Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all you JB haters 18:08 - Feb 21 with 15573 viewsQPR1882

Joey Barton on twitter:
"Young kid making his debut has made a good tackle. Couple of Hull players trying to get him sent off. My job as captain is to protect him.
I've tried to prevent Hull's players influencing referee as u can see by me pushing Bruce away.
My actions towards Huddlestone were certainly not malicious, it was a stupid reaction to being barged but I can appreciate it wasn't right.
I'm gutted I got sent off. I've let my teammates down today and being someone who puts the team above everything else I'm gutted about that.
I've apologised to the lads and would like to apologise to all QPR fans who travelled today."

For all you JB haters on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 1926 viewsTheBlob

For all you JB haters on 22:31 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

Guess some people say they are going to do things for a lot less then JB did today.

do as i say not as i do

Eh?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

For all you JB haters on 22:47 - Feb 21 with 1892 viewsRBlock

For all you JB haters on 20:52 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

I'm guessing Caulker never meant what he did,acted in the moment and did what he did.....cost us a goal

I'm guessing Barton never meant what he did,acted in the moment and did what he did..never cost us a goal

There is no way on Gods earth you can say what Caulker did was not worse then what Barton did.

2/3 of a game or not we were chasing the game because of Caulker not Barton

What a stupid way to look at things though.

Caulker acted out of good intentions, trying to get the ball away. He made a mistake and headed it into the danger zone, and they capitalised. 1 Goal.

Barton struck an opposing player in the jubblies. Don't lap up this 'protecting our yungen' crap. He can do that, without punching Huddlestone in the bollocks. He lost his shit once again and we had one less man for two thirds of the game.

Had we had 11 men for the majority, we would have stood a lot more of a chance of coming back.

Awful post. You need to get a grip.
For all you JB haters on 23:03 - Feb 21 with 1856 viewsCiderwithRsie

Barton cocked up and demonstrated what a nonsense it is to have him as captain; he just hasn't got the temperament for the job.

That said, the Hull players were disgraceful and that club goes back onto my grudge list.
For all you JB haters on 23:03 - Feb 21 with 1857 viewskensalriser

For all you JB haters on 21:56 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

2 wrongs make a right, black is white....grow up

Over 90 + minutes of football fans/refs/players/managers/coaches etc make mistakes. what we all hope is the refs make less mistakes then anyone else. Today he never, infact he made loads.His 1st mistake and probably his biggest one was to have one rule for JB and another for the other 21 on the pitch.

Hilarious.

You throw out a personal insult and then go on to prove the accuracy of my summary of your arguments.

Great work. Keep on digging.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

For all you JB haters on 23:05 - Feb 21 with 1855 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 22:47 - Feb 21 by RBlock

What a stupid way to look at things though.

Caulker acted out of good intentions, trying to get the ball away. He made a mistake and headed it into the danger zone, and they capitalised. 1 Goal.

Barton struck an opposing player in the jubblies. Don't lap up this 'protecting our yungen' crap. He can do that, without punching Huddlestone in the bollocks. He lost his shit once again and we had one less man for two thirds of the game.

Had we had 11 men for the majority, we would have stood a lot more of a chance of coming back.

Awful post. You need to get a grip.

I really,really hope he did not act out of good intensions and for a player on £30k a week + he just fcked up by not heading out as any Sunday league player would have done. which added up, as far as i can see as 1 more goal against then Barton getting sent off. As for more chance of coming back.........we never needed such fcking chance before Caulker made his school boy error at 0 fcing 0.

i need to get a grip ?
For all you JB haters on 23:11 - Feb 21 with 1835 viewsDeepcutHoop

For all you JB haters on 23:05 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

I really,really hope he did not act out of good intensions and for a player on £30k a week + he just fcked up by not heading out as any Sunday league player would have done. which added up, as far as i can see as 1 more goal against then Barton getting sent off. As for more chance of coming back.........we never needed such fcking chance before Caulker made his school boy error at 0 fcing 0.

i need to get a grip ?

As we were 1-0 down that makes Barton's utter stupidity far worse surely.

He made a bad situation harder to recover, not the actions of a captain.

Caulker will have a chance to work hard and redeem his mistake in the next few games.

Barton will be able to get some more tweets out.
For all you JB haters on 23:34 - Feb 21 with 1795 viewssimmo

We would have won if we had 11 men on the pitch today.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 8:07]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

For all you JB haters on 02:22 - Feb 22 with 1682 viewstimcocking

No excuses. You can't throw punches and expect to not be sent off in the premier league. Pretty sure everybody is aware of that. Terrible behaviour, and it's cost us dearly.

Get over it though. Joey's done well for us this year, can't help himself sometimes, he's too stupid to be able to control his temper correctly.
Login to get fewer ads

For all you JB haters on 05:40 - Feb 22 with 1636 viewsCanadaRanger

For all you JB haters on 18:25 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

Eh ?

what the fck does that mean ?

Good Sir, it would apear to be Canadian for "Pardon?"...

For all you JB haters on 07:35 - Feb 22 with 1581 viewsparker64

The only positive is he must surely be finished at the club now if he wasn't already. No chance of a new contract. It's been a long 4 seasons - cheerio.
For all you JB haters on 10:00 - Feb 22 with 1484 viewsthemodfather

the ref sees barton push away a hull player, fails to move away ours though....then huddlestone comes over, a slight push/nudge and in front of the ref, flicks his had into the crotch of huddlestone, who may be a dick but, the crown jewels, ouchy!?
marseille joe...may get his move to morecambe!
For all you JB haters on 10:21 - Feb 22 with 1462 viewssimmo

Hull fans singing our captains name on the way out the ground. Tells you all you need to know.

I hope we can use this as a way to drop him, we don't need him or his bullshit

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

For all you JB haters on 10:23 - Feb 22 with 1460 viewsDANRANGER

For all you JB haters on 23:05 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

i need to get a grip ?

I really am struggling with your view on this. Irrelevant of whether we like jb or not, he cost us today by lashing out unnecessarily. There were 60 minutes to play so even though caulker made the error for the goal we would have had a far better chance had joey not been sent off to get something. The 2 issues cannot be related, 1 was a mistake, the other stupidity.

He has at least 2 of these moments every year and we cannot allow for it. Look at clint hill watching on, his expression sums it up.
For all you JB haters on 10:25 - Feb 22 with 1453 viewspomanjou

QPR1882.

Reading through this thread made me think of lost causes. Custers last Stand, Rourkes Drift, The Normandy beaches etc

Maybe, like Barton, you thrive on attention and defending the indefensible when there is no sanction on yourself but ridicule, is a good way to get.

Interesting thread.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

For all you JB haters on 10:38 - Feb 22 with 1440 viewsNorthernr

He protected a youth teamer by leaving him to play in a team of ten men for an hour. He's cost us the game, becausse there's no way we'd have lost it with 11. He's cost us his services for three games just as injuries are starting to bite, just as he was finally starting to play well. It wasn't a mistake, Caulker made a mistake, Barton's was yet another piece of moronic behaviour - exacerbated by the fact that he's meant to be the fcking captain.

And he's once again let us down with a first half red card born entirely out of his short temper in a crucial relegation game for us - Norwich, Man City and now Hull.

And yet there are still those who think he's the bee's fcking knees.

This post has been edited by an administrator
For all you JB haters on 10:40 - Feb 22 with 1435 viewscaliforniahoop

For all you JB haters on 20:42 - Feb 21 by W5R

I despise Barton, I never ever wanted him to sign for QPR let alone him not be fired.

HOWEVER

wrongly or rightly he went to distract from the kid. watching CR presser he "understands"

IF CR and Les (in his interview with fatty fatty bungle bloke) are giving him time then they are more qualified than me to do so.

Wrongly or rightly he reacted to try and deflect from the kid getting sent off. That shows some team spirit. If it was Dennis we would be applauding.

That's in public, I bet they can't wait to see the back of the idiot in the summer, £90k a week, lol, absolute plum of a bloke and a S£it player.

The poster that said lets appeal and have the ban increased is on the money!

If Sandro is fit he comes in, we played our best football with him and henry anyway, this could be a blessing, that's the only positive I can take from this.
For all you JB haters on 10:42 - Feb 22 with 1431 viewsdaveB

was a really stupid thing to do, can see why he is trying to protect Furlong but i don't think he was going to get sent off anyway, a million things he could have done rather than smack him in the balls, I can't see how anyone can defend him
For all you JB haters on 10:46 - Feb 22 with 1415 viewsDiscodroids

perhaps joey can don jonathon 'E's rollerball glove next time he fancys doing a john saxon out 'of enter the dragon' by punching an opponents bollocks in.

just to be sure like

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

For all you JB haters on 10:53 - Feb 22 with 1401 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 10:38 - Feb 22 by Northernr

He protected a youth teamer by leaving him to play in a team of ten men for an hour. He's cost us the game, becausse there's no way we'd have lost it with 11. He's cost us his services for three games just as injuries are starting to bite, just as he was finally starting to play well. It wasn't a mistake, Caulker made a mistake, Barton's was yet another piece of moronic behaviour - exacerbated by the fact that he's meant to be the fcking captain.

And he's once again let us down with a first half red card born entirely out of his short temper in a crucial relegation game for us - Norwich, Man City and now Hull.

And yet there are still those who think he's the bee's fcking knees.

I hope that's not me you refer to in your last sentence.

I have at no point said I think he is the bees knees, I just don't think he is the anti Christ like the rest of you.
For all you JB haters on 10:54 - Feb 22 with 1398 viewsMarc

For all you JB haters on 10:25 - Feb 22 by pomanjou

QPR1882.

Reading through this thread made me think of lost causes. Custers last Stand, Rourkes Drift, The Normandy beaches etc

Maybe, like Barton, you thrive on attention and defending the indefensible when there is no sanction on yourself but ridicule, is a good way to get.

Interesting thread.

Just what I was thinking.
For all you JB haters on 10:57 - Feb 22 with 1377 viewsDiscodroids

For all you JB haters on 10:53 - Feb 22 by QPR1882

I have at no point said I think he is the bees knees, I just don't think he is the anti Christ like the rest of you.

youre one of the best posters on here mate, i quite like it when im on me own standing my ground against the hoards

fair play to you.i like to see a bit of passion on here rather than people expecting to get a purple heart for jumping on a subject and agreeing with 99% of general opinion.

but on this one occasion i think your wrong

but it makes for a great message board.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

For all you JB haters on 10:59 - Feb 22 with 1382 viewsNorthernr

For all you JB haters on 10:53 - Feb 22 by QPR1882

On this occasion you're defending the indefensible. For the fourth time in his career here he has let us down in a massive match. Losing your rag and getting sent off once might be a mistake, not four times. Not like any of it was for a mistimed tackle either, it's always for some childish, pathetic, violent reaction.

I don't think he's the anti-Christ. I don't think he's anywhere near as good as he thinks he is, or some fans think he is. And I think his temper makes him a liability, particularly in the big matches. I think he earns too much for his output and I think he has treated QPR with tremendous disrespect on a number of occasions since he got here.

For all you JB haters on 11:05 - Feb 22 with 1363 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 10:25 - Feb 22 by pomanjou

QPR1882.

Interesting thread.

Funny thing is Pom most of you on here thought that when I slagged off the appointment of Harry, most on here told me I did not know what the fck I was on about, and we all know how that turned out. Maybe as i was with Harry's appointment I am looking at the bigger picture, the fact that Hull did more fouls then us yet never had a player booked while we had 3 yellows and a red.why did the officials allow Hull players around him when only the captains are allowed,JB looking out for a youth player ( was that his instructions from CR ? ) certain players in football get tagged by the ref before a ball is kicked and JB is one of them and that is wrong. We all saw scum players dragging Everton players by the neck 2 FT away from the ref and nothing given,let alone the stamping. All players should be given an even start by the officials.

In the cold light of day with less beer inside me I can see it's a red, but the bent officials are as much to blame. And even without the beer I still think Caulker was as much to blame as JB for yesterday.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 11:54]
For all you JB haters on 11:08 - Feb 22 with 1358 viewsYorkRanger

For all you JB haters on 11:05 - Feb 22 by QPR1882

Funny thing is Pom most of you on here thought that when I slagged off the appointment of Harry, most on here told me I did not know what the fck I was on about, and we all know how that turned out. Maybe as i was with Harry's appointment I am looking at the bigger picture, the fact that Hull did more fouls then us yet never had a player booked while we had 3 yellows and a red.why did the officials allow Hull players around him when only the captains are allowed,JB looking out for a youth player ( was that his instructions from CR ? ) certain players in football get tagged by the ref before a ball is kicked and JB is one of them and that is wrong. We all saw scum players dragging Everton players by the neck 2 FT away from the ref and nothing given,let alone the stamping. All players should be given an even start by the officials.

In the cold light of day with less beer inside me I can see it's a red, but the bent officials are as much to blame. And even without the beer I still think Caulker was as much to blame as JB for yesterday.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 11:54]

Fair play. I agree the ref gave us nothing the whole game.
For all you JB haters on 12:16 - Feb 22 with 1310 viewscaliforniahoop

Stop trying to roll different aspects of yesterday's game into one point to justify your original point please.

JB messed up, and yes to me he is the antichrist!

Mugged us off for 4 yrs, yes 4 years, he never wanted to come here, he is the only thing I hold against NW.

BAD signing, worst QPR signing ever once you add money, tarnished club reputation and just knowing that he will remain in the public eye long after he has finished playing, and will continue to say and do stupid things, and as a result of playing for us, our name will always linked to this fool.

Its the f@&king gift that will never stop giving, antichrist is an understatement!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024