Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jedinak 18:01 - Mar 2 with 1898 viewssimmo

Wouldn't that mean a 3 game ban and missing our game? Big loss for them if so....

Crystal Palace midfielder Mile Jedinak has been charged with violent conduct by the FA after appearing to elbow West Ham's Diafra Sakho.

Jedinak, 30, looked to catch Sakho near the end of the game as Palace won at Upton Park on Saturday.

The incident was not seen by the match officials but caught on video, allowing the FA to take retrospective action.

Jedinak has until 18:00 GMT on Tuesday to respond to the charge.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 18:01]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jedinak on 18:06 - Mar 2 with 1868 viewsNorthernr

I think it's a four gamer as he's already been sent off this season, and yes it means he'd miss our game.
Jedinak on 18:10 - Mar 2 with 1850 viewsOutintheOrne

He's a dirty ba5tard but a big player for them. Can see us beating them and after this weekends results just starting to get the feeling that we may well stay up.
Jedinak on 18:10 - Mar 2 with 1845 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Deserved. Was a horrible challenge with clear intention to hurt him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Jedinak on 18:12 - Mar 2 with 1837 viewsqueensparker

Thought he was the best player on the park in the home game. Good news
Jedinak on 19:14 - Mar 2 with 1672 viewsjohncharles

Jedinak on 18:10 - Mar 2 by RANGERS4EVER

Wasn't even a challenge. Nasty, deliberate elbow to the head on the blind side of the ref. He should get three months.

Strong and stable my arse.

Jedinak on 23:21 - Mar 2 with 1450 viewssmegma

He had just attempted it on another player then eventually connected and nearly sparked the bloke out. A totally cowards thing to do. The wierd thing is his team were cruising away from home ?? What a div.
Jedinak on 00:15 - Mar 3 with 1377 viewsquickpassrotter

As always - can never rely upon the FA to get it right. We have all seen the incident on TV and know what the outcome should now be. However, there have been some strange and unjust decisions made by the FA this season. Don't bank on a ban for him. Hopefully he will get the 4 games - just can't be sure.
Jedinak on 04:43 - Mar 3 with 1320 viewsWesty75

Jedinak on 00:15 - Mar 3 by quickpassrotter

As always - can never rely upon the FA to get it right. We have all seen the incident on TV and know what the outcome should now be. However, there have been some strange and unjust decisions made by the FA this season. Don't bank on a ban for him. Hopefully he will get the 4 games - just can't be sure.

True - for all Mourinho's moaning he had a point about Barnes. He should certainly have got a retrospective for the leg breaker on Matic.
Login to get fewer ads

Jedinak on 05:58 - Mar 3 with 1298 viewsFDC

Jedinak on 18:10 - Mar 2 by OutintheOrne

He's a dirty ba5tard but a big player for them. Can see us beating them and after this weekends results just starting to get the feeling that we may well stay up.

You're not supposed to say it!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 5:59]
Jedinak on 07:13 - Mar 3 with 1259 viewsLblock

What I cant understand is why nothing has been on the fact he'd already done it in the first half on the edge of his own box

I hope his is banned as he's a beast of a player for them however they coped alright without him whilst he was away in the Asian Cup.
A bigger concern for us should be they have pace to burn in attack. Not something we are very well equipped to cope with!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jedinak on 15:57 - Mar 3 with 1079 viewsHarbour

on BBC sport now FA banned him for next 4 games including ours
Jedinak on 16:12 - Mar 3 with 1043 viewsClive_Anderson

Kevin Muscat, Lucas Neill, Danny Tiatto and now this bloke. There's a pattern emerging here somewhere.
Jedinak on 16:21 - Mar 3 with 1025 viewspomanjou

Jedinak on 07:13 - Mar 3 by Lblock

What I cant understand is why nothing has been on the fact he'd already done it in the first half on the edge of his own box

I hope his is banned as he's a beast of a player for them however they coped alright without him whilst he was away in the Asian Cup.
A bigger concern for us should be they have pace to burn in attack. Not something we are very well equipped to cope with!!

With Nedum returning and Hoillett and Matt Phillips as a back three we have pace to spare as we thunder thru the centre field with Zam, Charlie and Zarate all fired up etc etc etc

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Jedinak on 16:27 - Mar 3 with 1011 viewsPinnerPaul

Really, Alan Pardew "Has seen a lot worse not punished"

Managers' comments on decisions are becoming embarrassing at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024