Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? 17:43 - Mar 2 with 3056 viewsqprmeath

Used to go to the Harp on the Uxbridge Rd and then to a place called Cafe Rest on the Goldhawk Road but now both are closed. Any suggestions for Saturday? Ill be coming in from the Bush overground station and generally drink in the Connie so in that area be best.
Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 19:02 - Mar 2 with 2972 viewsWokingR

Never had a bad meal in the Blomfentein Road cafe.
Bit tight for space on match days though
Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 19:53 - Mar 2 with 2914 viewsNoDiddley

Try the Pannini House just outside the Central line/overland on the main drag.
They do the full English & the Pannins are the nuts.
Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 20:41 - Mar 2 with 2863 viewsMoonshineSteve

This is Ted's area of expertise.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 22:26 - Mar 2 with 2782 viewsted_hendrix

Mr Meath,
I have always used the cafe in Bloemfontein Road as WokingR states, unfortunately QPR started losing home games on a regular basis so In my infinite wisdom I blamed the poor home results on the mixed grill and Like you I started to use the Harp Cafe and our results improved.
After a few weeks the standard of bacon in the Harp Cafe dropped and soon QPR started losing home games on a regular basis so in my infinite wisdom I moved to a cafe opposite the British Queen, I cant remember the name of the cafe It starts with the letter M Its probably called Manky's, the food is utter shyte and when I was placing my order I'm convinced I could hear a herd of wildebeest's mooing out in the back yard, anyway apart from the food being shyte we lost to the mancs that day and that was the day when that bastard Rooney scored after about 30 seconds of the game kicking off, needless to say I haven't been back since.
There is a cafe next to the Adelaide or at least there used to be, the last time I was in there we lost and the food was crap so naturally I haven't been back in there since either.
I would suggest you go to the Bloemfontein Road Cafe but don't nick my seat, my mixed grill consists of 2 fried eggs on mashed potato s, bacon, sausage, half a grilled tomato, liver, 1 burger (not in a bun) approximately 83 garden peas, 1 slice of bread and a mug of tea all for about £6.50.
Excellent food, a smile from the host Mag's and you can sit and talk bolox with the rest of us daft bastards.

Steve, hello mate.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 22:55 - Mar 2 with 2745 viewsdermyqpr

Is the Café Rest definitely gone Noel??

I will miss the grub there and a friendly chat with Pat.
Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 23:14 - Mar 2 with 2725 viewssmegma

Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 22:26 - Mar 2 by ted_hendrix

Mr Meath,
I have always used the cafe in Bloemfontein Road as WokingR states, unfortunately QPR started losing home games on a regular basis so In my infinite wisdom I blamed the poor home results on the mixed grill and Like you I started to use the Harp Cafe and our results improved.
After a few weeks the standard of bacon in the Harp Cafe dropped and soon QPR started losing home games on a regular basis so in my infinite wisdom I moved to a cafe opposite the British Queen, I cant remember the name of the cafe It starts with the letter M Its probably called Manky's, the food is utter shyte and when I was placing my order I'm convinced I could hear a herd of wildebeest's mooing out in the back yard, anyway apart from the food being shyte we lost to the mancs that day and that was the day when that bastard Rooney scored after about 30 seconds of the game kicking off, needless to say I haven't been back since.
There is a cafe next to the Adelaide or at least there used to be, the last time I was in there we lost and the food was crap so naturally I haven't been back in there since either.
I would suggest you go to the Bloemfontein Road Cafe but don't nick my seat, my mixed grill consists of 2 fried eggs on mashed potato s, bacon, sausage, half a grilled tomato, liver, 1 burger (not in a bun) approximately 83 garden peas, 1 slice of bread and a mug of tea all for about £6.50.
Excellent food, a smile from the host Mag's and you can sit and talk bolox with the rest of us daft bastards.

Steve, hello mate.

Mar Mars is opposite the Addy/British Queen. Pretty decent it is as well.
Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 07:18 - Mar 3 with 2645 viewsqprmeath

Not seen it but been told its now a Chinese
Pre home match breakfast suggestions?? on 08:04 - Mar 3 with 2611 viewsToast_R

This one was recommended on a thread not too long ago...
http://cerealkillercafe.co.uk/

Seriously, the only combo I ever go for is a simple egg, bacon, beans & chips. Can't be whacked. If I decide to eat at home I'm known to substitute the chips for potato waffles under the grill to save time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024