Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all you JB haters 18:08 - Feb 21 with 15584 viewsQPR1882

Joey Barton on twitter:
"Young kid making his debut has made a good tackle. Couple of Hull players trying to get him sent off. My job as captain is to protect him.
I've tried to prevent Hull's players influencing referee as u can see by me pushing Bruce away.
My actions towards Huddlestone were certainly not malicious, it was a stupid reaction to being barged but I can appreciate it wasn't right.
I'm gutted I got sent off. I've let my teammates down today and being someone who puts the team above everything else I'm gutted about that.
I've apologised to the lads and would like to apologise to all QPR fans who travelled today."

For all you JB haters on 19:40 - Feb 21 with 1590 viewsTheBlob

For all you JB haters on 19:10 - Feb 21 by W5R

He was protecting the kid

TEAM SPIRIT YOU NUMNUTS

Anyone named Furlong can look after themselves doesn't need a psychopath to back them up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

For all you JB haters on 19:52 - Feb 21 with 1535 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 19:25 - Feb 21 by YorkRanger

Nonsense post.

just on a train home with jubilant Hull supporters

caulkers header was Sunday league, but Barton cost us any chance of beating a Hull team that was there for the taking...

Nonsense post.

Seriously ? Caulker passes the ball to a forward who puts it in the net and this is a Nonsense post ?

Caulkers header was indeed Sunday league and it was because it was Sunday league that we went 1-0 down, not because JB got sent off. Just think about it for a second.
For all you JB haters on 19:57 - Feb 21 with 1515 viewskensalriser

Caulker's assist for the goal, diabolical though it was, is completely unconnected to Barton's sending off. How is violent conduct 'sticking up' for Furlong? He acted petulantly and got what he deserved. Again. And the team pays the price. Again.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

For all you JB haters on 19:58 - Feb 21 with 1510 viewsRecoilboss

Quite enjoyed Steve Bruce's simple, and to the point, take on Barton's indiscretion:

"You can't go punching people in the knackers, can you?"
For all you JB haters on 19:59 - Feb 21 with 1503 viewsYorkRanger

For all you JB haters on 19:52 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

Nonsense post.

Seriously ? Caulker passes the ball to a forward who puts it in the net and this is a Nonsense post ?

Caulkers header was indeed Sunday league and it was because it was Sunday league that we went 1-0 down, not because JB got sent off. Just think about it for a second.

I haven't the inclination or energy to argue, but we played 60 minutes with 10 men.

Let educated people draw their own conclusions.
For all you JB haters on 20:02 - Feb 21 with 1489 viewsMatch82

For all you JB haters on 19:10 - Feb 21 by W5R

He was protecting the kid

TEAM SPIRIT YOU NUMNUTS

Don't think anyone denies him defending the kid is a good thing. Would you at least admit he went obviously, and significantly too far? Our perhaps anything is excusable because he was defending the kid? Perhaps he should have pulled a knife? Used a flamethrower?

It was bad judgement again. And it put us at a massive disadvantage, again.

I'm done with him, too many chances and his adequate talent is not with the hassle.
For all you JB haters on 20:02 - Feb 21 with 1487 viewsTHEBUSH

I'm not a JB hater, but he must realise he's a marked man and the Referee's will go after him.

He's had loads of chances to reform, but he can't help himself, that's just the way he is.

I would think he's blown any chances of a new contract with us, If I was the DOF I'd let him find another club.
For all you JB haters on 20:05 - Feb 21 with 1478 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 19:59 - Feb 21 by YorkRanger

I haven't the inclination or energy to argue, but we played 60 minutes with 10 men.

i hope they do, without their blinkers on
Login to get fewer ads

For all you JB haters on 20:07 - Feb 21 with 1471 viewsYorkRanger

For all you JB haters on 20:05 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

i hope they do, without their blinkers on

Indeed, and they will
For all you JB haters on 20:30 - Feb 21 with 1411 viewsDieByYourSide

People are still sticking up for Barton? Jesus Christ.

Poll: And it's hi ho

For all you JB haters on 20:34 - Feb 21 with 1402 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For all you JB haters on 20:30 - Feb 21 by DieByYourSide

At the risk of being over dramatic, these people remind me of Lord Longford.
For all you JB haters on 20:41 - Feb 21 with 1361 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 20:30 - Feb 21 by DieByYourSide

Sticking up for Barton ?

Hull City 16 fouls No yellows
Qpr 13 fouls 3 yellows 1 red

I am sticking up for QPR , the ref was so obvious pro Hull. I have watched JB incident again and if that was anyone bar JB that would not be a red.
For all you JB haters on 20:42 - Feb 21 with 1352 viewsW5R

I despise Barton, I never ever wanted him to sign for QPR let alone him not be fired.

HOWEVER

wrongly or rightly he went to distract from the kid. watching CR presser he "understands"

IF CR and Les (in his interview with fatty fatty bungle bloke) are giving him time then they are more qualified than me to do so.

Wrongly or rightly he reacted to try and deflect from the kid getting sent off. That shows some team spirit. If it was Dennis we would be applauding.
For all you JB haters on 20:44 - Feb 21 with 1344 viewsDejR_vu

For all you JB haters on 18:12 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

What our captain was sticking up for a youth player making his 1st team debut, YEAH IT IS

But hitting an opponent has nothing to do with defending a teammate. Talking to the referee, fair enough, but as soon as he raises his hand, it's just JB not being able to control himself again. Petulant child.

You're right about Caulker, but one mistake, even if it leads to a goal, isn't the same as leaving your teammates a man down, through your own stupidity, for 2/3 of the game.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

For all you JB haters on 20:46 - Feb 21 with 1334 viewsW5R

For all you JB haters on 20:41 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

Sticking up for Barton ?

I am sticking up for QPR , the ref was so obvious pro Hull. I have watched JB incident again and if that was anyone bar JB that would not be a red.

Exactly.. no JB fan but some of these numnuts are more obsessed with moaning than the acres of positives today compared to what appened under arry
For all you JB haters on 20:49 - Feb 21 with 1257 viewsYorkRanger

For all you JB haters on 20:46 - Feb 21 by W5R

Exactly.. no JB fan but some of these numnuts are more obsessed with moaning than the acres of positives today compared to what appened under arry

Ridiculous. Red card all day long. I happen to think he was playing well up to that point, but its all academic now.

Better team spirit etc... Complete boll*cks. He let the team down and the 2,000 who travelled.
For all you JB haters on 20:52 - Feb 21 with 1245 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 20:44 - Feb 21 by DejR_vu

But hitting an opponent has nothing to do with defending a teammate. Talking to the referee, fair enough, but as soon as he raises his hand, it's just JB not being able to control himself again. Petulant child.

You're right about Caulker, but one mistake, even if it leads to a goal, isn't the same as leaving your teammates a man down, through your own stupidity, for 2/3 of the game.

I'm guessing Caulker never meant what he did,acted in the moment and did what he did.....cost us a goal

I'm guessing Barton never meant what he did,acted in the moment and did what he did..never cost us a goal

There is no way on Gods earth you can say what Caulker did was not worse then what Barton did.

2/3 of a game or not we were chasing the game because of Caulker not Barton
For all you JB haters on 20:57 - Feb 21 with 1230 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For all you JB haters on 20:52 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

I'm guessing Caulker never meant what he did,acted in the moment and did what he did.....cost us a goal

I'm guessing Barton never meant what he did,acted in the moment and did what he did..never cost us a goal

There is no way on Gods earth you can say what Caulker did was not worse then what Barton did.

Is this you Joey?
For all you JB haters on 20:57 - Feb 21 with 1230 viewsDejR_vu

For all you JB haters on 20:41 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

Sticking up for Barton ?

'..........if that was anyone bar JB that would not be a red.'

Don't agree, he hit him, it's a sending off. But even if you are right, we all know that he's got a reputation, presumably he knows he's got a reputation , so why give the referee an excuse? It's not as though he's sent him off for something subjective i.e. a good tackle that a ref is saying is reckless. He's hit him. You can't trust him, he's done it too often.

For all you JB haters on 21:00 - Feb 21 with 1220 viewsDejR_vu

I disagree again. One's a footballing mistake, one's a failure to control your own emotions. Your own emotions are very much within your own control.Totally different.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 21:01]

For all you JB haters on 21:02 - Feb 21 with 1209 viewsthemodfather

just what we needed! another player out, suspended this time on top of all the injuries
well done..as capt, jb has to lead by example, seems he nudged huddlestone in the crown jewels? why?
so jb tweets and the world is saved.
For all you JB haters on 21:08 - Feb 21 with 1188 viewsRs_Holy

say what you like about Caulker but he has only just turned 23.... Barton is 32.... 32... THIRTY FKIN TWO.....WILL HE EVER LEARN?????
For all you JB haters on 21:14 - Feb 21 with 1164 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 20:57 - Feb 21 by DejR_vu

'..........if that was anyone bar JB that would not be a red.'

Don't agree, he hit him, it's a sending off. But even if you are right, we all know that he's got a reputation, presumably he knows he's got a reputation , so why give the referee an excuse? It's not as though he's sent him off for something subjective i.e. a good tackle that a ref is saying is reckless. He's hit him. You can't trust him, he's done it too often.

we all know that he's got a reputation, presumably he knows he's got a reputation , so why give the referee an excuse?

Are you saying Refs are acting outside the law of the game ? All 22 players on the pitch today should have have been given the same chance from minute 1 to minute 90 within the laws of the game. We know that does not happen refs are as bent as a 9 bob note. If any player in the top 4 teams of the premier did what JB did today it would not even merited a yellow , is that within the rules of the game ? Slag JB off all you want the ref was so one sided today it was untrue , i have shown that in fouls to cards ratio.JB as club captain had every right to talk to the ref protecting a young player, Hull players ,including that cnt huddlestone did not have the same rights.

i'm guessing if Charlie had been sent off today for doing the same reactions would not be the same.
For all you JB haters on 21:19 - Feb 21 with 1149 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 21:08 - Feb 21 by Rs_Holy

say what you like about Caulker but he has only just turned 23.... Barton is 32.... 32... THIRTY FKIN TWO.....WILL HE EVER LEARN?????

Looked at Premier rules and it does not say anywhere you cant be 23 and cost your team a goal that goes a long way to your team getting....ZERO POINTS

SO what was your point about a 32 year old getting sent off again ?
For all you JB haters on 21:20 - Feb 21 with 1146 viewskensalriser

Of course he had the right to talk to the ref. He didn't have the right to shove someone in the knackers. Why can't you understand that? Are you on the sauce?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 21:28]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024