Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal 21:00 - Feb 25 with 2796 viewsHayesender

I do hope this Arsenal turn up at ours next Wednesday

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Arsenal on 21:13 - Feb 25 with 2276 viewsToast_R

Really shocking tonight, choking once again.

They'll be the Arsenal putting right the wrongs next week no doubt.
Arsenal on 21:28 - Feb 25 with 2231 viewswombat

Arsenal on 21:13 - Feb 25 by Toast_R

Really shocking tonight, choking once again.

They'll be the Arsenal putting right the wrongs next week no doubt.

Has to be adel and zarate behind Charlie next week they are dog slow at the back

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Arsenal on 21:34 - Feb 25 with 2216 viewsBeauRanger

Don't think it's over for Arsenal in the Champs league, it's often not full & not exactly a fortress or hotbed or an intimidating atmosphere.....but then again neither is Monaco.
Arsenal on 21:37 - Feb 25 with 2204 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They're spineless and brainless. Wenger was once my favourite manager, but how he's still in a job is a mystery.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Arsenal on 21:40 - Feb 25 with 2189 viewsjohncharles

Next Wednesday doesn't look half as daunting After that display

Strong and stable my arse.

Arsenal on 21:59 - Feb 25 with 2124 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Arsenal always have one terrible game followed by five good ones, and they have just used their terrible one up.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Arsenal on 22:02 - Feb 25 with 2106 viewsHollowayRanger

Arsenal on 21:37 - Feb 25 by BrianMcCarthy

They're spineless and brainless. Wenger was once my favourite manager, but how he's still in a job is a mystery.

yea 3rd in the league ,qualified every season for champions league fa cup holders

sack him he's useless

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Arsenal on 22:06 - Feb 25 with 2097 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Arsenal on 22:02 - Feb 25 by HollowayRanger

yea 3rd in the league ,qualified every season for champions league fa cup holders

sack him he's useless

I'd sack him, not because he is useless, just because he is boring. Reckon we have had 10x more excitement over the past 9 seasons than them. All they do is get 4th, do decent in the FA Cup, go out in the round of 16 every year, beat the small teams, lose to the big ones, get 4th again. Its boring and repetitive, if i was an Arsenal fan i would pull my hair out every game. Bring someone in just to change things a bit

Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal on 22:08 - Feb 25 with 2086 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Arsenal on 22:02 - Feb 25 by HollowayRanger

sack him he's useless

Who said he was useless?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Arsenal on 22:08 - Feb 25 with 2085 viewsdanehoop

Arsenal on 22:06 - Feb 25 by RANGERS4EVER

I'd sack him, not because he is useless, just because he is boring. Reckon we have had 10x more excitement over the past 9 seasons than them. All they do is get 4th, do decent in the FA Cup, go out in the round of 16 every year, beat the small teams, lose to the big ones, get 4th again. Its boring and repetitive, if i was an Arsenal fan i would pull my hair out every game. Bring someone in just to change things a bit

Really? Wenger is terrible? Ok. You drinking what SOG has benn on?

Never knowingly understood

Arsenal on 22:11 - Feb 25 with 2071 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Arsenal on 22:08 - Feb 25 by danehoop

Really? Wenger is terrible? Ok. You drinking what SOG has benn on?

Never said he was, i said he is repetitive. Its just come to a point where Arsenal fans must surely be getting bored of watching the same thing over and over again. Its like watching the same movie every weekend for the past 8 years. Sooner or later you will just lose interest

Arsenal on 22:15 - Feb 25 with 2057 viewsMrSheen

Arsenal on 22:11 - Feb 25 by RANGERS4EVER

Never said he was, i said he is repetitive. Its just come to a point where Arsenal fans must surely be getting bored of watching the same thing over and over again. Its like watching the same movie every weekend for the past 8 years. Sooner or later you will just lose interest

Especially at £1400 a year, or whatever they pay.
Arsenal on 23:35 - Feb 25 with 1945 viewsdaveB

The amount of times they concede a goal when they lose it in the opposition half and only have one defender back is incredible. The sort of thing you expect to see in the last minute but they did it tonight with over half an hour to go, The pundits on Sky were blaming the centre half but the poor man was one against 4 until the rest of his team mates decided to jog back. They are shambolic at times that team whenever they come up against a well organised team who are decent on the break.
Arsenal on 00:04 - Feb 26 with 1918 viewsstowmarketrange

Arsenal on 23:35 - Feb 25 by daveB

The amount of times they concede a goal when they lose it in the opposition half and only have one defender back is incredible. The sort of thing you expect to see in the last minute but they did it tonight with over half an hour to go, The pundits on Sky were blaming the centre half but the poor man was one against 4 until the rest of his team mates decided to jog back. They are shambolic at times that team whenever they come up against a well organised team who are decent on the break.

Shame that isn't us then.We will have to try another plan then.
(No subject) (n/t) on 04:22 - Feb 26 with 1845 viewsstowmarketrange

Arsenal on 23:35 - Feb 25 by daveB

Arsenal on 11:35 - Feb 26 with 1647 viewssimmo

Phillips, Vargas, Zarate please. run 'em!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Arsenal on 11:44 - Feb 26 with 1636 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Arsenal on 22:11 - Feb 25 by RANGERS4EVER

That's what Charlton fans said about Alan 'Curbs' Curbishley once upon a time.
Arsenal on 12:00 - Feb 26 with 1617 viewsTGRRRSSS

When we decided to give it a go in the last 20 odd mins at Arsenal on BD (I accept they had 10 men) they looked far from all that.
They have 1 truly world class player in Sanchez who's gone off the boil a bit recently.
Here's hoping anyway.
Arsenal on 12:14 - Feb 26 with 1587 viewsTacticalR

A damning account of the match from Wenger's biographer, who also thinks Wenger wants to bring in Paul Clement as a puppet:
http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php/news/4569/30/Giroud-Ozil-Mertesacke
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 12:15]

Air hostess clique

Arsenal on 12:16 - Feb 26 with 1576 viewssimmo

Arsenal on 12:14 - Feb 26 by TacticalR

A damning account of the match from Wenger's biographer, who also thinks Wenger wants to bring in Paul Clement as a puppet:
http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php/news/4569/30/Giroud-Ozil-Mertesacke
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 12:15]

Jesus, they're a bit melodramatic aren't they?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Arsenal on 12:34 - Feb 26 with 1535 viewsTacticalR

Unfortunately one thing Arsenal have been good at this season is putting away teams lower down the league.

Air hostess clique

Arsenal on 13:07 - Feb 26 with 1482 viewsdaveB

Arsenal on 12:34 - Feb 26 by TacticalR

Unfortunately one thing Arsenal have been good at this season is putting away teams lower down the league.

I'm sure they'll beat us but for the money they have spent on that team they are miles behind the top teams in Europe.
Arsenal on 13:10 - Feb 26 with 1472 viewswombat

Arsenal on 13:07 - Feb 26 by daveB

I'm sure they'll beat us but for the money they have spent on that team they are miles behind the top teams in Europe.

could be fun , imagine it last ten mins ball braks towards the loft mertsacker is standing alongside zamora ball breaks down the middle with both lumbering along to chase it , by the time that chase ends it will prob be the end of the game and ill be halfway home

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Arsenal on 13:25 - Feb 26 with 1457 viewsqueensparker

Arsenal on 13:10 - Feb 26 by wombat

could be fun , imagine it last ten mins ball braks towards the loft mertsacker is standing alongside zamora ball breaks down the middle with both lumbering along to chase it , by the time that chase ends it will prob be the end of the game and ill be halfway home

I thought I dreamed it at the time, but it actually happened.

About 70 mins into the Sunderland game, Bobby actually outpaced a Sunderland centre back to a through ball over about 50 yards. Think it was Wes Brown? It was the slowest chase I've ever seen
Arsenal on 13:29 - Feb 26 with 1449 viewsLewes_r

This will be our best performance of the season over the 90 mins.. 1-0 Austin (missing a host of other chances)

Arsenal score 2 in injury time off Caulker's Left arse cheek

nailed on.

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024