Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! 18:22 - Feb 28 with 4932 viewsbrad

thinks not goin well for super tim at villa or defoe at sunderland!i think we saved a pile with those two!
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 18:39 - Feb 28 with 4855 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Hopefully a positive sign to show we will not be taken as fools anymore

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 20:47 - Feb 28 with 4620 viewseasthertsr

did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 18:39 - Feb 28 by RANGERS4EVER

Hopefully a positive sign to show we will not be taken as fools anymore

Tim without Chris will be an epic fail and Jermaine without Harry will end in tears! Cross fingers people we are staying up!
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 21:29 - Feb 28 with 4501 viewsWilloW4

Did we dodge 2 bullets? Yes.!! Definitely.!!
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 22:20 - Feb 28 with 4413 viewsDylanP

Mutch limped off injured today

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 22:32 - Feb 28 with 4379 viewsCiderwithRsie

Two sodding great cannon balls
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 23:36 - Feb 28 with 4301 viewsbrad

we dodged another one with mutch,harry signing,some were very poor and never gave youth a chance
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 11:52 - Mar 3 with 3983 viewsthame_hoops

Sherwood doing a mark hughes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2976333/Tim-Sherwood-never-let
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 11:58 - Mar 3 with 3963 viewsadhoc_qpr

Too early to tell regarding Sherwood.

Ramsey has played 3, lost 2, won 1 vs Sherwood played 2, lost 2.

If he keeps them up at our expense we won't look too clever though.

Likewise, if Defoe scores 4 or 5 goals in the last dozen games and keeps Sunderland up he'll be well worth the wages they are paying him.
Login to get fewer ads

did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 12:08 - Mar 3 with 3921 viewsJuzzie

Both our defeats were to last minute goals and a stupid sending off 'cos the player can't keep out of trouble otherwise it could have been a win and two draws.

Villa looked awful in both.

I think we're in a better position but can we do it? I think we can, just.
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 12:19 - Mar 3 with 3878 viewspaulparker

lets judge at the end of the season

if Sunderland stay up and Defoe scored 5 goals, the tv money alone will say it was a good signing
if we go down as we have Bobby Zamora lumbering upfront then maybe we should have gone and got a striker
same as Sherwood, I think even with Lambert Villa would have stayed up , I can still see them doing that with tactics tim , Just

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 13:20 - Mar 3 with 3752 viewsToast_R

Time will tell. At the moment it looks like we've dodged a bullet but it's the ricochet I'm worried about. Things like this always have a nasty habit of coming back to bite QPR in the ass.

Tony's pants are still up at the moment.
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 14:19 - Mar 3 with 3662 viewsadhoc_qpr

did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 13:20 - Mar 3 by Toast_R

Time will tell. At the moment it looks like we've dodged a bullet but it's the ricochet I'm worried about. Things like this always have a nasty habit of coming back to bite QPR in the ass.

Tony's pants are still up at the moment.

Still up? Have they ever been up!!!?
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 14:30 - Mar 3 with 3641 viewsToast_R

did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 14:19 - Mar 3 by adhoc_qpr

Still up? Have they ever been up!!!?

Ok, his keks are now on a slow climb
did we dodge two bullets with sherwood and defoe! on 15:44 - Mar 3 with 3562 viewsCanadaRanger

So... Will Sherwood play Forest next season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024