Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Toilett 09:07 - Mar 5 with 4431 viewsQPunkR

Just how did he stay on the pitch that long? And why even start with him, more to the point?! Provided absolutely nothing in either an attacking or defensive sense, left Yun admirably doing the work of 2 down that left hand side.
Lazy sod shoulda stuck with ice-hockey

QPR - "shit but local"

Junior Toilett on 09:18 - Mar 5 with 3201 viewsDiscodroids

having undertaken extensive scientific analysis and commisoned various fact finding enquiries , and polled the electorate extensively , and at great length, i have reached the conclusion that he is utter shite..and possibly suffers from gigantisim .

another roaring success for the boys on the board at w12.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 9:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Junior Toilett on 09:22 - Mar 5 with 3207 viewsEalingRanger

He shouldn't play for us again. Watching him is like a nightmare that never ends.
Junior Toilett on 09:23 - Mar 5 with 3202 viewsQPunkR

Junior Toilett on 09:22 - Mar 5 by EalingRanger

He shouldn't play for us again. Watching him is like a nightmare that never ends.

It truly is. He's a winger that hasn't got one single trick in his locker. Not a one. Worse than that, he can't pass, cross and constantly makes the wrong decision. Can't see why putting literally anyone else (no, not Shite-Phillips) left wing would have been a worse idea.

QPR - "shit but local"

Junior Toilett on 09:31 - Mar 5 with 3177 viewssimmo

Really disappointed to say but I agree, he's really poor. I thought he would come good eventually, just needed the right run of games/confident displays, but he struggles with the basics and couldn't beat an egg.

Hope we cut our losses

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Junior Toilett on 09:37 - Mar 5 with 3160 viewsQPunkR

Junior Toilett on 09:31 - Mar 5 by simmo

Really disappointed to say but I agree, he's really poor. I thought he would come good eventually, just needed the right run of games/confident displays, but he struggles with the basics and couldn't beat an egg.

Hope we cut our losses

Can't be *that* disappointing to agree with me, Shirley?!

QPR - "shit but local"

Junior Toilett on 09:48 - Mar 5 with 3147 viewsDesertBoot

Half hoped to see a massive improvement as we did with Phillips. No

Wish I could be like David Watts

Junior Toilett on 10:19 - Mar 5 with 3109 viewssimmo

Junior Toilett on 09:37 - Mar 5 by QPunkR

Can't be *that* disappointing to agree with me, Shirley?!

Ha! More that I had always quietly hoped he would come good. Other players I was a little more positive about them doing well eventually - Fer, Phillips, etc. But while I wasn't as sure as I was wth those guys I still felt Hoilett would eventually prove people wrong and start to produce. It looks though like his confidence is shot and beyond recovery. Despite the occasional run and shot from distance he is a waste of a player on the pitch and if we had even close to another LW option at the club I doubt we'd see him playing again.

Junior Toilett on 10:24 - Mar 5 with 3098 viewstraininvain

Junior Toilett on 09:48 - Mar 5 by DesertBoot

Half hoped to see a massive improvement as we did with Phillips. No

Phillips didn't immediately start playing well again.

It may take longer for Hoilett to get his confidence back as it seems to be on the floor at the moment.

Another reason to thank Redknapp for his fentastic management.
Login to get fewer ads

Junior Toilett on 10:26 - Mar 5 with 3089 viewsozexile

He's shot. He's never in control of the ball. He must be up to 70 games for us. How many goals? 1or 2? We just can't keep carrying players like this.
Junior Toilett on 10:31 - Mar 5 with 3066 viewsTacticalR

He just can't see a pass to save his life.

Air hostess clique

Junior Toilett on 10:39 - Mar 5 with 3041 views1MoreBrightonR

Hoilett is such a Championship player and if he is going to play at this level, he massively needs to up his work rate to make up for his shortcomings. At the moment, his confidence is low, skill average and effort poor.
Junior Toilett on 10:42 - Mar 5 with 3025 viewsCHUBBS

He's never been good enough,ever.
He's lower championship on a good day.
People are so obsessed with pace that they are willing to continually support poor players in the hope that they'll improve,why?
With Phillips there has always been end product,even last night he put in half a dozen decent balls whilst toilet passed all his tamely to their keeper.
He's yet another in the long line that has stolen a living at our club.
Junior Toilett on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 3015 viewsRJ6

If Hoilett, Kranjcar or Traore continue to get selected we've no chance of staying up (And to a lesser degree Zamora). Might as well be playing with 10 or 9 men. Can get away with these idiots playing in the Championship though against premier league opposition, forget it.

The former 3 are a huge liability and to pretty much sum up whats wrong with the club.

Would also like to make honorary mentions to Barton, Caulker & Taarabt, Their contributions have proved negligible at best.
Junior Toilett on 10:47 - Mar 5 with 3010 viewssimmo

Hoilett was shown up even further last night by Phillips, who when h found himself on the left hand side delivered one brilliant inswinger and another (albeit mishit) that led to the goal. Hoilett didn't manage anything close to that for the whole game. Either he goes outside to beat his man and cross, or he checks on his stronger foot and inswings a cross or two, he did neither.

The time Phillip sspent over there shows the value in having 2 proper wingers on both sides, creates loads of space in the middle too, for somebody like Fer/Adel/Zarate ....

Junior Toilett on 10:52 - Mar 5 with 2992 viewsrobith

I've stuck by and stuck by and been a bit happy clapper "get behind the team" about him, but last night was when I've just flat out given up on him.

Dunno how people manage to get angry about him though, for me it's just resignation
Junior Toilett on 13:49 - Mar 5 with 2897 viewsWestonsuperR

Hoilett has been dreadful all season, what has CR seen in him to pick him? Surely Vargas or Zarate could have done a better job, almost impossible to be worse.
Junior Toilett on 14:05 - Mar 5 with 2876 viewsNorthernr

Like II've said on several other threads where people are moaning about individual players, what other options do we have at the moment? Our other option on the left wing at the moment is Kranjcar and we hate him this morning as well.

Not saying Hoilett was good, he was crap obviously, but I'd love to see all these wonderful alternatives people think we have but aren't picking.
Junior Toilett on 14:10 - Mar 5 with 2867 viewsRangersw12

Junior Toilett on 14:05 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Like II've said on several other threads where people are moaning about individual players, what other options do we have at the moment? Our other option on the left wing at the moment is Kranjcar and we hate him this morning as well.

Not saying Hoilett was good, he was crap obviously, but I'd love to see all these wonderful alternatives people think we have but aren't picking.

Is Petrasso right or left footed ?

I agree with you by the way just clutching at straws for an alternative !
Junior Toilett on 14:13 - Mar 5 with 2862 viewsNorthernr

Junior Toilett on 14:10 - Mar 5 by Rangersw12

Is Petrasso right or left footed ?

I agree with you by the way just clutching at straws for an alternative !

I think if Petrasso was still here there's a very good chance he'd be involved, given the way he's stuck Doughty straight in.

Clutching at straws is right. We don't have alternatives. So far on the left wing this year we've picked Hoilet, Kranjcar and Fer. That's one who's no good, and two who aren't left wingers.

As I said about Redknapp when he left - two years, £60m spent, 21 players bought, almost that many again loaned in, and he left us with a 36 yr old centre back at left back, a central midfielder at left wing, a centre forward at right wing and relying on one old striker who can't complete 90 minutes.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Junior Toilett on 14:43 - Mar 5 with 2805 viewssimmo

Junior Toilett on 14:05 - Mar 5 by Northernr

I am not saying he shouldn't be picked based on alternatives, I am saying he's crap and has been crap for ages, so I would like him to be replaced ASAP, because he's shit. If we can't replace him now, then let's do it in the summer. Either way it hasn't worked for him here, if Ramsey can't get something out of him, I'd rather try woth someone else.

As for alternatives, I would rather start Traore. He's also fckin dog shit but he can on the odd occasion beat the full back and put in a good cross. Hoilett it seems, can't
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 14:44]

Junior Toilett on 14:49 - Mar 5 with 2780 viewsNorthernr

Junior Toilett on 14:43 - Mar 5 by simmo

I am not saying he shouldn't be picked based on alternatives, I am saying he's crap and has been crap for ages, so I would like him to be replaced ASAP, because he's shit. If we can't replace him now, then let's do it in the summer. Either way it hasn't worked for him here, if Ramsey can't get something out of him, I'd rather try woth someone else.

As for alternatives, I would rather start Traore. He's also fckin dog shit but he can on the odd occasion beat the full back and put in a good cross. Hoilett it seems, can't
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 14:44]

Oh yeh he's definitely at the end of his time here. Had plenty of chances and it's just not happening. Expensive too.
Junior Toilett on 14:49 - Mar 5 with 2779 viewsDANRANGER

For some reason I've still got time for him. Agree he's attacking play was poor last night but I still feel he works hard (1st half anyway) and we may as well give him a run of games as Northern states we haven't too many alternatives and he may, just may turn it around. He has the ability but has hardly played 3-4 games in a row for us so as much as many won't agree I'm still hoping he comes good.

Not sure 4-4-2 suits him as I would prefer to let him drift about but we don't have that luxury and he hasn't earned the right so I'd say give him 3-4 starts and build him up again.
Junior Toilett on 15:05 - Mar 5 with 2763 viewsbosh67

He has flattered to deceive for most of the time here. He is only just coming up 25 so early any real age but then you have to think he has mainly been here under Redknapp and forced to play on the left. He uses his left foot to stand on. Over the past few weeks we have seen Phillips, who I thought was a total write off thrive under Ramsey and Ferdinand and he suddenly looks like a player.

I don't think he is that bad but is he any better than the long gone Ephraim? I don't think so, I thought Ephraim was more productive and worked a lot harder.

Can Junior do a Phillips?

Time to take a look at Ryan Manning who is a left footed winger. Given our new policy, let's give the kid a go. he may surprise us with how much better he is than any of us may think.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Junior Toilett on 15:19 - Mar 5 with 2739 viewssexton

In what sense does he work hard? The reason I ask is because it clearly doesn't involve him doing much running.

And why on earth do people think he will come good 'when he gets his confidence back'? He's been crap since his first appearance. Was he low on confidence then? If so, why?

His problem isn't lack of confidence, it's lack of ability and having about as much footballing nous as an eviscerated sheep.
Junior Toilett on 15:35 - Mar 5 with 2724 viewssimmo

If we didn't have such an overflow of number 10's (and actually played that system) I would suggest trying him there. I have the feeling it's his best position, as he's always cutting in anyway and has a decent shot on him when the chance present itself. He played great there pre-season too.

He strikes me as the sort of player that should do well here, started badly so confidence suffered, now he can't find his arse with both hands. I bet he'd do a decent job somewhere else though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024