Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 15:30 - Mar 1 with 7872 viewsLewes_r

Right in the sh1t imho

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Everton on 15:33 - Mar 1 with 6412 viewsLblock

I'd like us to be in the same amount as shit as them at the moment!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Everton on 15:40 - Mar 1 with 6403 viewsLewes_r

Everton on 15:33 - Mar 1 by Lblock

We are neck deep in it!

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Everton on 16:28 - Mar 1 with 6228 viewsTacticalR

'There's some lovely filth down here'

Air hostess clique

Everton on 20:14 - Mar 1 with 5923 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Everton on 15:33 - Mar 1 by Lblock

Yes, me too LBlock but their expectation would be higher than ours.
Everton on 21:33 - Mar 1 with 5760 viewsNorthernr

Seems they're now putting all eggs in the Europa League basket - winner gets a Champs League place.
They've got enough to stay up. The key for us is beating them at home, they're in Kiev three days before that game. Massive one for us. That, West Ham and Newcastle at home has to be a banker nine points if we're going to do this.
Everton on 21:46 - Mar 1 with 5740 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Everton on 21:33 - Mar 1 by Northernr

Seems they're now putting all eggs in the Europa League basket - winner gets a Champs League place.
They've got enough to stay up. The key for us is beating them at home, they're in Kiev three days before that game. Massive one for us. That, West Ham and Newcastle at home has to be a banker nine points if we're going to do this.

If my short tenure on this Earth has taught me anything, that won't be the way it happens if it happens. The QPR way is to make a right hash of it and maybe win where we have no right and maybe sling a few dramas in for good measure, probably live on TV in front of the whole world.
Everton on 21:52 - Mar 1 with 5726 viewsMrNITK

Really surprised Burnley didn't get the win against Swansea this weekend and I also thought Villa would get something at Newcastle.

Burnley obviously have some tough fixtures coming up. I think Villa need to get the 3 points against west brom on Tuesday otherwise they're in serious trouble as Sherwood keeps banging on about wins. If they lose that one I think we'll have a great chance.
Everton on 21:58 - Mar 1 with 5708 viewsNorthernr

Burnley aren't good enough. It's only because of Dyche that they're still in touch. They're fighting for their lives, working so hard, know their shape, know how they're going to play and as a result they're competing. By Harry's logic they should be last with no points, because it's all aboiut players after all. Ultimately I'm sure they'll come up short. Likewise Leicester, with their weird manager situation. I think it's about that last spot. Villa, Sunderland, Hull and us. I thought Villa would win twice this week, they've lost both.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton on 22:01 - Mar 1 with 5694 viewsMrNITK

Yep agree.

Think if Villa lose to WBA it'll be them that drop.
Everton on 22:06 - Mar 1 with 5676 viewseccles

Everton on 21:58 - Mar 1 by Northernr

Burnley aren't good enough. It's only because of Dyche that they're still in touch. They're fighting for their lives, working so hard, know their shape, know how they're going to play and as a result they're competing. By Harry's logic they should be last with no points, because it's all aboiut players after all. Ultimately I'm sure they'll come up short. Likewise Leicester, with their weird manager situation. I think it's about that last spot. Villa, Sunderland, Hull and us. I thought Villa would win twice this week, they've lost both.

agree. Leicester gone. Villa look doomed to me. they just have the feel of relegation all over them. I'd prefer Burnley stay up. Hard working no nonsense mostly British team.
Hull can go. They don't do anything for anyone really do they?
Anyone but us!
Everton on 22:38 - Mar 1 with 5615 viewsPommyhoop

Everton on 22:01 - Mar 1 by MrNITK

Yep agree.

Think if Villa lose to WBA it'll be them that drop.

Yep if WBA beat them( which looks likely) Captain Bellend will start moaning ,pointing his finger at players and deflecting blame and the dressing room will retire into the maze.
Glorious bullet dodged..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Everton on 22:47 - Mar 1 with 5593 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Leicester are done. Might make a little scare but will need a miracle to save them. Burnley's season depends on what they can do vs the big clubs. They have a very hard run, however there last few games are winnable. So if they are still in it after their hard run i reckon they will do it, but if they fail badly they are down. Villa are gone as well i think. Their only hope was a little new manager bounce, however Tim can't even do that. Injuries, lack of confidence, average manager. Like the new Blackburn. So I honestly believe its between us Burnley, Hull and Sunderland, and if i'm making my prediction, i believe it will be Burnley or Sunderland. Would probably say us as well but i dont want to believe that!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 22:48]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Everton on 22:52 - Mar 1 with 5577 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Those are the three games I have identified to win. Then a couple of draws and an unexpected result somewhere.
Everton on 23:19 - Mar 1 with 5525 viewsdaveB

Everton fan at work was telling me friday they haven't won after a europa league game this season
Everton on 07:44 - Mar 2 with 5391 viewskingsburyR

Everton on 23:19 - Mar 1 by daveB

Everton fan at work was telling me friday they haven't won after a europa league game this season

We generally help out with such records.

There are only one real record breakers in this league..........

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Everton on 08:08 - Mar 2 with 5360 viewsJonDoeman

Everton on 07:44 - Mar 2 by kingsburyR

We generally help out with such records.

There are only one real record breakers in this league..........

We already have, they played a Europa lge game before the home game .

It Is What It Is !!

Everton on 08:39 - Mar 2 with 5303 viewsdanehoop

Everton on 22:47 - Mar 1 by RANGERS4EVER

Leicester are done. Might make a little scare but will need a miracle to save them. Burnley's season depends on what they can do vs the big clubs. They have a very hard run, however there last few games are winnable. So if they are still in it after their hard run i reckon they will do it, but if they fail badly they are down. Villa are gone as well i think. Their only hope was a little new manager bounce, however Tim can't even do that. Injuries, lack of confidence, average manager. Like the new Blackburn. So I honestly believe its between us Burnley, Hull and Sunderland, and if i'm making my prediction, i believe it will be Burnley or Sunderland. Would probably say us as well but i dont want to believe that!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 22:48]

I think the problem that Tactics Tim faces is that he hasnt got access to his preferred support team as they all now work for us. So he is probably having to make do with most of the same back office staff who got Villa into their current predicament.

Which is good news for us I hope!

Never knowingly understood

Everton on 09:04 - Mar 2 with 5264 viewsCamberleyR

Everton on 23:19 - Mar 1 by daveB

That's jinxed that then. A little while back hadn't they only won 1 of their last 12 games or something. Can't think who they won against...
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 9:06]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Everton on 09:18 - Mar 2 with 5239 viewsMytch_QPR

If we need 5 wins (and we probably do) then we're going to either have to spring up a couple of home wins against top 6 clubs or get something (again) on the road. The Villa away game is potentially massive and it could go to the wire on the last day (away to Leicester).

What's the betting that we go to Leicester (already relegated) and need a point?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Everton on 09:42 - Mar 2 with 5197 viewskensalriser

Five wins would assume no draws. Little chance of us getting those five wins, so we'd better draw a few! Three points from the next two games would put us in a good position, two will keep us treading water.

Don't know if I agree Leicester are dead yet. One win puts them right back in it.

Villa though. Two points from 10 games, seven consecutive losses. Tim needs the football God of Gods Tony Pulis with assistance from Alf Ramsey and Pep Guardiola to have a chance with that sort of form.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Everton on 09:52 - Mar 2 with 5176 viewsadhoc_qpr

Someone from the relegation zone will go on a late run of form and pull off some shock wins - it always happens.

I'd love it to be us, but given our injuries and home fixtures it looks like a big ask.

Burnley seem to have everyone fit and have a good record versus the big boys (draws at Chelsea and City) - they could surprise everyone.

I think it will be 3 from Leicester, us, Burnley, Villa and Hull.

Sunderland will probably be able to draw their way to safety...
Everton on 10:19 - Mar 2 with 5141 viewsQPunkR

Don't worry - target 6 points this week!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Everton on 10:32 - Mar 2 with 5124 viewsJonDoeman

Everton on 10:19 - Mar 2 by QPunkR

Don't worry - target 6 points this week!!

Be even more difficult without the Scouse Pirlo!

It Is What It Is !!

Everton on 12:06 - Mar 2 with 5038 viewsNorthernr

Everton on 08:39 - Mar 2 by danehoop

I think the problem that Tactics Tim faces is that he hasnt got access to his preferred support team as they all now work for us. So he is probably having to make do with most of the same back office staff who got Villa into their current predicament.

Which is good news for us I hope!

That and he's only got six months previous experience as a glorified caretaker manager. He seems to think he's brilliant, and maybe he is, but all he's got is a decent win percentage in six months with a very talented Spurs team. Never managed in a relegation battle, never managed through an injury crisis, never managed through a financial crisis, never coached anywhere but Spurs with the Spurs players.
Everton on 12:06 - Mar 2 with 5037 viewsNorthernr

Everton on 12:06 - Mar 2 by Northernr

That and he's only got six months previous experience as a glorified caretaker manager. He seems to think he's brilliant, and maybe he is, but all he's got is a decent win percentage in six months with a very talented Spurs team. Never managed in a relegation battle, never managed through an injury crisis, never managed through a financial crisis, never coached anywhere but Spurs with the Spurs players.

Oh, and he's a fcking helmet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024