previous years - also excellent

149 in Bridlington also excellent - found this when reading a review in Esquire (was in a hotel room before you comment).

There is a spot in Anstruther that has won in previous years - also excellent

That's all you need to know.....

Another vote for the Magpie, Whitby great Chippie and the best fish restaurant in the country!
UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 18:07 - Feb 19 with 5054 viewsTheBlob

Anywhere they don't fry in f*cking peanut/groundnut oil cos it gives me a goddam headache.
Can't get Rock Salmon down here,the heathens.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 19:01 - Feb 19 with 4988 viewsmichael67

Proper fish and chip shop at end of my road, near camberwell. No kebab spit. No fried chicken. Various fried fish on offer. Pies and battered sausages. All wrapped in paper. A real dying breed giving way to the chicken shops.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

UK's Number one Fish and chip shop..Your alternatives. Non qpr/chelsea/metro on 19:15 - Feb 19 with 4979 viewsPommyhoop

Fridays have been saved since they've opened a Chumley Warners near me just after the new year.
It's a 'traditional British chippey'' ,importing North Atlantic Cod,Haddock etc. uses real potato's for the chips.
The branch in South Brisbane has always been a talking point for Poms but I thought it was overhyped by a load of homesick whingers so I didnt bother travelling down there. The new North Brisbane branch just opened so we give a it a bash. Unreal mate .I was staggered by the difference.The kids ( who obviously can't remember proper fish n chips) love it too.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024