Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's been a naughty boy? 16:54 - Mar 2 with 5938 viewsHayesender

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/england-football-star-arrested-suspicion-52

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Who's been a naughty boy? on 18:10 - Mar 2 with 2244 viewsRANGERS4EVER

You really have to wonder why football players do this (if he did do that). I mean lets be honest, as a footballer he can probably get anyone he wants, so why f*ck yourself over with this?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:04 - Mar 2 with 2080 viewsblacky200

Love the quote "You could tell they were police officers, they were all dressed in black". Has to be a sun reader
Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:08 - Mar 2 with 2071 viewsjohncharles

Who's been a naughty boy? on 17:43 - Mar 2 by daveB

whether he did it or not I think it's disgraceful these people get named without even being charged. Same with Cliff Richard, John Leslie and countless others. I know it's done to make more victims come forward but for me they shouldn't be named until they are charged with something

You're right, this has got so out of hand. Anyone who thinks otherwise, how would you like it if a person, male or female, anonymously accused you of sexual assault ? It's getting like the lottery, it could be you. Why not ? anyone with a grudge can put your name in the paper as a kiddie fiddler.

Strong and stable my arse.

Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:25 - Mar 2 with 2026 viewsWatford_Ranger

It was Johnson but Wes Brown has been arrested anyway.
Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:38 - Mar 2 with 1982 viewsbaz_qpr

Who's been a naughty boy? on 18:10 - Mar 2 by RANGERS4EVER

You really have to wonder why football players do this (if he did do that). I mean lets be honest, as a footballer he can probably get anyone he wants, so why f*ck yourself over with this?

This post has been edited by an administrator

We don't know the circumstances it could be a case of nightclub, girl looks 18-20 turns out to be much younger, could be something more sinister, could be mistaken ID who knows yet
Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:38 - Mar 2 with 1978 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Who's been a naughty boy? on 17:39 - Mar 2 by Hayesender

Good news for us. Sunderland lose one of their better players for the run in

Glad I wasn't alone with my first deep and meaningful thought on the matter
Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:54 - Mar 2 with 1924 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:38 - Mar 2 by baz_qpr

We don't know the circumstances it could be a case of nightclub, girl looks 18-20 turns out to be much younger, could be something more sinister, could be mistaken ID who knows yet

If they met in a club then it should be the club charged rather than the person Imho. I met a girl in a club on the weekend and meeting up later this week. For all I know she could be 15.
Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:57 - Mar 2 with 1916 viewsthame_hoops

Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:54 - Mar 2 by Watford_Ranger

If they met in a club then it should be the club charged rather than the person Imho. I met a girl in a club on the weekend and meeting up later this week. For all I know she could be 15.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's been a naughty boy? on 20:30 - Mar 2 with 1830 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:57 - Mar 2 by thame_hoops

Would it ruin the vibe to ask her for ID? I'm picking her up from school but I'm sure there's a valid explanation
Who's been a naughty boy? on 20:59 - Mar 2 with 1787 viewsA40Bosh

Is it me that wants to know what a 15 year old girl is doing in a night club in the first place? - ok, you can say that the night club cant be expected to be able to check the passport of every girl who tries to get in - but IF this is another case of girl acts much older, looks much older, behaves much older, then where do her parents think she is when she is out clubbing until all hours.

Maybe I am just old fashioned.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Who's been a naughty boy? on 21:33 - Mar 2 with 1697 viewswombat

Who's been a naughty boy? on 19:57 - Mar 2 by thame_hoops

In all honesty if she was 15 and from the watford area she's prob already got 2 kids at home

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Who's been a naughty boy? on 21:53 - Mar 2 with 1656 viewsLblock

I hope you're meeting her Friday...... and not on a school night?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who's been a naughty boy? (n/t) on 21:53 - Mar 2 with 1662 viewslondonscottish

Who's been a naughty boy? on 21:33 - Mar 2 by wombat

In all honesty if she was 15 and from the watford area she's prob already got 2 kids at home

[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 22:29]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Who's been a naughty boy? on 22:50 - Mar 2 with 1553 viewsbosh67

Adam Johnson arrested but he is about the least likely person I would have thought would have got caught doing this.

By no means condoning this but we don't know all the facts about this. Unfortunately a lot of girls do lie about their age but let's see.

Thank the lord it wasn't a Rangers player!

Problem on this subject is it is difficult for parents to protect their daughters, particularly when they become aware of the opposite sex.

Although to be honest most 15 year old girls here in Luton are called grandma. I remember when I left school bumping into a girl at school who I flirted with. She was 18 and pushing two kids around. It kind of made me sad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who's been a naughty boy? on 23:19 - Mar 2 with 1527 viewsrrrspricey

Who's been a naughty boy? on 17:54 - Mar 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

It is my duty as British citizen to presume Mr Johnson innocent until he is proven guilty.

So I kindly ask you send the best jokes to my private inbox please.

Not funny Bazza.

From personal experience, (not a sexual allegation) all it takes is the word of a deranged woman, in my case my ex, to get someone arrested and charged.

I had to go to court 3 times before the case was thrown out and appeared in the local paper as being accused where as she wasn't mentioned in name.

The laws around naming the accused in this country are a fcukin disgrace end of
Who's been a naughty boy? on 01:01 - Mar 3 with 1472 viewsQPR1882

Who's been a naughty boy? on 23:19 - Mar 2 by rrrspricey

Not funny Bazza.

From personal experience, (not a sexual allegation) all it takes is the word of a deranged woman, in my case my ex, to get someone arrested and charged.

I had to go to court 3 times before the case was thrown out and appeared in the local paper as being accused where as she wasn't mentioned in name.

Innocent util proven guilty or at least until social media ( or incompetent police ) sites get hold of your name.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2976034/Former-high-flying-City-banker-w
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 1:02]
Who's been a naughty boy? on 05:19 - Mar 3 with 1418 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Who's been a naughty boy? on 23:19 - Mar 2 by rrrspricey

Not funny Bazza.

I feel for you mate, and I hope she got full whack for perjury or wasting police time or whatever.
Who's been a naughty boy? on 07:43 - Mar 3 with 1361 viewsthame_hoops

Who's been a naughty boy? on 05:19 - Mar 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

I feel for you mate, and I hope she got full whack for perjury or wasting police time or whatever.

My ex alleged theft against me,my she accused me of breaking into the house I own and taking items that belonged to me, (yes really) they don't get done for wasting police time or perjury as it becomes yourself vs the cps and they are a witness to the cps, once it's dropped/acquitted it just means they don't have enough evidence to convict for a persecution
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 10:56]
Who's been a naughty boy? on 10:30 - Mar 3 with 1267 viewsDiscodroids

where is your humanity??.. have you no shame LFW????

this sad situation has me recalling the bitter sweet lament of poet lord byron terrance stokes, Care of Durham HMP,.. moreover, i think i can speak for the whole of the footballing community when i say

"Sex case! Sex case! Hang him, hang him, hang him!"

shame upon you all.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 10:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who's been a naughty boy? on 11:07 - Mar 3 with 1235 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Who's been a naughty boy? on 11:14 - Mar 3 with 1228 viewspaulparker

Who's been a naughty boy? on 10:30 - Mar 3 by Discodroids

where is your humanity??.. have you no shame LFW????

this sad situation has me recalling the bitter sweet lament of poet lord byron terrance stokes, Care of Durham HMP,.. moreover, i think i can speak for the whole of the footballing community when i say

"Sex case! Sex case! Hang him, hang him, hang him!"

shame upon you all.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 10:33]

Yeah where is Stephen Berkcoff singing MMAAYYBEEEE ITS BECAUSE IM A LANDANER"
when you need him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who's been a naughty boy? on 11:23 - Mar 3 with 1214 viewswombat

Who's been a naughty boy? on 07:43 - Mar 3 by thame_hoops

My ex alleged theft against me,my she accused me of breaking into the house I own and taking items that belonged to me, (yes really) they don't get done for wasting police time or perjury as it becomes yourself vs the cps and they are a witness to the cps, once it's dropped/acquitted it just means they don't have enough evidence to convict for a persecution
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 10:56]

been in the same boat myself ex has issues , got drunk decided to ring the police and say id attacked her in her home. luckily i was at work that day and was working in west london she was in essex so no way could i have done what she said at the time she said id done it . got pulled out the house early am one morning by essex police in front of my new GF taken to essex chucked in a cell , pc cameras u name it taken from home by police , ended up in the cell for 6 hrs until interviewed each time i spoke to somebody i said check with my work collegues as to where i was was chucked out of the police station around 4 pm headed to neaest boozer stuck two large vodkas down my throat and somehow got back to middx by public transport ,
police took 7 months to throw it out, when all they needed was to check my whereabouts which at the time was in marks ans spencer getting petrol station and food for evenings tea 55 miles away took them 5 months to get this simple bit of info from the petrol station , bosses were interviewed to check where i was before that as well.

got my pc cameras phones back 9 months later case thrown out she was never charged with anything as it would send the wrong signal out to those who have been attacked. copper said sorry it took so long but they was busy yeah i bet he fecking was.

still send shivers down me now 6 years later

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Who's been a naughty boy? on 11:28 - Mar 3 with 1209 viewsJuzzie

On a general comment, not re: Adam Johnson as I don't know the facts, but there are some very predatory Lolita girls out there. Whenever a thread like this comes up I try and recount what happened to me and a mate of mine many moons ago.

We were at the Venue in SE London and got chatting to a couple of girls. The Venue had a "no U21's" policy, not "no under 18's" so I think it's fair to think anyone there is at least 21. Now, it was clear these girls were under 21, probably around 18, but it won't be the first time clubs have let girls like this in. But they were still around 18, or so we thought.

Thankfully the were quite open and honest about their age, one was 17 and the other said she had just turned 15 the previous week, fifteen! She didn't look a day under 18.
The 17 year old was the spitting image of my sister so that was a non-starter straight away and the other girl liked my mate but he too was not even going to go there. Luckily all four of us were sensible and just enjoyed the evening and we even ensured we dropped them off home first.

My point is that if they can get into clubs when clearly being so young then I'm others who aren't so honest can too. Especially if they are caught up in the celeb 'romance' of being with a PL footballer. However, it's still the responsibility of the guy IMO to be absolutely 100% sure, don't just take their word. If in doubt, ask for ID. I know that's not very 'sexy' and may 'spoil' the moment but I'd rather that then be up on a charge of underage sex. Surely PL footballers must know by now they are a target for highly influential girls?

That all said and done, I too think that no one should be identified until it's proven without doubt who is guilty. The guilty party (even if it's the girl) should be identified and the victim remains not.

[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 11:34]
Who's been a naughty boy? on 11:38 - Mar 3 with 1180 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Who's been a naughty boy? on 11:28 - Mar 3 by Juzzie

On a general comment, not re: Adam Johnson as I don't know the facts, but there are some very predatory Lolita girls out there. Whenever a thread like this comes up I try and recount what happened to me and a mate of mine many moons ago.

We were at the Venue in SE London and got chatting to a couple of girls. The Venue had a "no U21's" policy, not "no under 18's" so I think it's fair to think anyone there is at least 21. Now, it was clear these girls were under 21, probably around 18, but it won't be the first time clubs have let girls like this in. But they were still around 18, or so we thought.

Thankfully the were quite open and honest about their age, one was 17 and the other said she had just turned 15 the previous week, fifteen! She didn't look a day under 18.
The 17 year old was the spitting image of my sister so that was a non-starter straight away and the other girl liked my mate but he too was not even going to go there. Luckily all four of us were sensible and just enjoyed the evening and we even ensured we dropped them off home first.

My point is that if they can get into clubs when clearly being so young then I'm others who aren't so honest can too. Especially if they are caught up in the celeb 'romance' of being with a PL footballer. However, it's still the responsibility of the guy IMO to be absolutely 100% sure, don't just take their word. If in doubt, ask for ID. I know that's not very 'sexy' and may 'spoil' the moment but I'd rather that then be up on a charge of underage sex. Surely PL footballers must know by now they are a target for highly influential girls?

That all said and done, I too think that no one should be identified until it's proven without doubt who is guilty. The guilty party (even if it's the girl) should be identified and the victim remains not.

[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 11:34]

Isn't this where due diligence comes in?

In the theoretical event that the 15YO said she was 21 and someone ended up in bed with her, couldn't they cite due diligence and say you was at a over 21 venue so you presumed that no underage females would be there?

Maybe i'm talking bollocks.
Who's been a naughty boy? on 12:02 - Mar 3 with 1146 viewspaulparker

Who's been a naughty boy? on 11:23 - Mar 3 by wombat

been in the same boat myself ex has issues , got drunk decided to ring the police and say id attacked her in her home. luckily i was at work that day and was working in west london she was in essex so no way could i have done what she said at the time she said id done it . got pulled out the house early am one morning by essex police in front of my new GF taken to essex chucked in a cell , pc cameras u name it taken from home by police , ended up in the cell for 6 hrs until interviewed each time i spoke to somebody i said check with my work collegues as to where i was was chucked out of the police station around 4 pm headed to neaest boozer stuck two large vodkas down my throat and somehow got back to middx by public transport ,
police took 7 months to throw it out, when all they needed was to check my whereabouts which at the time was in marks ans spencer getting petrol station and food for evenings tea 55 miles away took them 5 months to get this simple bit of info from the petrol station , bosses were interviewed to check where i was before that as well.

got my pc cameras phones back 9 months later case thrown out she was never charged with anything as it would send the wrong signal out to those who have been attacked. copper said sorry it took so long but they was busy yeah i bet he fecking was.

still send shivers down me now 6 years later

Wombat ive had pretty much a similar experience

I attended the wedding of my best mates sister in 2000 , a few of us got into a good session as the old man had put 5k behind the bar ,
it got to about 1am when we were told another bar would be opened for us as we were still paying and having a good time
there were 6 of us and the barmaid left, she was helping herself to drinks all night and at one point was sitting on another mates lap, as we went to bed at 5 am we left her and another 3 to it ,
I was a woken at 7am by the police who bundled into my mates room to find me him and another mate all crashed out in our suits
they took us out one by one and arrested us for Rape
we were cuffed the lot , my mate who's sister was getting married got nicked in front of her and all of his family they even took the video camera he recorded the wedding on as evidence
we were locked up in the cells at Woking for 12 hours , all of our suits had been taken for evidence , we had to give samples of blood, hair & even had a swab taken from our c0cks , we were interviewed and bailed pending further investigations
all of this because the barmaid who had been helping herself to drinks and supposed to be working found herself passed out with her knickers round her ankles,
she cried rape to her employers as not to get sacked ,
this went on for a whole year , until we were given letters from surrey police apologising for the inconvenience
it still staggers me how people can be nicked and charged on the say so of a woman without any proper investigations taking place

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024