Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 15:30 - Mar 1 with 8084 viewsLewes_r

Right in the sh1t imho

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Everton on 12:11 - Mar 2 with 1590 viewsLewes_r

Everyone seems to be forgetting that although Foxes and burnley will drop and Villa are terrible, We are dire and plagued with the worst luck in football history.. Pretty sure that Villa wont go down despite being the worst villa in about 100 years

I think its us or another small club like hull
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 12:12]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Everton on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 1477 viewsDannyPaddox

"WAKE UP AND SMELL THE TOFFEE"

... the redtops will scream when Everton get knocked out of the Europa Cup and realise theyre in a relegation scrap with a handful of games left. We're overdue a "too good to go down" relegation season ... could be Everton. Would rather it be Dimmy Sherwood's Villa tho.
Everton on 17:22 - Mar 2 with 1463 viewsClive_Anderson

Could never believe the shit they gave Moyes after he went saying he was always crap and Martinez is miles better. It was obvious he was doing a great job on a low budget.
Everton on 17:24 - Mar 2 with 1461 viewsSpiritofGregory

It's ok having a go at players when you're safe or plan to spend during a forth coming transfer window. Tim has none of these at his disposal, he won't be able to hold his temper. One outburst and he'll lose the dressing room.
Everton on 19:25 - Mar 2 with 1373 viewsMatch82

Everton on 09:52 - Mar 2 by adhoc_qpr

Someone from the relegation zone will go on a late run of form and pull off some shock wins - it always happens.

I'd love it to be us, but given our injuries and home fixtures it looks like a big ask.

Burnley seem to have everyone fit and have a good record versus the big boys (draws at Chelsea and City) - they could surprise everyone.

I think it will be 3 from Leicester, us, Burnley, Villa and Hull.

Sunderland will probably be able to draw their way to safety...

I know this is weird, but I'm glad we have our fixtures this way round (hard teams at home, easier teams away)

We have never done anything the easy way, and on it's day Loftus Road can be a fortress. I fancy us to get at least one win from the home games against Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024