Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done FIFA 10:37 - Feb 24 with 5735 viewshopphoops

This news on the World Cup to be moved to November, and what reaction or discussion from us fans? None, we've given up.

Well done for reducing the world's greatest tournament to an irrelevance.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Well done FIFA on 10:41 - Feb 24 with 2833 viewsfrancisbowles

So now it will F*** up our season!

Summer or winter it shouldn't be in Qatar anyway, Same goes for Russia!
Well done FIFA on 10:42 - Feb 24 with 2826 viewsHooparoo

F*ck me. That's it. Your avatar is the design for our new badge(minus the dodgy latin).

Superb.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Well done FIFA on 10:44 - Feb 24 with 2818 viewsQPR_John

Simple answer is for fans not to go
Well done FIFA on 10:44 - Feb 24 with 2817 viewsTheBlob

R's will be out of all competitions way before then.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Well done FIFA on 10:49 - Feb 24 with 2799 viewsRANGERS4EVER

All players and fans should now instantly state they are boycotting the World Cup. May be the only way FIFA will f*cking listen.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Well done FIFA on 10:55 - Feb 24 with 2788 viewsderbyhoop

Be even better if the players boycotted it. Or, more likely, the clubs discover mysterious injuries at the end of October that are all healed by December. I think its called Ryan Giggs syndrome.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Well done FIFA on 11:07 - Feb 24 with 2762 viewshopphoops

Well done FIFA on 10:42 - Feb 24 by Hooparoo

F*ck me. That's it. Your avatar is the design for our new badge(minus the dodgy latin).

Superb.

Less is more as they say, it took 5 minutes in powerpoint (and 2 years of concept development from my dedicated team at Nike).

The logo stays though, we've shelled out 180 million quid for a 20-year deal with the intellectual rights holder (18stone).

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Well done FIFA on 11:21 - Feb 24 with 2719 viewsadhoc_qpr

Well done FIFA on 11:07 - Feb 24 by hopphoops

Less is more as they say, it took 5 minutes in powerpoint (and 2 years of concept development from my dedicated team at Nike).

The logo stays though, we've shelled out 180 million quid for a 20-year deal with the intellectual rights holder (18stone).

That will be really annoying, losing 32 year old club legend and captain Charlie Austin for International duty right in the middle of our Champions League push.

Also Darnell Furlong and Greco-Cox probably called up too FFS.

Login to get fewer ads

Well done FIFA on 11:30 - Feb 24 with 2694 viewsJuzzie

The fans can do something. Don't go, don't watch it (I didn't watch the ACoN), don't buy the sponsors products. in fact, act like it doesn't exist.

I remember when Nigel Mansell and Ricardo Patrese were dominating the F1 season getting a one-two in virtually every race. It got so boring everyone stopped watching it. Not just the UK but all over Europe. As a result, some European TV stations simply stopped broadcasting the latter races as the advertisers were complaining .

It can be done.

I wonder if the other bidding nations will take legal action? The whole bidding premise is on a June/July tournament. Everyone said at the time it woul;d be too hot but FiFA ignored it and now have the cheek to say "ummm, we think it might be too hot".
Well done FIFA on 11:34 - Feb 24 with 2681 viewsLewes_r

Not sure why some nations can't leave FIFA?

I'd be over the moon if England told them to shove it up their arses. Maybe set up a rival mini tournament without the likes of blatter would be a breath of fresh air
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 11:35]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Well done FIFA on 11:46 - Feb 24 with 2649 viewsJuzzie

Well done FIFA on 11:34 - Feb 24 by Lewes_r

I'd be over the moon if England told them to shove it up their arses. Maybe set up a rival mini tournament without the likes of blatter would be a breath of fresh air

If the old First Division can leave the FL and become part of the PL then I don't see why the same can't happen.

However, I'm mindful of it going from bad to worse.
Well done FIFA on 11:50 - Feb 24 with 2634 viewsJonDoeman

Won't be any change till this old bastard goes. 4 more years?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 11:51]

It Is What It Is !!

Well done FIFA on 12:09 - Feb 24 with 2581 viewsToast_R

Well done FIFA on 11:50 - Feb 24 by JonDoeman

Won't be any change till this old bastard goes. 4 more years?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 11:51]

Pete Burns looks on the mend?
Well done FIFA on 12:20 - Feb 24 with 2542 viewsdaveB

The Premier League and other european leagues should just carry on during the World Cup, if big names go then they go just carry on without them for a month
Well done FIFA on 12:22 - Feb 24 with 2531 viewsJuzzie

Well done FIFA on 12:20 - Feb 24 by daveB

The Premier League and other european leagues should just carry on during the World Cup, if big names go then they go just carry on without them for a month

Exactly. Happens for the African Cup of Nations.

For that season PL clubs should be allowed a 25 man squad.
I'm sure poor old Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City etc will be more effected but hey, it'll make for an exciting domestic season and isn't that what it's meant to be about?

[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 12:24]
Well done FIFA on 12:23 - Feb 24 with 2525 viewsTHEBUSH

Think FIFA and world football are stuck with Blatter, until he croaks it, he has too much to hide, so he ain't gonna go quietly :-((
Well done FIFA on 12:33 - Feb 24 with 2487 viewsisawqpratwcity

The paucity of football integrity.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Well done FIFA on 12:35 - Feb 24 with 2479 viewsCamberleyR

It needs one of the major confederations (CONMEBOL of S. America or UEFA preferably both) to say to FIFA you can stick your Qatar World Cup in November/December up your @rse we're boycotting it and it would fall apart.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Well done FIFA on 12:51 - Feb 24 with 2423 viewsdaveB

should be easy for the leagues to sort out if they carry on.

Either Start season 2 weeks early, in November/December over here we usually have 7 games assuming they finish before Christmas that can be cut down to four of five games easily enough or play the League cup in those two months with prem teams playing the under 21's.

Saturday 3pm kick offs everyone is a winner
Well done FIFA on 13:14 - Feb 24 with 2362 viewsstowmarketrange

Well done FIFA on 12:51 - Feb 24 by daveB

Either Start season 2 weeks early, in November/December over here we usually have 7 games assuming they finish before Christmas that can be cut down to four of five games easily enough or play the League cup in those two months with prem teams playing the under 21's.

The only problem with that is the fact that most countries would start assembling their squads a month before the world cup starts.That means in October teams would lose players to their countries.
The only option is for UEFA to grow some balls and tell them to stick to their plans of a summer world cup or boycott it.I won't be holding my breath.
Well done FIFA on 13:23 - Feb 24 with 2334 viewsdaveB

Well done FIFA on 13:14 - Feb 24 by stowmarketrange

The only problem with that is the fact that most countries would start assembling their squads a month before the world cup starts.That means in October teams would lose players to their countries.
The only option is for UEFA to grow some balls and tell them to stick to their plans of a summer world cup or boycott it.I won't be holding my breath.

Players won't go till November, 2 weeks before then have a month long world cup.

As long as we still have football on over here I think clubs will be happy and league cup alongside football league for a month should be more than enough, clubs will just play the extras league games when they'd usually play in the league cup
Well done FIFA on 13:24 - Feb 24 with 2333 viewssimmo

Well done FIFA on 12:51 - Feb 24 by daveB

Except the fans who will have to travel all over the place during a festive period that culminates in a final 2 days before Christmas day.

Apart from that relatively small point It's mental and scandalous and absolute bullshit. It's only being held there cos FIFA are crooked theiving cnts and pay absolutely no attention to the fact it's a terrible venue currently employing the use of slave labour to establish the infrastructure. They are too busy counting their money knowing that no governing body has power over them. I am amazed Redknapp isn't lobbying for a position there.

FA should grow a pair and tell them to do one. Say we won't participate and run our schedule as normal. Fck them.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Well done FIFA on 13:27 - Feb 24 with 2327 viewsQPunkR

Well done FIFA on 12:35 - Feb 24 by CamberleyR

It needs one of the major confederations (CONMEBOL of S. America or UEFA preferably both) to say to FIFA you can stick your Qatar World Cup in November/December up your @rse we're boycotting it and it would fall apart.

In an ideal world I'd like UEFA to say fúck you, we don't need you. It's basically Africa and Asia that keeps on bl00dy voting Blatter in every single time, on account of all the kickbacks/brown envelopes and whatnot (allegedly, my lawyer points out).
Let the fúckers have their own 'world cup' which'll just be AFCON plus Asian countries. Reckon if Europe told FIFA to shove it, the Americas would soon follow.
Never happen in a bazillion years, mind

QPR - "shit but local"

Well done FIFA on 14:00 - Feb 24 with 2301 viewseccles

Well done FIFA on 11:34 - Feb 24 by Lewes_r

All it would need is the premier league, the bundesliga and the primera to get together and flex their muscles and not release their players. The best tournament in the world without any of the best players? it'd be a farce.
It's going to be a farce anyway.
If we had any sense we'd pull out, but as its all about money and not sport, we won't.
not bothered if we qualify and I never thought I'd ever say that
Well done FIFA on 14:11 - Feb 24 with 2265 viewsJamie

What in dont understand is, Qatar bud for a summer WC. Qatar have stated several times they want a summer WC in air conditioned stadiums. The fans and players want a summer WC.

Maybe I'm being naive, but the only reason I can't think of for FIFA to force a winter WC on everyone is that they hope Qatar pull out of hosting it and they can salvage the situation whilst keeping their bribes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024