Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronald Koeman 23:11 - Feb 28 with 588 viewsbosh67

I like this guy because he just says it like it is. Doesn't make excuses, holds his hands up, doesn't panic. Southampton have had a couple of defeats now but they are a very useful unit under Koeman.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ronald Koeman on 23:28 - Feb 28 with 565 viewsozexile

I find most managers start like that. Then as more defeats come the media start to look at the manager rather than players and that's when their guard comes up and they go into their shells. If you remember Wenger was like a breath of fresh air when he came into english football. He saw every challenge accepted defeats etc. Now look at him.
Ronald Koeman on 23:37 - Feb 28 with 549 viewsPommyhoop

Ronald Koeman on 23:28 - Feb 28 by ozexile

I find most managers start like that. Then as more defeats come the media start to look at the manager rather than players and that's when their guard comes up and they go into their shells. If you remember Wenger was like a breath of fresh air when he came into english football. He saw every challenge accepted defeats etc. Now look at him.

Unless your name is Harry Redknapp. Always given an easy ride by the media. F'ck knows why.
I think it's the nations love of Minder,Only Fools and The Sweeny, so they were duped by the barrow boy bullshite.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024