Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 10:32 - Mar 3 with 2041 viewsdaveB

Joey was on 5live Monday night club last night, had a listen this morning and about half way through it. Is mostly about Man City, Liverpool etc but few bits on QPR. He was fined a weeks wages for the red card which he accepted, he said the Austin quote was taken out of context, they were room mates last week in Dubai and no problem at all. Knows he let the club down and needs to put that right.

They were going to do a bit on Ramsey but I got to work so will listen to the rest tonight, it's available on the bbc website if anyone is interested. His argument with Steve Claridge on tactics was a bit cringeworthy
Joey Barton on 17:43 - Mar 3 with 1684 viewsderbyhoop

I've seen a few tweets from people who were impressed with the Scouse Pirlo. He can talk a good game and may become a good coach or another media personality. Still needs to control his temper, which is what really lets him down.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Joey Barton on 08:33 - Mar 4 with 1354 viewsDiscodroids

i liked joey best During his 'Smiths' Phase he went through when he first joined us.

lots of denim jackets and skinny jeans , augmented with a razor sharp haircut you could set your watch to.

there is a gob that never shuts up.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Joey Barton on 08:43 - Mar 4 with 1337 viewsFDC

Joey Barton on 08:33 - Mar 4 by Discodroids

i liked joey best During his 'Smiths' Phase he went through when he first joined us.

lots of denim jackets and skinny jeans , augmented with a razor sharp haircut you could set your watch to.

there is a gob that never shuts up.

Some Gobs Are Bigger Than Others
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 4:12]
Joey Barton on 04:18 - Mar 5 with 1123 viewsFDC

Just listened to this. Christ he grates on me, his disagreement with Claridge about Pellegrini - a disagreement between a whiny-moron and an argumentative pseudo-intellectual - was particularly painful listening.

The fact he starts off pretending to be full of remorse over the red card but then keeps going on about wanting to protect "a kid" is just so disingenuous, he clearly thinks he's some kind of wronged hero, and to keep dragging the "kid" he claims to have wanted to protect in it in order to protect his image shows who he's really thinking about.

His comment about Claridge only managing Weymouth was also pretty low, and shows him up for the nasty piece of work he is.

If he's still here after the summer I'll be devastated.
Joey Barton on 08:22 - Mar 5 with 1014 viewsconnell10

Joey Barton on 04:18 - Mar 5 by FDC

Just listened to this. Christ he grates on me, his disagreement with Claridge about Pellegrini - a disagreement between a whiny-moron and an argumentative pseudo-intellectual - was particularly painful listening.

The fact he starts off pretending to be full of remorse over the red card but then keeps going on about wanting to protect "a kid" is just so disingenuous, he clearly thinks he's some kind of wronged hero, and to keep dragging the "kid" he claims to have wanted to protect in it in order to protect his image shows who he's really thinking about.

His comment about Claridge only managing Weymouth was also pretty low, and shows him up for the nasty piece of work he is.

If he's still here after the summer I'll be devastated.

yeah i hope joey the gob was thinking about rangers as sandro went off and the whale came on! some how i doubt he was! barton you are a tosser!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024