Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" 16:17 - Feb 25 with 7868 viewsQPR_ARG

An honest, very open Adel Taarabt interview just in from Dubai on the offish.

The amount of digs he has a Harry without mentioning and doing it in his 2nd or 3rd language is superb!

Goes without saying I share his views on Ramsey and the subliminal bombs he was throwing out there.

"We needed more training"

"Ramsey is close to the players and giving everyone a chance"

As a side note: what a goal vs. Arsenal (2:20 on that video). What a legend Adel is.

We need him more than we need anybody else.
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 01:06 - Feb 27 with 1832 viewsPunteR

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 20:11 - Feb 25 by dolcelatte

What a crock of sh1te

I could bet all my kids life savings you would be on this thread Dolcelatte slagging Taarabt.
Whats your opinion on the rest of the team may i ask? or does his name start a tourettes episode.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 09:10 - Feb 27 with 1744 viewsdodge_stoke_r

"I didn't have a good pre-season"!!!! Fvck me I spilt my coffee there. You might just have a had a slightly better pre-seaon, Adel if you bothered to turn fvcking up you great genital wart!
(No subject) on 10:38 - Feb 27 with 1713 viewsDeano19766

A legend? Jesus some people are gullible. This fat tw at couldnt give a monkeys about you or QPR. His behaviour has shown that he has total disdain for the fans and the club. Or is that what makes him a legend? More like a legendary cant
(No subject) on 10:59 - Feb 27 with 1712 viewsGetMeRangers

(No subject) on 10:38 - Feb 27 by Deano19766

A legend? Jesus some people are gullible. This fat tw at couldnt give a monkeys about you or QPR. His behaviour has shown that he has total disdain for the fans and the club. Or is that what makes him a legend? More like a legendary cant

Calm down
Legend he may not be, but that season in the championship will live long in the memories of many. Those not fortunate enough to be old enough to watch Marsh or Bowles et al, would probably agree that they have not seen such magic performed by one player in Hoops in their lifetime
It is a crying shame he did not go on to become a legend and take that into the Premiership, week in week out. Of all the recent seasons, it was that one I went the most to LR and away. I am not so phased by success but by being royally entertained. He was worth the entrance money on his own.
I wish I could say the same again. Sadly, I dont think that will be the case. Not quite so sure he should be vilified as much as he is, on here.
A rare and wasted talent - with obvious issues in his head
(No subject) on 12:16 - Feb 27 with 1685 viewswestberksr

(No subject) on 10:59 - Feb 27 by GetMeRangers

Calm down
Legend he may not be, but that season in the championship will live long in the memories of many. Those not fortunate enough to be old enough to watch Marsh or Bowles et al, would probably agree that they have not seen such magic performed by one player in Hoops in their lifetime
It is a crying shame he did not go on to become a legend and take that into the Premiership, week in week out. Of all the recent seasons, it was that one I went the most to LR and away. I am not so phased by success but by being royally entertained. He was worth the entrance money on his own.
I wish I could say the same again. Sadly, I dont think that will be the case. Not quite so sure he should be vilified as much as he is, on here.
A rare and wasted talent - with obvious issues in his head

have to agree with you GetMe

that season he was unplayable and provided more laugh out loud moments than i can remember in 40 years of following QPR.

complete waste of talent since and needs to grow the fukk up, but with a team built around him, that was his time & place. For every misplaced pass or moment of petulance there were several flashes of skill that I loved watching.

shame that we'll look back on his as a wasted talent
(No subject) on 23:23 - Feb 27 with 1617 viewsSimonJames

Judging by this (@3:00) he must have given up being thin for Lent:

[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 23:24]

100% of people who drink water will die.

(No subject) on 23:53 - Feb 27 with 1600 viewsNortholt_Rs

(No subject) on 23:23 - Feb 27 by SimonJames

F uck..he does look out of shape....,

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

(No subject) on 07:55 - Feb 28 with 1562 viewsBlackCrowe

Adel Tuufat

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 08:42 - Feb 28 with 1549 viewsJonDoeman

What a legend Adel is...... a legend in his own lunchtime!!!
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 8:44]

It Is What It Is !!

(No subject) on 09:44 - Feb 28 with 1519 viewsPommyhoop

(No subject) on 08:42 - Feb 28 by JonDoeman

What a legend Adel is...... a legend in his own lunchtime!!!
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 8:44]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(No subject) on 10:01 - Feb 28 with 1506 viewsCHUBBS

(No subject) on 11:05 - Feb 26 by TacticalR

It's all in the hands of Allah

Who's Alan?
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 10:14 - Feb 28 with 1499 viewsozexile

"I hope with my heart" thanks Adel in the meantime we'll keep putting 60k a week in your sky rocket. You just do as you please.
(No subject) on 10:48 - Feb 28 with 1488 viewsJamie

Let's be honest, it was the only time Arry ever told the truth when he was here.
(No subject) on 11:12 - Feb 28 with 1475 viewsTW_R

(No subject) on 10:01 - Feb 28 by CHUBBS

Who's Alan?

I think it was meant to be Aaliyah
(No subject) on 12:28 - Feb 28 with 1447 viewsRecoilboss

(No subject) on 10:01 - Feb 28 by CHUBBS

Who's Alan?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024