Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. 11:10 - Feb 20 with 3332 viewsBluce_Ree

12. Everton --------- 25 -4 27 (Leicester H)
13. Crystal Palace --- 25 -8 27 (Arsenal H)
14. West Brom ------ 25 -10 26 (Sunderland A)
15. Sunderland ------ 25 -14 24 (West Brom H)
16. Hull ---------------- 25 -11 23 (QPR H)
17. QPR ---------------- 25 -17 22 (Hull A)
18. Aston Villa ------- 25 -22 22 (Stoke H)
19. Burnley ----------- 25 -19 21 (Chelsea H)
20. Leicester --------- 25 -18 17 (Everton A)

This is dread, man. Truly dread.

The good news: Leicester and Burnley are going to eat big plates of shit.

The bad news: Villa beating Stoke is inevitable. As is us losing to Hull.

Have to hope for a draw with WBA v Sunderland I guess.

Rest well today, chaps. For tomorrow we dine in six pointer hell.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 11:44 - Feb 20 with 3285 viewsHunterhoop

Not sure about anyone else, Bluce, but I enjoy these Friday updates. Very useful.

I've got a bad feeling that Leicester are going to do the Toffees. They're due a win.

Agree that Villa will probably beat Stoke.

We need WBA vs Sunderland to be a draw so neither quire escare. If someone is to win then it needs to be WBA. Sunderland winning that is an AWFUL result.

Basically our "rivals" for that last relegation place, assuming Leicester and Burnley do drop, are realistically Villa, Hull, Sunderland, and they're all at home to teams they could/should get points from. And we're away.

Getting a win tomorrow, in the context of our season, the table and the weekend's fixtures would be our biggest result since Wembley.

C'mon Rangers!
Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 11:57 - Feb 20 with 3251 viewspomanjou

Any match involving our rivals has to finish as a draw and two points shared.

Either winning and gaining 3 points is bad.

At this stage

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 12:03 - Feb 20 with 3241 viewsQPRski

We need to stop worrying about our rivals and really focus on our performance.

If we win another 5 matches we should be ok.

The match on Saturday should be very winable, and there are many others.Hull are our direct relagation rivals.

In fact each match is winable and I hope that we go into each match with that mind set as well as good tactics.
Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 12:07 - Feb 20 with 3229 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I don't see West Brom as our rivals anymore with Pulis in charge and they do have quality in their team. Whereas Sunderland are truly dire. So i would rather West Brom to win that

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 12:18 - Feb 20 with 3207 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 12:07 - Feb 20 by RANGERS4EVER

I don't see West Brom as our rivals anymore with Pulis in charge and they do have quality in their team. Whereas Sunderland are truly dire. So i would rather West Brom to win that

I agree. I think a WBA win might serve us better than a draw if we were to lose tomorrow.
Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 12:19 - Feb 20 with 3194 viewsDiscodroids

with high number zamora now finding the net more often than a roger daltry stutter on 'my generation' and vargas filling his boots as often often as it takes uranus to orbit the sun..its now only a matter of time till niko unloads his string of pearls in midfield.

were in the shit up to our necks and looking at the deaths head squad weve been left with by colonel kurtz cradlecap, i'll dance a sioux war dance in my local ale house if we get a point.

if only for a midfield of buzacky, cook, rowlands and watson.

we need a bit of charlie bright.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 12:20]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 12:39 - Feb 20 with 3160 viewskensalriser

If we did have a midfield of buzacky, cook, rowlands and watson, all except rowlands would be crocked, and he'd be at right back.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 13:19 - Feb 20 with 3111 viewsToast_R

We really need to put what the others are doing out of the equation and concentrate purely on what QPR are doing.
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 13:29 - Feb 20 with 3076 viewsQPunkR

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 13:19 - Feb 20 by Toast_R

We really need to put what the others are doing out of the equation and concentrate purely on what QPR are doing.

Where's the maths in that?!

QPR - "shit but local"

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 13:39 - Feb 20 with 3040 viewsDiscodroids

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 12:39 - Feb 20 by kensalriser

If we did have a midfield of buzacky, cook, rowlands and watson, all except rowlands would be crocked, and he'd be at right back.

yep barton, henry and niko remind me so much of the great french midfield of the early eighties : tigana, giresse and platini in that they all have central nervous systems ,expel carbon dioxide and have a turn out in trap number 3 of a morning

although not sure about niko, he probably exhales some form of poncy french vichy perfume and spreads his human waste on his flowers, the useless dandy cu nt.

niko flumpjar , tomorrow at 3.36pm...

"no i insist my dear tom huddleston , after you!, but let me adjust your cravat first, regency fashion is a demanding mistress"

and at 4.28pm....
"have you tried the roast ossifrage or sauted buzzard young mr jake livermore!!, no??perhaps on the way back from celebrating your hatrick then"and at

i'll be happier than Flt. Lt. Simon Carter flying out of 'colditz' on a bi plane made of toothbrushes when he finally facks off.

hope harolds andy warhol inspired marylin munroe/niko style portrait has been taken down for the club executive shit house

pack the fkr off with a travelling shaksperian theatre company to tour venice , and take his beauty spot with him.

as relevant in the premiership as using siegfried sasson poetry to use as a peace tool among the Erirtarean post code gangs of canning town

[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 15:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 17:54 - Feb 20 with 2907 viewsBluce_Ree

If Stoke do their thing and we manage a point, I'll literally cum oil. If we beat Hull, then I'll die of happy.

Disco, your posts are going to start needing footnotes at the bottom soon!

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 20:16 - Feb 20 with 2790 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

They won't know what 'it 'em

Hull 1-4 QPR

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 22:31 - Feb 20 with 2699 viewsPommyhoop

Great thread title . Needs to be stickied .
If we don't get a point at least we deserve to go down. Hull are shite.
WOW imagine saying that under 'h'. Times are a changing my friend .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 23:45 - Feb 20 with 2651 viewseccles

palace and west brom are not in it and everton realistically never were.
its 3 from 6.
I'd bite my dogs leg off for a point tomorrow. I'd leave him with four bloodied stumps if stoke could burst tiny tims bubble and the baggies get poyet sacked.
Strange to want hughes and pulis to win. I need another drink.
Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 05:29 - Feb 21 with 2597 viewsBlue_Castello

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 23:45 - Feb 20 by eccles

palace and west brom are not in it and everton realistically never were.
its 3 from 6.
I'd bite my dogs leg off for a point tomorrow. I'd leave him with four bloodied stumps if stoke could burst tiny tims bubble and the baggies get poyet sacked.
Strange to want hughes and pulis to win. I need another drink.

That seems pretty much spot on, we all want a win but will settle for a point after our previous away form. Ramsay has suddenly given us hope with the deployment of tactics, actually having a game plan and the thought that he can think on his feet when and if Plan A doesn't come together.

Interesting to note when we lost very narrowly 1-0 at the start of the season we we're trying out the infamous 3-5-2 against a team who have already mastered that formation. Even though we were poor in defence that day we still should have got a draw with the penalty and there were other chances to have scored against Hulls defence.

Whatever formation Bruce chooses they are vulnerable down the wings as Clive pointed out in another thread, we can get a result today.
Wishing all those who are travelling today a cracking day and not too much of the cacking, we've had all that from dearest Harry, at least it's not a bonus game.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 5:34]
Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 20:01 - Feb 21 with 2419 viewsBluce_Ree

Well f*ck, frankly.

On the plus side, Villa concede late and Burnley only get a point in a game where they apparently could have won it.

Palace losing helps too.

Only worry is that we're f*cked but apart from that, piss.

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 16:56 - Feb 28 with 2150 viewseastside_r

Good set of results for us today. Only West Brom making any progress.
Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 17:01 - Feb 28 with 2110 viewsjohncharles

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 16:56 - Feb 28 by eastside_r

Good set of results for us today. Only West Brom making any progress.

ExcelLento !!

Now Wales make my day.

Strong and stable my arse.

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 17:36 - Feb 28 with 1999 viewsBrazilNutR

wow.. no complaints really about today's results. Could have been a few more goals against to help with the GD... but to still be out of the relegation position is great news, and Hull and Sunderland made no ground.
Plus extra bonus, Burnley lost 0-1 to an OG at home, and stats suggest they had more chances...so hopefully a really demoralising way to lose. Aston Villa likewise, have not had the New Manager bounce, didn't score again..and picked up 5 bookings..
Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 18:05 - Feb 28 with 1912 viewsPommyhoop

That really is the best ever thread title I've seen.
It's worth being down amongst it just to see that title every week.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Relegation watch. 21/02/2015. The cackening. on 19:38 - Feb 28 with 1731 viewsderbyhoop

Palace, WBA and Everton probably aren't in it now. So its down to 3 from 6. Leicester and us didn't play and the other 4 lost. Great weekend.

Now to beat Arsenal and/or Spurs and really put the cat among the pigeons.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024