Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenhole Match Fred 09:31 - Mar 4 with 12482 viewsDorse

I have spent the morning since dawn at the top of the imposing Fontmell downs, clad in a shimmering samite toga, taking auguries from the sacrificial Bernard Matthews Turkey Drummers. After propitiating Odin with the tears of an albino she-deer and casting the runes made from chopsticks stolen from the Fat-Chan restaurant and mah-Jong opium den, I have come to the following conclusions.

1. QPR will win. It will be magnificent.
2. The TV coverage will, at some point, focus in on a small boy in an Arsenal shirt crying and being comforted by his Dad and a woman (preferably young and attractive but most likely looking like Olive off On The Buses) with her hands linked behind her neck looking anguished. This will provoke gales of laughter I the Dorse household.
3. The stream will inevitably hang or buffer at exactly the time when Charlie rises above Mertesacker and thumps the ball home from a Phillips cross. Shortly after this Mrs D will enter the room and inquire as to what all the swearing is about.
4. Arsene Wenger will still look like a melted Jurgen Klinsmann.

(Disclaimer: Mystic Dorse Inc accepts no responsibility for anything ever. Investments made based on prophecy are unlikely to be a stable basis for a long term relationship with the woman of your dreams)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:21 - Mar 4 with 3200 viewsisawqpratwcity

Can't see us being lucky enough to strike the Arsse on one of their off days.

Joining the multitudes on 1-2, Austin.

COYRs, make me eat my words, please!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:22 - Mar 4 with 3198 viewsscot1963

this week has been poo so far so am expecting a drubbing but secretly hoping that we are back from the break and have been honed into a magnificent well drilled fighting machine
Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:23 - Mar 4 with 3193 viewsPinnerPaul

My bet has been Arsenal H/T; Draw F/T - 14/1

So I'm going for 1-1, more in hope than expectation though!
Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:25 - Mar 4 with 3190 viewskingsburyR

I think we'll be done by three if Sanchez fancies it!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:38 - Mar 4 with 3169 viewsWokingR

God, you miserable negative lot !

I'm going for a 2-0 win and an absolute thumping atmosphere
Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:49 - Mar 4 with 3148 viewsHooparoo

Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:38 - Mar 4 by WokingR

God, you miserable negative lot !

I'm going for a 2-0 win and an absolute thumping atmosphere

I'm with you Woking. We are due a big performance. Charlie will be a nightmare for Herr Mertesacker.

Come on you Rs!!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:54 - Mar 4 with 3126 viewsDiscodroids

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines and possibly Traore resembling a professional footballer"

James Douglas Morrison | 1969

just hope we bin greyfriars and beau brumel for tonight , just the sight of them trundeling around like bernard bresslaw and jack douglas in the modern day premiership has me dancing in the pale moonlight in pentangles of salt calling upon the cloven hooved anti christ.

1-4

and a harsh lesson at the top table .
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 10:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:59 - Mar 4 with 3127 viewsdaveB

Sanchez not scored for ages so he'll get at least one, if we get anything out of tonight we've done brilliantly. All logic points to an away win and a comfortable one but you never know
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenhole Match Fred on 11:09 - Mar 4 with 3106 viewsDorse

Arsenhole Match Fred on 10:59 - Mar 4 by daveB

Sanchez not scored for ages so he'll get at least one, if we get anything out of tonight we've done brilliantly. All logic points to an away win and a comfortable one but you never know

Logic has no place in football. Unless you are Socrates, of course.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Arsenhole Match Fred on 11:16 - Mar 4 with 3085 viewsderbyhoop

Arsenhole Match Fred on 11:09 - Mar 4 by Dorse

Logic has no place in football. Unless you are Socrates, of course.

The Brazilian footballer?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Arsenhole Match Fred on 11:17 - Mar 4 with 3081 viewsadhoc_qpr

If we can create a few good chances for Charlie we might be able to snatch a score draw, maybe 2-2.

There is no way we will keep a clean sheet versus Sanchez, Cazorla, Giroud et al.

That is me at my most optimistic too - i secretly fear a real drubbing to complete deflate the positivity we've been trying to regain.
Arsenhole Match Fred on 12:02 - Mar 4 with 3035 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hoping for a home win of course butttttttttttttttttttttttt I think we'll get done 3-1
Arsenhole Match Fred on 12:03 - Mar 4 with 3031 viewsJAPRANGERS

Arsenhole Match Fred on 12:02 - Mar 4 by JAPRANGERS

Hoping for a home win of course butttttttttttttttttttttttt I think we'll get done 3-1

getting up at 3.45 am to watch the game live on TV. Hope they at least make a fight of it and make getting up at this ungodly hour worthwhile.
Arsenhole Match Fred on 12:34 - Mar 4 with 2986 viewsballbag

I think if they score first, we're done for, as their pace will destroy us on the counter.

Still believe we can maybe get a draw...1-1 would be a good result.

0-3 it is.
Arsenhole Match Fred on 13:08 - Mar 4 with 2942 viewsRs_Holy

I'm sort of hoping the warm weather training has focused the players and Ramsey. Hopefully he has struck upon a way in which we become a slick passing, tactically savvy unit, who rip teams apart on the counter attack.
Maybe I will be horrifically wrong (I usually am). I am also known for being extremely "glass half empty" but I am going for a 3 - 1 win... btw I have not been drinking.
Arsenhole Match Fred on 13:18 - Mar 4 with 2912 viewsToast_R

2-0 defeat for me, one of those goals in the last minute of course.
Arsenhole Match Fred on 13:41 - Mar 4 with 2887 viewsCroydonCaptJack

They weren't very good away to Palace despite winning.
Let's hope they have another off day but don't get lucky this time.
Arsenhole Match Fred on 14:28 - Mar 4 with 2800 viewsloftus77

0-2. At least.
Arsenhole Match Fred on 14:58 - Mar 4 with 2755 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Even with all their pace in the team, when you watch Arsenal they are one of the least counter attacking teams I have ever seen. Just seem to do everything to slow the ball down a get at least 100 passes before trying to shoot. So as long as we keep tight, and don't let them play their game we can get something

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Arsenhole Match Fred on 15:02 - Mar 4 with 2748 viewsadhoc_qpr

Arsenhole Match Fred on 13:18 - Mar 4 by Toast_R

2-0 defeat for me, one of those goals in the last minute of course.

With the second goal coming just after we've just had a goal disallowed dubiously (See Soton home) obviously...
Arsenhole Match Fred on 15:03 - Mar 4 with 2743 viewsJeff

Sanchez has not scored in his last seven games. What was it that Confucius says about player in bad form look for QPR in fixture list?

Can we not knock it?

Arsenhole Match Fred on 15:31 - Mar 4 with 2705 viewskingsburyR

Forgot about Old Theo.

Is he fit now, oh shite and the Ox.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Arsenhole Match Fred on 15:41 - Mar 4 with 2686 viewsTheBlob

I think we can work their back line in the air.I'm going for a 2-1 home win.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Arsenhole Match Fred on 17:03 - Mar 4 with 2609 viewsjohncharles

Just having a beer (Old Empire IPA) before I leave for some more beer in the Bush. I'm looking for a fresh approach, some tactics and a memorable WIN !!!
Sandro MOTM.
You RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'sssss
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 17:05]

Strong and stable my arse.

Arsenhole Match Fred on 17:19 - Mar 4 with 2569 viewseastside_r

Was starting to get withdrawal syptoms; my last game was Southampton.

But hey-ho now 4 games in 17 days.

1-3 sadly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024