Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser 09:44 - Mar 3 with 2642 viewsNorthernr

Cake, flowers, little bits about QPR, lots about Chelsea, another round of 'ask the black man' and Kevin Bondy Bond on the lute. Liveish from 945ish.

Missed the first bit as I had to sit through 45 seconds of Coca Cola adverts. Cnts.

I think anybody around that area is fighting the fear of the drop because everybody wants to be in the Prem. It's right to say we're fighting. It's right to say it adds pressure.

Few of the players trained intensely, few who had niggly injuries are now in contention, we were happy with application of players in Dubai and the way the medical staff have handled players.

Disappointing, Joey is a wholehearted player who has been on board since we've come in. He's helped the other players to have that fighting spirit. He's a big loss.

Ask the black man again. It's always been there, it's good in a way there is more awareness, but obviously it needs addressing throughout society.

Sky's wnk off question is about Dave Mackay being dead. Chris Ramsey watched him growing up, when you could get stuck into somebody he was there. Great servant and captain.

Two home games a reason for optimism. We gave a last minute goal away against Southampton, but I thought the players played their part in making that game a tense finish. We've tried to address the mistakes and why they come, out in Dubai. Hopefully we get a positive result to take us into Spurs.

Arsenal are a fantastic club and fantastic team. It will be a difficult game. We can't worry about them, we have to worry about what we're going to do.

Haven't thought about who will be the captain without Dunne and Barton. We'll talk about it later on today with the staff, Hitchcock and Bondy Bond we'll have a chat and decide. There are one or two candidates. The senior pros have impressed me with the way they've talked to the others. Ultimately, the captaincy in football is not like it is in cricket or rugby. Bondy thinks it should be Matt Phillips as he knows a number of back routes and rat runs that have saved him time and petrol when he's tried them.

What we need to do is focus on what we do. Whatever happens in the Sunderland and Villa games, we can't control that.

The financials sound like good news, I don't know the ins and outs. Having come to the club I've never looked at that situation. Sounds like good news though. All I'm thinking is can we get to a points level that keeps us in the division? That's all the players want to focus on.

Bondy plays us out

This post has been edited by an administrator
Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 09:56 - Mar 3 with 2565 viewsDiscodroids

eagerly anticipating devine words of footballing enlightenment , to tumble from the lips of our softly spoken bhagwan.

exiling armand traore, niko krancjr , bobby zamora and eschewing all hydrogenated animal fats will lead to 3 points and uplifting chakra.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 10:00]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 11:54 - Mar 3 with 2258 viewsadhoc_qpr

Doesn't say much, but then again there isn't much to say!

Let's see how the team performs on the pitch and then we'll know whether they are fighting and have learned their lessons about last minute goals.

No pre-emptive excuses though, happy with that.
Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 15:11 - Mar 3 with 1980 viewskensalriser

So Arsenal are a fentastic club and it's gonna be 'ard. No change there then.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 16:20 - Mar 3 with 1874 viewsbarbicanranger

Anything controversial said? - seems to have been taken off youtube.
Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 16:51 - Mar 3 with 1833 viewsbarbicanranger

Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 16:20 - Mar 3 by barbicanranger

Anything controversial said? - seems to have been taken off youtube.

Back up now.
Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 17:53 - Mar 3 with 1750 viewsWestonsuperR

Seems to be a bit of a love in with CR at the moment so to bring a sense of balance to the situation I picked up a couple of points. He said they had discussed the points total needed to stay up and when pressed on it said they hadn't actually discussed the points total required and they just take each game as it comes? Admitted he hadn't watched any of the reserve match in which Sandro was sent off, surely if he is as thorough as he has been portrayed he would at least have bothered to watch the DVD of this? Don't want to appear unduly critical and have been fairly impressed with Ramsey but thought it worth mentioning.
Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 18:33 - Mar 3 with 1699 viewsRed_Ranger

what about Sandra's GBH? no mention?
Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 19:23 - Mar 3 with 1646 viewsdanehoop

To be fair he was leading 20 odd players in another country when Sandra decided to get sent off threatening children. Probably not the highest priority on his return was watching a 90 minute video of stupidity.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 22:18 - Mar 3 with 1504 viewsWestonsuperR

Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 19:23 - Mar 3 by danehoop

To be fair he was leading 20 odd players in another country when Sandra decided to get sent off threatening children. Probably not the highest priority on his return was watching a 90 minute video of stupidity.

1 min of stupidity, 89 mins of players that we may need to use between now and end of the season playing a rare competitive match rather than just training.
Smile darn ya smile. You know this old world is a great world after all- presser on 07:24 - Mar 4 with 1389 viewsCHUBBS

It don't matter what he says,if we don 't start winning he'll be just another shit manager to some of our fans.
I see the black/white obsessive media agenda is accelerating now they have another target they can use.
Pointless to judge a man on staged pr drivel.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 7:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024