Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all you JB haters 18:08 - Feb 21 with 15581 viewsQPR1882

Joey Barton on twitter:
"Young kid making his debut has made a good tackle. Couple of Hull players trying to get him sent off. My job as captain is to protect him.
I've tried to prevent Hull's players influencing referee as u can see by me pushing Bruce away.
My actions towards Huddlestone were certainly not malicious, it was a stupid reaction to being barged but I can appreciate it wasn't right.
I'm gutted I got sent off. I've let my teammates down today and being someone who puts the team above everything else I'm gutted about that.
I've apologised to the lads and would like to apologise to all QPR fans who travelled today."

For all you JB haters on 12:28 - Feb 22 with 1953 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 12:16 - Feb 22 by californiahoop

Stop trying to roll different aspects of yesterday's game into one point to justify your original point please.

JB messed up, and yes to me he is the antichrist!

Mugged us off for 4 yrs, yes 4 years, he never wanted to come here, he is the only thing I hold against NW.

BAD signing, worst QPR signing ever once you add money, tarnished club reputation and just knowing that he will remain in the public eye long after he has finished playing, and will continue to say and do stupid things, and as a result of playing for us, our name will always linked to this fool.

Its the f@&king gift that will never stop giving, antichrist is an understatement!

Different aspects to justify my original post ?

I suggest you read all my posts again, what I said in my last post is no different to what I have been saying in all of them. And I have no reason to justify my opinion as you have no reason to justify your opinion, they are opinions.
For all you JB haters on 12:59 - Feb 22 with 1900 viewsToast_R

Barton was again a complete stupid c*nt.

Will also note the reaction of the Hull Tigers players was embarrasssing, Jelavic feigning injury and the players screaming at the ref to send off a 17 year old making his debut. You don't do what Barton did but my word Huddlestone deserved a slap in the bollocks for being such a cheating mother of a pigs c*nt.

End of
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:25 - Feb 22 with 1852 viewsMatch82

For all you JB haters on 21:14 - Feb 21 by QPR1882

we all know that he's got a reputation, presumably he knows he's got a reputation , so why give the referee an excuse?

Are you saying Refs are acting outside the law of the game ? All 22 players on the pitch today should have have been given the same chance from minute 1 to minute 90 within the laws of the game. We know that does not happen refs are as bent as a 9 bob note. If any player in the top 4 teams of the premier did what JB did today it would not even merited a yellow , is that within the rules of the game ? Slag JB off all you want the ref was so one sided today it was untrue , i have shown that in fouls to cards ratio.JB as club captain had every right to talk to the ref protecting a young player, Hull players ,including that cnt huddlestone did not have the same rights.

i'm guessing if Charlie had been sent off today for doing the same reactions would not be the same.

For all you JB haters on 15:02 - Feb 22 with 1808 viewscaliforniahoop

For all you JB haters on 12:28 - Feb 22 by QPR1882

Different aspects to justify my original post ?

I suggest you read all my posts again, what I said in my last post is no different to what I have been saying in all of them. And I have no reason to justify my opinion as you have no reason to justify your opinion, they are opinions.

True, sorry to come across so aggressive, JB is my pet hate, JB is only about JB.
For all you JB haters on 15:09 - Feb 22 with 1796 viewsTopCat34

Have supported him through thin and thin because, well what's the point of hating a player in the team? Helps no one. However, pretty much at the end of my tether when it comes to him now. Who knows what might have happened had he stayed on the pitch, maybe we still would have lost but luckily for Hull we'll never know.

As a side-note Alex Bruce is a fraud.
For all you JB haters on 15:11 - Feb 22 with 1793 viewsLoft1979

For all you JB haters on 15:02 - Feb 22 by californiahoop

True, sorry to come across so aggressive, JB is my pet hate, JB is only about JB.

Perfectly set up for JB to make a rare start in the last game, and score the winner with a 25 yard thunderbolt that is finally on target.
For all you JB haters on 15:46 - Feb 22 with 1745 viewsthemodfather

this is a cock and ball story!
he doesn't do much to make himself loved/popular...with so many tweet followers, he has his audience to please, imo qprfc are a sideline nuisance to him, despite the £80k a week.
so what if hull surround the ref, all clubs do it and if qpr don't, well they should.
so what if they try to get a player booked, we should do it too and if we don't, our tough luck.
with so much at stake, qpr seem very lightweight.
For all you JB haters on 20:02 - Feb 22 with 1655 viewsKaos_Agent

For all you JB haters on 10:59 - Feb 22 by Northernr

On this occasion you're defending the indefensible. For the fourth time in his career here he has let us down in a massive match. Losing your rag and getting sent off once might be a mistake, not four times. Not like any of it was for a mistimed tackle either, it's always for some childish, pathetic, violent reaction.

I don't think he's the anti-Christ. I don't think he's anywhere near as good as he thinks he is, or some fans think he is. And I think his temper makes him a liability, particularly in the big matches. I think he earns too much for his output and I think he has treated QPR with tremendous disrespect on a number of occasions since he got here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

+1
Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us four times, shame on us.
It will be interesting to see who gets the armband while he's out, and whether he gets it back when he returns. Hope not.

"Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed." "Not if we hold true to each other."

Login to get fewer ads

For all you JB haters on 23:02 - Feb 22 with 1564 viewshoopstilidie

"Haters"

A word used by 11 year olds.

Explains the 'rationale' of the posters entire supposed point.

Laughable.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

For all you JB haters on 23:26 - Feb 22 with 1538 viewsRecoilboss

Don’t worry, Confucius has spoken to us, and his fellow dressing room disciples.

He say…“Man of tallest trees, catches most wind. Man with head down, he no speak. Man of substance, man of principle, he speak.”

Chris Ramsey, he say.. “anger management course for you sunshine…”
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 23:32]
For all you JB haters on 00:46 - Feb 23 with 1491 viewsSomersetHoops

Barton is despicable thug who has no place at QPR. His actions and attitude mean he is a bad example to the youngsters we are at last trying to bring through and he should be kept away from the first team during the period of his ban. He is an unpleasant smell and a stain on our club that will take a long time to remove. He is always full of excuses to justify his stupidity and anyone who thinks he does things for the, team, really should review the games and ponts that he has cost us. He is not anywhere near good value at his ridiculous wages and I will be glad to see the back of him. I really don't know what happened to Wanock's judgement when he signed him, but Warnock paid the price by Barton's abuse and lost points which contributed to him getting the sack.

Who's Next?

For all you JB haters on 07:53 - Feb 23 with 1442 viewscaliforniahoop

For all you JB haters on 23:26 - Feb 22 by Recoilboss

Don’t worry, Confucius has spoken to us, and his fellow dressing room disciples.

He say…“Man of tallest trees, catches most wind. Man with head down, he no speak. Man of substance, man of principle, he speak.”

Chris Ramsey, he say.. “anger management course for you sunshine…”
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 23:32]

Lol, even his own team mates are having a pop, I wonder who he will be playing for next season, might struggle to find a club.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 8:16]
For all you JB haters on 09:13 - Feb 23 with 1410 viewsGetMeRangers

For all you JB haters on 10:59 - Feb 22 by Northernr

On this occasion you're defending the indefensible. For the fourth time in his career here he has let us down in a massive match. Losing your rag and getting sent off once might be a mistake, not four times. Not like any of it was for a mistimed tackle either, it's always for some childish, pathetic, violent reaction.

I don't think he's the anti-Christ. I don't think he's anywhere near as good as he thinks he is, or some fans think he is. And I think his temper makes him a liability, particularly in the big matches. I think he earns too much for his output and I think he has treated QPR with tremendous disrespect on a number of occasions since he got here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

For someone as naive as me, who believes people can and should be allowed to change for the better, the incident was a great disappointment. I dont think he is the bees knees and have been prepared to give him more slack than oter players, given the hatred many have for him
He has given some good performances for us, and we often play better with him in the side than without. He isnt perfect and has many more flaws than others. Yet, as long as he is wearing hoops, I believe you should encourage players rather than have a witch hunt against them. The same goes for Adel, though he has done so much more to justify the very high opinion I have of him. He gave me some of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had as an Rs supporter in the last 20 years.
The same cant be said of JB. The sending off was so disappointing. I hope he can muster some great performances for the rest of the season to make up for it
All told, it is what the players in the dressing room think and us in the stands should concentrate on supporting the team rather than venting, in games to come, frsutration against one player. IMO
For all you JB haters on 09:33 - Feb 23 with 1399 viewsQPR1882

For all you JB haters on 23:02 - Feb 22 by hoopstilidie

"Haters"

A word used by 11 year olds.

Explains the 'rationale' of the posters entire supposed point.

Laughable.

Why is haters only used by 11 year olds ?

Is there some law that I am unaware of that states certain words in the English dictionary can not be used when you reach your teens ?

If so I would welcome a list of any other words I am unable to use so I do not make such a silly mistake in future.
For all you JB haters on 09:37 - Feb 23 with 1392 viewskensalriser

Calling all Aussie Rs - soon you will be joined by a new member.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

For all you JB haters on 09:48 - Feb 23 with 1378 viewsQPunkR

I for one think it's nice that Jesus Barton has revealed himself on this board
The man's an odious simpleton (Barton I mean, not the poster - unless they really are one and the same!). Let's put it in perspective, it's not the worst action in the world. But who the fúck cuffs an opposition player in the bollix? What does he expect the ref to do??
Barton is such a fúcking thick inbred it brings embarrassment on the Club every time he's out there wearing the Hoops, and esp with Clint's armband.

However, I'm quite pleased with the whole incident looking at the pitcure - we don't have to watch the Conference Gerrard for the next 3 games. Gives us more of a chance of keeping hold of the blasted football. And a previous poster was right, we should appeal his suspension and ask for a couple more games tacked on.

QPR - "shit but local"

For all you JB haters on 09:52 - Feb 23 with 1374 viewsstevec

Can't help thinking, with this weird 5 bookings before Xmas or 10 before Easter and then you get a suspension, that Barton got a few yellow cards, saw the previous record of consecutive bookings and thought, at 32, this is my passport to football notoriety.

Football hardmen DVD's, sitting round the table at Sky HQ chuckling along with fellow old pros how players are not as 'ard as they were in my day, The Barton & Savage show, the possibilities are endless.

I think Joey has secured his future and that's the important thing.
For all you JB haters on 09:56 - Feb 23 with 1360 viewsTheBlob

For all you JB haters on 09:52 - Feb 23 by stevec

Can't help thinking, with this weird 5 bookings before Xmas or 10 before Easter and then you get a suspension, that Barton got a few yellow cards, saw the previous record of consecutive bookings and thought, at 32, this is my passport to football notoriety.

Football hardmen DVD's, sitting round the table at Sky HQ chuckling along with fellow old pros how players are not as 'ard as they were in my day, The Barton & Savage show, the possibilities are endless.

He's still got some distance to match Richard Dunne's co-record of sendings off.
But anyway,the source of the smell in the room is gone - can't we close the windows for a bit,getting damn cold in here.....
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 10:09]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

For all you JB haters on 10:07 - Feb 23 with 1336 viewsade_qpr

For all you JB haters on 09:37 - Feb 23 by kensalriser

Calling all Aussie Rs - soon you will be joined by a new member.

No thanks but is John Cleese out of A Fish Called Wanda representing him

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

For all you JB haters on 10:30 - Feb 23 with 1316 viewscaliforniahoop

For all you JB haters on 09:48 - Feb 23 by QPunkR

I for one think it's nice that Jesus Barton has revealed himself on this board
The man's an odious simpleton (Barton I mean, not the poster - unless they really are one and the same!). Let's put it in perspective, it's not the worst action in the world. But who the fúck cuffs an opposition player in the bollix? What does he expect the ref to do??
Barton is such a fúcking thick inbred it brings embarrassment on the Club every time he's out there wearing the Hoops, and esp with Clint's armband.

However, I'm quite pleased with the whole incident looking at the pitcure - we don't have to watch the Conference Gerrard for the next 3 games. Gives us more of a chance of keeping hold of the blasted football. And a previous poster was right, we should appeal his suspension and ask for a couple more games tacked on.

Nothing to add to that!
For all you JB haters on 10:34 - Feb 23 with 1338 viewscaliforniahoop

For all you JB haters on 09:52 - Feb 23 by stevec

That's one of the points I made yesterday, years after this fool has gone, he will continue to be a bellend, and every time he screws up, we will be linked, we will never lose the stigma attached to this lowlife.
For all you JB haters on 10:37 - Feb 23 with 1323 viewsSpiritofGregory

I see that Austin has said that Joey's actions have cost the team.
For all you JB haters on 10:47 - Feb 23 with 1317 viewsRangersw12

For all you JB haters on 10:37 - Feb 23 by SpiritofGregory

I see that Austin has said that Joey's actions have cost the team.

I'm hoping that will be it for Barton and he wont play for us again
For all you JB haters on 10:55 - Feb 23 with 1308 viewsJonDoeman

For all you JB haters on 10:47 - Feb 23 by Rangersw12

I'm hoping that will be it for Barton and he wont play for us again

Thing is we need the Barton that played in the 2 games before Saturday.
Not all his fault, some of the blame must go to the people appointing him captain to deal with situations like that. He should be told not to talk refs or get involved at all. Doubt he'd take the advice tho as its all about him.

It Is What It Is !!

For all you JB haters on 11:02 - Feb 23 with 1278 viewsSpiritofGregory

For all you JB haters on 12:59 - Feb 22 by Toast_R

Barton was again a complete stupid c*nt.

Will also note the reaction of the Hull Tigers players was embarrasssing, Jelavic feigning injury and the players screaming at the ref to send off a 17 year old making his debut. You don't do what Barton did but my word Huddlestone deserved a slap in the bollocks for being such a cheating mother of a pigs c*nt.

End of

The Hull players are just focused on winning the game, they will do what it takes to win the game.
They walked away with 3 points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024