Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCUM 17:32 - Mar 1 with 2794 viewseghamranger

They grate on me. 2 deflected goals by the 2 biggest Kuntz in their team!!!

Hate them
SCUM on 17:41 - Mar 1 with 2104 viewstoboboly

The first looked to have a foul and a handball in there as well. Sky and Taylor are so far up the scums arse it is sickening.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

SCUM on 17:42 - Mar 1 with 2098 viewstoboboly

And their fcking diving. Scum of the highest order.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

SCUM on 17:51 - Mar 1 with 2067 viewseghamranger

I know I started the thread, but spurs aren't all that

Roll on sat!!
SCUM on 17:52 - Mar 1 with 2066 viewsizlingtonhoop

Bunchackunts.

Every man jack of em - even the ones I'm related to.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 17:54]
SCUM on 17:54 - Mar 1 with 2047 viewsBklynRanger

A lot of decisions went in their favour. Very turgid play by the scum and a lack of aggression in the box from Spurs. All in all a bit of a kuntfest.
SCUM on 17:55 - Mar 1 with 2037 viewsQPR442

SCUM on 17:52 - Mar 1 by izlingtonhoop

Bunchackunts.

Every man jack of em - even the ones I'm related to.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 17:54]

Remy has won something at last
SCUM on 17:57 - Mar 1 with 2030 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SCUM on 17:42 - Mar 1 by toboboly

And their fcking diving. Scum of the highest order.

Not the highest order.

Don't give them credit for anything.
SCUM on 18:06 - Mar 1 with 1993 viewsLowerloftLad

Jose wanted to win all 4 they will get the league and the Micky mouse cup

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

SCUM on 18:17 - Mar 1 with 1941 viewsderbyhoop

Not much of a consolation but the wins for arsenal and that lot have given me every chance of winning the Lawro at work. 4 correct scores this weekend with a Serie A game to come.

As long as Rangers pick up enough 3 point hauls between now and May.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SCUM on 18:20 - Mar 1 with 1930 viewsted_hendrix

How fabulous.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

SCUM on 18:30 - Mar 1 with 1890 viewsLblock

SCUM on 17:55 - Mar 1 by QPR442

Did he have a good game?

Was he better than the last time he played at Wembley in our play off win?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SCUM on 18:36 - Mar 1 with 1872 viewsN12Hoop

Chelsea are scum
Their fans are scum
Their players are scum
Their owners are scum
Everything about that club is scum
I fcking hate them.
A plague on them all!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

SCUM on 19:01 - Mar 1 with 1800 viewsted_hendrix

On Sunday 12th April we need to make a noise at LR that outdoes the noise that made some of their players shit themselves just like that windbag Mata did way back when.
We never got that atmosphere back again but on the 12th April I hope we do, Its up to us c unts on the terraces to a Man (or Woman) to give them complete and utter abuse.
We can do that when we want, If we're gonna go down lets do it at least by abusing these foul bastards when we meet them for what might be the last time for a while.
Bollox.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

SCUM on 19:23 - Mar 1 with 1734 viewsjohncharles

SCUM on 17:54 - Mar 1 by BklynRanger

A lot of decisions went in their favour. Very turgid play by the scum and a lack of aggression in the box from Spurs. All in all a bit of a kuntfest.

And Mourinho's a turd.

Strong and stable my arse.

SCUM on 19:39 - Mar 1 with 1701 viewsHadders

I am probably alone in this, but on the subject of Chelsea, I feel that many of us sound uncannily like sectarian Glaswegians or No Surrender-type bigots. Somehow, I manage to love QPR as much as anyone without hating any other club, really-even that lot. I desperately want us to beat Chelsea, of course, but hate is too strong a word for what I feel about them, or any other club. They are another football team, from a more salubrious part of west London, unhappily a lot more successful than us. Sure they have a rich owner, but so do we, just not as rich. It makes no sense to say they have no history- of course they do, same as every other club. If we are honest, we know that almost every single one of our players ever would play for them, given the chance. Some of their fans are vile, but then again, be honest- some of ours aren`t that nice, either. And some of their fans are perfectly, er, normal. Admittedly Terry isn`t the loveliest guy you could meet, but then our Joey hasn`t exactly led a blameless life, either. May I politely suggest we reserve terms like "scum" for the few people who really deserve it: actual genocidal killers, child murderers and so on? Bashir Assad is scum. Hitler and Henry Vlll were scum too. And Jimmy Saville. Eden Hazard? Not quite in that category. Mourinho? Well, maybe...but very tactically acute and and successful scum. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8849994/How-Chelsea-v-QP The kid giving a w***** sign makes me laugh.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 20:24]
SCUM on 19:41 - Mar 1 with 1685 viewsHollowayRanger

SCUM on 17:55 - Mar 1 by QPR442

thought he was outstanding today

way he moved his arse cheeks from left to right and the skill he showed turning the programme pages was top class ,and to put away those two yawns was world class

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

SCUM on 21:21 - Mar 1 with 1537 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SCUM on 19:39 - Mar 1 by Hadders

I am probably alone in this, but on the subject of Chelsea, I feel that many of us sound uncannily like sectarian Glaswegians or No Surrender-type bigots. Somehow, I manage to love QPR as much as anyone without hating any other club, really-even that lot. I desperately want us to beat Chelsea, of course, but hate is too strong a word for what I feel about them, or any other club. They are another football team, from a more salubrious part of west London, unhappily a lot more successful than us. Sure they have a rich owner, but so do we, just not as rich. It makes no sense to say they have no history- of course they do, same as every other club. If we are honest, we know that almost every single one of our players ever would play for them, given the chance. Some of their fans are vile, but then again, be honest- some of ours aren`t that nice, either. And some of their fans are perfectly, er, normal. Admittedly Terry isn`t the loveliest guy you could meet, but then our Joey hasn`t exactly led a blameless life, either. May I politely suggest we reserve terms like "scum" for the few people who really deserve it: actual genocidal killers, child murderers and so on? Bashir Assad is scum. Hitler and Henry Vlll were scum too. And Jimmy Saville. Eden Hazard? Not quite in that category. Mourinho? Well, maybe...but very tactically acute and and successful scum. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8849994/How-Chelsea-v-QP The kid giving a w***** sign makes me laugh.

Supporters of Chelsea sent Anton Ferdinand bullets in the post. It is exactly like sectarianism.
SCUM on 08:56 - Mar 2 with 1374 viewsdoogi55

costa he can push people in the face right in front of the ref because the spud player never went down roll on the floor like he was punched the ref did nothin, then give costa a free kick .
mourinos job done any time a scum player falls over must be a free kick.
I blame spuds as well they was so crap there manager looked like harry sittng there like a rabbit in the headlights what do i do now i know i will shake my head that will get them worrid.
SCUM on 09:16 - Mar 2 with 1349 viewspomanjou

You are not alone. Well said Hadders.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

SCUM on 10:09 - Mar 2 with 1295 viewsQPunkR

Other people who keep in mind a 'different' type of Chelscum fan a bit further back may have their own reasons for disagreeing

QPR - "shit but local"

SCUM on 10:29 - Mar 2 with 1277 viewsDiscodroids

i never, ever give them a second thought.I always feel we come across a bit two bob with our obsession with them.A bit like that spoilt bastard character in viz , complete with bunny ears romper suit.

i feel our pathological hatred for them makes us look inadequate and is a bit embarrasing for us.

Rather we found our own niche in west london rather than yelping at their heels like ertha kitts demented rabid chiwawa. no dignity in it old chap.

they are an irrelevance to me.It may be because i was born and raised in east london so have to travel in to west london to see my team.If i lived that way i might feel different i suppose.

i hate cheese, capers ,tomato sauce, modern day R&B and the labour party.

but chelsea, nah, just couldnt give a flying fk about them .
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 10:41]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

SCUM on 11:18 - Mar 2 with 1233 viewsBrianMcCarthy

SCUM on 10:29 - Mar 2 by Discodroids

i never, ever give them a second thought.I always feel we come across a bit two bob with our obsession with them.A bit like that spoilt bastard character in viz , complete with bunny ears romper suit.

i feel our pathological hatred for them makes us look inadequate and is a bit embarrasing for us.

Rather we found our own niche in west london rather than yelping at their heels like ertha kitts demented rabid chiwawa. no dignity in it old chap.

they are an irrelevance to me.It may be because i was born and raised in east london so have to travel in to west london to see my team.If i lived that way i might feel different i suppose.

Fair enough. But they're still c-nts.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

SCUM on 11:35 - Mar 2 with 1217 viewspaulparker

Its only really since Gullit, Vialli , Wise came on the scene that I really started to hate them , this cranked up to new levels when the dodgy Russian came in with that cheating kunt moanrinio
before that I couldn't have cared much about them, we always used to beat them and were just seen as a laughing stock at the time, I think its the frustration of it all really we were the team of the early 90's and with a bit of Chelsea's investment we could have really have gone places , yet we went backwards and they are in a different universe to us,
like I said on another thread about them , it don't matter what they win , they will never ever go down as a top club , they will never be a
Ajax,Milan, Celtic, Man Utd , Liverpool,Benfica,Juventus, Barca, Madrid, Bayern,
they have dominated in a world of football where you need a billionaire , they don't produce players they steal them and they play sh1t football to boot
so fcuk em

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

SCUM on 11:46 - Mar 2 with 1201 viewsdoogi55

yes well was you around in the 70s you dont know the amount of abuse we got from chelscum fans but since the prem started it all a nice love in.
SCUM on 11:46 - Mar 2 with 1200 viewskensalriser

SCUM on 10:29 - Mar 2 by Discodroids

Wait a minute.

You hate cheese?

What kind of fckd up admission is that?

This is LfW. Cheese is our thing. How did you ever have the brass neck to start posting without declaring your favourite cheese?

Shocked.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024