Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull Away 09:50 - Feb 20 with 28073 viewskingsburyR

Not one for starting match threads (always too late anyway) but I am 100% sure we will win up north tomorrow night (afternoon) with Zarate scoring the winner (2-1).

It's going in my Acca.

(Complete copy and paste from the Sunderland away thread - I'm superstitious like that!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Hull Away on 10:46 - Feb 20 with 5699 viewsWeaverQPR

I thought the 451 @ Sunlun looked good and worked well so id expect to see us play the same formation Austin in for BZ. RB is a worry, Kranjcar/Taarabt/Zarate to replace Fer?

@WeavQPR

Hull Away on 10:52 - Feb 20 with 5696 viewsToast_R

Admire the optimism but I just can't see QPR winning there. Would snatch for a draw to be honest but this is QPR and they will find a way to cock this right up guaranteed. Similar to the Villa game of two seasons ago.

Hull to win 2-1
Hull Away on 11:16 - Feb 20 with 5679 viewsElHoop

Betfair are tipping us up - saying that Hull's formation and Matt Phillips are the key issues.

https://betting.betfair.com/football/premier-league/premier-league-weekend-betti
Hull Away on 12:01 - Feb 20 with 5653 viewskingsburyR

Hull Away on 10:52 - Feb 20 by Toast_R

Admire the optimism but I just can't see QPR winning there. Would snatch for a draw to be honest but this is QPR and they will find a way to cock this right up guaranteed. Similar to the Villa game of two seasons ago.

Hull to win 2-1

Chill.........It's in my acca!!!!!

Hull Away on 12:05 - Feb 20 with 5647 viewsJAPRANGERS

2-2
Hull Away on 12:29 - Feb 20 with 5624 viewsPinnerPaul

Hull Away on 11:16 - Feb 20 by ElHoop

Betfair are tipping us up - saying that Hull's formation and Matt Phillips are the key issues.

https://betting.betfair.com/football/premier-league/premier-league-weekend-betti

They've been reading Clive (unless Clive is freelancing!)
Hull Away on 12:30 - Feb 20 with 5619 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll go for 1-0 to us - Austin..

Not the most out there prediction, but sure we won't moan if it's correct!
Hull Away on 15:53 - Feb 20 with 5529 viewsMatch82

I'd take a point, and that's what I think we'll get. 1-1.

If we can grab all three points, I'll be bouncing.
Login to get fewer ads

Hull Away on 08:30 - Feb 21 with 5397 viewskingsburyR

Safe journey all!

Hull Away on 09:21 - Feb 21 with 5349 viewsJAPRANGERS

Just hope we are really up for the fight, contest every ball and win 6-0!! But seriously, a draw will be a creditable result.

Come on you RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hull Away on 10:00 - Feb 21 with 5319 viewsWokingR

Kingsbury, if your magic works again this week Clive might just offer you the job of starting match threads as a salaried position
Hull Away on 10:15 - Feb 21 with 5295 viewsisawqpratwcity

Heart says win.
Head says lose.

Collarbone draw?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hull Away on 10:18 - Feb 21 with 5291 viewsDiscodroids

Right...I did say that Ramsey has the bearing of the geezer who plays Captain Birdseye stumbling on the wrong film production stage and finds himself playing the role of Russel Crowe as the swashbuckling captain in sea faring epic 'Master and Commander' when he has in actual fact come on to sell us Stegosaurus shaped coley bites in breadcrumbs for our tea for the princely sum of £1.99 for 12 factory formed nuggets..

not wanting to fly in the face of the boundless optimism on here for johnny nelsons doppleganger being the reincarnation of Ceasar luis menotti after two games, i will act accordingly.

akin a captain of a deep sea fishing expedition to the flemmish cap ,who having not felt the touch of female company for a month will nail his colors to the mast along with an open mouthed hailbut with its teeth knocked out and thrust rhythmically for a 1-1 draw.

ps. Vargas i dont care that youre playing on the right wing, right back or in goal . your goalscoring record for us , for a ten million pound player, world cup star and a man with your international goalscoring stats ,is to be quite frank ,fkn crap.

being outscored by greyfriars bobby is like receiving tutelage from charles hawtree on how to bring your wife to a thundering sexual climax over a nest of argos tables.

i find you more annoying than 'florence' from' florence and the machine' yodelling like robert baden powell on another of her records.

i know hes got the talent , otherwise i wouldnt give a flying fk about him.

i hope the beauty spot and dudly za(moore)are respectively resting their compact foundation powder case and club foot , and playing 'connect four' on the bench today .

i also hope this is the 'match thread/fred' as i simply cant be arsed to write it again .

*bobbys excellent finish at sunderland captured for ever in a commerative gif commisioned by whispering bob harris .

yours to keep for ever for 38 easy pay installments of £99 each.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 10:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hull Away on 10:45 - Feb 21 with 5245 viewsBluce_Ree

I totally expect us to lose. I thought the reaction to the Sunderland game was baffling as really it looked like King Green kept us in it. But if we win this one, I'm going to start believing we can stay up.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Hull Away on 11:32 - Feb 21 with 5192 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hull Away on 10:15 - Feb 21 by isawqpratwcity

Heart says win.
Head says lose.

Collarbone draw?

Gone with collarbone.

1-1, Austin.

Hull Away on 11:53 - Feb 21 with 5163 viewsTGRRRSSS

How about a nice 2-0 again, Austin and Phillips scoring?
Hull Away on 11:58 - Feb 21 with 5154 viewsade_qpr

The R's 1-0

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Hull Away on 12:02 - Feb 21 with 5137 viewsjohncharles

0 - 3 to the Superhoops.
There, I've said it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Hull Away on 12:33 - Feb 21 with 5094 views08olesen

RB worries me without Nedem or Isla. Not a clue who to put in CM if its not Henry, so i went for Kranjcar.

I would go for
................Green
Henry Ferdinand Caulker Yun
........Barton....Nico
..Philips...Vargas....Adel
.............Austin

Poll: Who will the other play off

Hull Away on 13:07 - Feb 21 with 5007 viewsRangersAreBack

No league win at Hull since February 1970, when Rodney Marsh and Frank Clarke scored in a 2-1 win.

COYRs, let's change that today.
Hull Away on 13:08 - Feb 21 with 5007 viewskensalriser

Hull Away on 10:45 - Feb 21 by Bluce_Ree

I totally expect us to lose. I thought the reaction to the Sunderland game was baffling as really it looked like King Green kept us in it. But if we win this one, I'm going to start believing we can stay up.

Result usually trumps performance where perception is concerned.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hull Away on 13:36 - Feb 21 with 4947 viewsflynnbo

According to a fan on Twitter (I know, I know), Rio not on coach.
Hull Away on 13:46 - Feb 21 with 4897 viewsisawqpratwcity

Hull Away on 13:08 - Feb 21 by kensalriser

Result usually trumps performance where perception is concerned.

I have no idea what that statement means.

Hull Away on 13:50 - Feb 21 with 4872 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hull Away on 13:46 - Feb 21 by isawqpratwcity

Kensal on acid??
Hull Away on 13:53 - Feb 21 with 4852 viewsjohncharles

Hull Away on 13:46 - Feb 21 by isawqpratwcity

Something to do with the tigers of wrath being wiser than the horses of instruction maybe ?

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024