Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 22:40 - Feb 25 with 1672 viewsNorthernr

First of the new independent podcasts...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/37984
This week's podcast on 22:45 - Feb 25 with 1659 viewsTacticalR

Is there some particular reason why the podcasts have changed to the new format?

Air hostess clique

This week's podcast on 23:09 - Feb 25 with 1628 viewsNorthernr

Split from the old hoster Playback Media, want to do it themselves.
This week's podcast on 23:13 - Feb 25 with 1620 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I enjoyed that. First one I've listened to in a while, and it was calmer and more studied than most, I think, and better for it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

This week's podcast on 23:32 - Feb 25 with 1598 viewsdaveB

really good as ever, hopefully this move means they can do longer shows now rather than have to cut it short every week so the bored engineer can go home.

The interviews they do are usually good but I always think the best shows they do are when they just sit and chat about QPR for an hour and you get a real contrast of opinions.
This week's podcast on 07:34 - Feb 26 with 1498 viewslondonscottish

Excellent. Always love these. Surprisingly few of my Rangers mates have heard of them.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

This week's podcast on 09:03 - Feb 26 with 1436 viewssimmo

That bloke doing the advert at the beginning was annoying.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

This week's podcast on 09:46 - Feb 26 with 1409 viewsNorthernr

This week's podcast on 09:03 - Feb 26 by simmo

That bloke doing the advert at the beginning was annoying.

Well we've got to keep putting beer in our fridge somehow.
This week's podcast on 09:51 - Feb 26 with 1400 viewsDiscodroids

just settling down now to listen...just putting my feet up with my chi wa wa , agador, on my lap and fair trade nicaragua milled coffee beans .

now ready to smash it out of the park.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 9:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

This week's podcast on 10:29 - Feb 26 with 1364 viewsAlvarado

Noddy's guide to listening choices please. I was a regular in the old format, either via a download from the website, or more commonly through the Tune-In radio app where the podcast was listed. 10 minutes of fiddling around on facebook/net last night but I couldn't 'find a way'.

I don't have access to i-tunes. And my ancient first generation iPad won't download any new apps never mind Soundcloud (you seemed to need Soundcloud to listen direct from their facebook page?). I have an android phone (with which I could download Soundcloud) but is there a way of putting the podcast through Sonos/Spotify/internet radio so I can hear it on something other than a tinny phone? I don't want to listen to it with earphones. It was a lot easier when we all had wirelesses.
This week's podcast on 10:31 - Feb 26 with 1358 viewsthame_hoops

This week's podcast on 09:51 - Feb 26 by Discodroids

just settling down now to listen...just putting my feet up with my chi wa wa , agador, on my lap and fair trade nicaragua milled coffee beans .

now ready to smash it out of the park.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 9:53]

havnt listened yet Disco but do you know if they have an update on the QPR gay association yet?
This week's podcast on 10:35 - Feb 26 with 1353 viewssimmo

This week's podcast on 10:29 - Feb 26 by Alvarado

Noddy's guide to listening choices please. I was a regular in the old format, either via a download from the website, or more commonly through the Tune-In radio app where the podcast was listed. 10 minutes of fiddling around on facebook/net last night but I couldn't 'find a way'.

I don't have access to i-tunes. And my ancient first generation iPad won't download any new apps never mind Soundcloud (you seemed to need Soundcloud to listen direct from their facebook page?). I have an android phone (with which I could download Soundcloud) but is there a way of putting the podcast through Sonos/Spotify/internet radio so I can hear it on something other than a tinny phone? I don't want to listen to it with earphones. It was a lot easier when we all had wirelesses.

This is the website - http://www.west12media.co.uk/qprpod.htm, can't you just play through this without actually downloading soundcloud?

I listen through Android, via an app called 'podcast republic' that lets me subscribe and download all the episodes of things I want.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

This week's podcast on 10:40 - Feb 26 with 1345 viewsDiscodroids

This week's podcast on 10:31 - Feb 26 by thame_hoops

havnt listened yet Disco but do you know if they have an update on the QPR gay association yet?

not yet mate, i may have mentioned it once or twice.

heres hoping the powers that be pull their finger out.......

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024