Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room 23:01 - Mar 1 with 1644 viewsQPR_ARG

Now I've seen it all from the worse signing of all time £ for £ in the history of football.

SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:06 - Mar 1 with 1627 viewsRed_Ranger

was that actually today???
SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:13 - Mar 1 with 1597 viewsQPR_ARG

SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:06 - Mar 1 by Red_Ranger

was that actually today???

Video uploaded by Sky TODAY.

It was Wembley stadium. The Chelsea kitman was there.

I can't say for sure it's from today, but it all points out at that being the case.

I thought he was in Dubai (or did the whole squad returned already?)
SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:17 - Mar 1 with 1585 viewsdaveB

It was on goals on sunday today, in fairness to him he said twice he didn't want to do it and then Kamara kicked a ball at him and he made a tit of himself.

Spoke highly of Ramsey during the show and when asked if he thought Villa would stay up he said I hope not which made me chuckle
SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:17 - Mar 1 with 1576 viewsHollowayRanger

also said he was retired!!!!!!!!!

sooooooooo why we paying the little turd!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:17 - Mar 1 with 1583 viewsRs_Holy

The blokes a f'kin laughing stock... Ex pro's and tv presenters can't contain themselves!
SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:21 - Mar 1 with 1573 viewsdaveB

SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:17 - Mar 1 by HollowayRanger

earlier in the show he joked that people assume he has retired as he can't get a game which was the reason for that comment
SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:31 - Mar 1 with 1553 viewsTheBlob

SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 23:17 - Mar 1 by HollowayRanger

I think you'll find that was retarded.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 11:30 - Mar 2 with 1251 viewsTacticalR

SWP is certainly not going to kick a ball without significant renumeration, and is probably not going to kick a ball even with significant renumeration.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 13:16]

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

SWP can't do keep-ups INSIDE Chelsea's dressing room on 15:23 - Mar 2 with 1054 viewsClive_Anderson

Farking hell the man is completely and utterly inept at football. Even the local under 10s 5 a side team can do f*cking kick ups.

How we got lumbered with this talentless oaf for four years on a massive contract completely beggars belief.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024