Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A sporting night.... 23:58 - Feb 28 with 1036 viewskingsburyR

After enjoying the fireworks of Frampton I now sit watching the England cricket team playing one day cricket which is 20 years out of date.
Gents 250 is not a good score..... get a fu (kin move on.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

A sporting night.... on 00:01 - Mar 1 with 1029 viewshamptonhillhoop

It's really frustrating to watch. Botham is getting the right hump
A sporting night.... on 00:01 - Mar 1 with 1025 viewsQPR1882

Any good streams for the cricket ?

stuck at work
A sporting night.... on 00:16 - Mar 1 with 1006 viewsCamberleyR

This is why we have done the square root of fck all in World Cups for the last 20 years because we haven't evolved and adapted our one day game. Morgan and Root are batting like Boycott and Brearley in the 1979 final.

Even 300 which is competitive is no longer the game winning total it used to be back in the day since the advent of T20. Agree with Warne on commentary that from this position 300 should be the bare minimum they are aiming for.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

A sporting night.... on 00:19 - Mar 1 with 1002 viewskingsburyR

A sporting night.... on 00:01 - Mar 1 by QPR1882

Any good streams for the cricket ?

stuck at work

YouTube any game pre 1985

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

A sporting night.... on 00:24 - Mar 1 with 996 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

A sporting night.... on 01:13 - Mar 1 with 960 viewshamptonhillhoop

In fairness they're finishing this innings pretty well
A sporting night.... on 09:32 - Mar 1 with 802 viewssupahoopsa

Errrr, didn't we get to the final last time around?

OK we bottled it in the end against India, but we did get to the final. I think we've got to several other ODI finals as well - I seem to remember Pakistan and West Indies.

Agreed that the current team aren't all that great, but a half decent batting effort this time around, but the bowlers let us down

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

A sporting night.... on 09:56 - Mar 1 with 776 viewswelwynranger

A sporting night.... on 09:32 - Mar 1 by supahoopsa

OK we bottled it in the end against India, but we did get to the final. I think we've got to several other ODI finals as well - I seem to remember Pakistan and West Indies.

Agreed that the current team aren't all that great, but a half decent batting effort this time around, but the bowlers let us down

Lost by 9 wickets. Our bowlers were magnificent again . Thy Sri Lankans never broke sweat
Login to get fewer ads

A sporting night.... on 10:16 - Mar 1 with 756 viewsCamberleyR

A sporting night.... on 09:32 - Mar 1 by supahoopsa

No, we didn't get to the final last time round in 2011, it was India vs Sri Lanka. We haven't reached any sort of one day final since the 2010 T20 championship. Yes we did reach 3 of the first 5 finals but back then the tempo of one day cricket wasn't a lot different from Test cricket. It's a whole different ball game these days which the concept of which the England team don't seem to have grasped.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

A sporting night.... on 18:07 - Mar 1 with 673 viewsthemodfather

another caning at cricket...we think 300 is good, when all around are now nearing 400!
as for the rugger, grrrr from the off england made so many errors, once the ref even told our player to stay or be off, and he still went off side to give away a penalty!!!
then those chelscum ferks win a cup...a bad day indeed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024