Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland 13:11 - Feb 26 with 10354 viewskarl

Every football forum i've looked at, facebook and twitter arelaughing at Clive's Telegraph round up
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11354357/live-football-tv-this-week.ht
Friday February 27
Falkirk v Rangers (19.45), Scottish Championship, BT Sport 1 VM 547 / 549 HD, 19.30
Our weekly chance to check on what chaotic nonsense has befallen Rangers and what havoc Mike Ashley has managed to wreak north of the border in the last seven days carries us to a Friday night in Falkirk. Inevitably all the coverage, and most of the crowd, will be interested in the UK's most farcical club (settle down fans of Leeds and QPR, you've got nothing on these guys) but spare a thought for Falkirk who used to yo-yo up and down out of this league quite a bit before they suddenly found Hearts, Hibs and Billy Smart's Travelling Circus joining them at the second tier.
Currently fifth, Falkirk have a great chance to claim a famous win here given how abysmally Rangers are playing football, conducting their business, tending to their gardens and everything else besides.

Except these funnily enough....
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=280272
Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 14:59 - Mar 1 with 1904 viewsTGRRRSSS

Absolutely brilliant tip stuff Clive
Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 15:02 - Mar 1 with 1898 viewsTGRRRSSS

Copy and paste here Norf

Please accept our apologies for the hyperbole used to describe Rangers fans and for upset or distress this may of caused you. We have removed the offending line from our online article and will be monitoring any further articles by the author.

Kind regards,

Christina Rigden
Telegraph Media Group'
--------------------------------------------

Now whether you believe in complaining about parts of an article/statements made anywhere in the media - the fact of the matter is, propaganda and biased fantasy is becoming fact with regards to our club and support. I can't say I have a solution bar the clubs legal department taking them all to task combined with wordsmiths of our support in conjunction with lawyers questioning the validity of media statements. Until such times as some step up and say "Hang on a minute!" we're left with 2 options, complain when we see something that goes OTT in this current climate, OR, we sit on our hands as the propaganda and fantasy becomes etched in stone becomming impossible to challenge such is it's wide belief of being "fact".
Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 18:40 - Mar 1 with 1728 viewsMrSheen

Laughing stock?

Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 19:42 - Mar 1 with 1681 viewsCiderwithRsie

Christ I thought Mourinho was the world's most one-eyed whinger, but there are apparently thousands up there like him.
Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 21:08 - Mar 1 with 1621 viewsPommyhoop

Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 19:42 - Mar 1 by CiderwithRsie

Christ I thought Mourinho was the world's most one-eyed whinger, but there are apparently thousands up there like him.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 22:04 - Mar 1 with 1573 viewskarl

Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 19:42 - Mar 1 by CiderwithRsie

One eyed whanger? Loads of them up here!!
Clives popular in (parts of) Scotland on 23:59 - Mar 1 with 1517 viewsMoonshineSteve

[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 0:00]

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024