Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCUM 17:32 - Mar 1 with 2796 viewseghamranger

They grate on me. 2 deflected goals by the 2 biggest Kuntz in their team!!!

Hate them
SCUM on 11:51 - Mar 2 with 707 viewsdoogi55

hate cheese
SCUM on 11:59 - Mar 2 with 693 viewspomanjou

SCUM on 11:51 - Mar 2 by doogi55

hate cheese

A ban? No. I suggest a limit of one adjective per sentence for a month.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

SCUM on 12:38 - Mar 2 with 667 viewsRangers67

I,m with Ted Hendrix on this one. I shall be venting my spleen fully at this lot when they turn up. For reasons to numerous to mention but for one in particular, the racism one. And as much as I admire the peaceful way of the Bhuddists and try and live a calm life this lot really push my buttons and they will be getting it both barrels.
SCUM on 13:28 - Mar 2 with 630 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/02/police-investigation-racist-abus

More allegations of racism from Chelsea fans.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 13:29]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

SCUM on 22:38 - Mar 2 with 546 viewsBrightonhoop

SCUM on 19:01 - Mar 1 by ted_hendrix

On Sunday 12th April we need to make a noise at LR that outdoes the noise that made some of their players shit themselves just like that windbag Mata did way back when.
We never got that atmosphere back again but on the 12th April I hope we do, Its up to us c unts on the terraces to a Man (or Woman) to give them complete and utter abuse.
We can do that when we want, If we're gonna go down lets do it at least by abusing these foul bastards when we meet them for what might be the last time for a while.
Bollox.

They don't like it u 'em, so what Ted said. Give 'em hell. If Dai is not in the Gantry I will be Royally pished orf.
SCUM on 22:53 - Mar 2 with 538 viewsBrightonhoop

SCUM on 11:46 - Mar 2 by kensalriser

Wait a minute.

You hate cheese?

What kind of fckd up admission is that?

This is LfW. Cheese is our thing. How did you ever have the brass neck to start posting without declaring your favourite cheese?

Shocked.

Ha! Them chese haters are on a hiding to nothing here.

In all truth DD, maybe it's because you're an East Ender. Those that grew up in the shadow of such vile, scummy scrotes will never forget, never forgive and nurture pathalogical hatred like an additional child. pretty it aint, but we are talking Scum.

My last QPR v Scum visit at LR, 11 am KO, deserted streets, 3000 scum pouring into the School End, with two scum encouraging the 'Anton Ferdinand, you know what you are' song. On the Ellerslie, this white police person says to a black police person, 'You might enjoy feeling his collar.' So he did 'You're fcking nicked, me beauty, Inciting Racial hatred. Goy t a ticket?' Er no. That's going to do your case alot of good mate.' Quiet as a church mouse as he was led away. QPR geezer beside me says 'Same old Chelsea, all fcking mouth.' iT WAS LIKE WATCHING POETRY. If I can sort out a flight, I'll be looking for a ticket. Utter filth. Then, now and always.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024