Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" 16:17 - Feb 25 with 7854 viewsQPR_ARG

An honest, very open Adel Taarabt interview just in from Dubai on the offish.

The amount of digs he has a Harry without mentioning and doing it in his 2nd or 3rd language is superb!

Goes without saying I share his views on Ramsey and the subliminal bombs he was throwing out there.

"We needed more training"

"Ramsey is close to the players and giving everyone a chance"

As a side note: what a goal vs. Arsenal (2:20 on that video). What a legend Adel is.

We need him more than we need anybody else.
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 16:26 - Feb 25 with 6081 viewsMytch_QPR

At the risk of chucking a grenade into this thread, has he put on weight again????

Waits....

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

(No subject) on 16:40 - Feb 25 with 6008 viewsLblock

Him and Kranky jogging looked like a pair of Yanks going through Central Park

I also took everything positive he said about the club NOW as a dig against the dinosaurs
Really hope we stay up the Ramsey way and stick it to dodgy knees (had the op yet has he?)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 16:41 - Feb 25 with 6005 viewsToast_R

When he says all that about Qpr being in his heart etc, he scratches his beard. Tell tale sign of a bit of uncomfortable bull sh*t.
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 16:46 - Feb 25 with 5991 viewssimmo

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 16:41 - Feb 25 by Toast_R

When he says all that about Qpr being in his heart etc, he scratches his beard. Tell tale sign of a bit of uncomfortable bull sh*t.

Maybe he is uncomfortable talking about love....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 17:12 - Feb 25 with 5865 viewsbob566

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 16:41 - Feb 25 by Toast_R

are you part of the behavioural unit at Langley Toast?
(No subject) on 17:38 - Feb 25 with 5800 viewsRecoilboss

Not convincing. Been hanging about at the kebab shop again, and obviously drags Niko down there with him. Arse will run rings around them both.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2015 17:45]
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 17:40 - Feb 25 with 5783 viewsted_hendrix

A legend he aint.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 17:44 - Feb 25 with 5772 viewspomanjou

He's built heavy on the hips and thighs and is a bit short for his upper body size and that creates a great fulcrum and makes him so difficult to nudge of the ball.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 18:01 - Feb 25 with 5732 viewsOutintheOrne

He couldn't give a monkeys. One day he'll regret the way he has wasted his talent.
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 18:07 - Feb 25 with 5717 viewsBklynRanger

Well it's nice of him to say that but he's not including himself in the 'staying up' part.

The best scenario all round would be for him to loose a few pounds off those womanly hips, play a blinder for the rest of the season and get his dream move to the continent at a reasonable price for us. If he stayed any longer than that he'd get bored and chunky again.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:31 - Feb 25 with 5668 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 19:29 - Feb 25 with 5515 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

He has been a petulant little shît, is clearly not in shape and he may well be fibbing for the camera,but I don't care about any of that as the thought of him playing again and being back to his best is all I care about. Get on the pitch, help keep us up and all will be forgiven by most im sure.

Plus I have to say he is one of the best I've ever seen play for us.
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 19:30 - Feb 25 with 5510 viewsBilly_Kershaw

1 min 5 secs - "Now we have a new tactic, we try to play football."

That's a cracker!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 20:11 - Feb 25 with 5405 viewsdolcelatte

What a crock of sh1te

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

(No subject) on 21:11 - Feb 25 with 5279 viewsToast_R

I hope with all my heart that QPR stay in the Premiere League..
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 21:44 - Feb 25 with 5206 viewsThGrimRanger

he's definitely developed a little pair of moobs. He looked far leaner in the clip of him scoring against Arsenal.

with his contract up soon he really needs to get himself in the shop window pronto. I'm sure that's now dawned on him.

gonna be very interesting to see who's willing to take a punt on him next season. I'd guess at one of the turkish teams.

TheGrimRanger

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 22:01 - Feb 25 with 5168 viewsbosh67

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 19:30 - Feb 25 by Billy_Kershaw

1 min 5 secs - "Now we have a new tactic, we try to play football."

That's a cracker!

That was a corker of a sentence. Loved that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 03:56 - Feb 26 with 5001 viewsFredManRave

"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 21:44 - Feb 25 by ThGrimRanger

he's definitely developed a little pair of moobs. He looked far leaner in the clip of him scoring against Arsenal.

with his contract up soon he really needs to get himself in the shop window pronto. I'm sure that's now dawned on him.

gonna be very interesting to see who's willing to take a punt on him next season. I'd guess at one of the turkish teams.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

(No subject) on 09:27 - Feb 26 with 4852 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Christ, himself and Krankjar are well out of shape.*

*'Christ' is not one of our players. Punctuation matters.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 9:28]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

(No subject) on 10:16 - Feb 26 with 4811 viewsPommyhoop

(No subject) on 09:27 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Christ, himself and Krankjar are well out of shape.*

*'Christ' is not one of our players. Punctuation matters.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 9:28]

Christ was sold to Forest in the late 70's

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(No subject) on 11:01 - Feb 26 with 4762 viewsisawqpratwcity

(No subject) on 10:16 - Feb 26 by Pommyhoop

Christ was sold to Forest in the late 70's

"Christ has told his mother,
Christ, he told her not to bother,
'Cos its alright in the city,
'Cos its high above the ground,

He's just hanging around..."

The Stranglers, Hanging Around

This has to be the next Fryday Musik thread...

What is the band/singer/songwriter you'd most want to be associated with the club? For me, it is the above, but hold your replies until tomorrow. Let's see if we have a consensus.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

(No subject) on 11:05 - Feb 26 with 4749 viewsTacticalR

It's all in the hands of Allah

Air hostess clique

(No subject) on 11:44 - Feb 26 with 4707 viewsMytch_QPR

(No subject) on 11:05 - Feb 26 by TacticalR

It's all in the hands of Allah

I thought I saw Jesus sitting on a tram.
I said 'Are you Jesus?'
He said 'Yes, I am'.

I thought I saw Adel sitting on a bus.
I said 'Have you gone off in a sulk again?'
He said 'Yes, I have'.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

(No subject) on 11:55 - Feb 26 with 4696 viewsJamie

(No subject) on 21:11 - Feb 25 by Toast_R

I hope with all my heart that QPR stay in the Premiere League..

Eh, he's clearly genuine, it's the only chance he has of plwying PL football next season.
"I hope with my heart that QPR stay in Premier League" on 16:13 - Feb 26 with 4552 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I note that Taarabt has gone for the 'Hides my Chins' beard.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024