Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match of the Fcking Day ! 09:29 - Mar 5 with 4675 viewsWokingR

Got back from the game last night in time to see this and, unless you were an Arsenal fan, why the fck would any of us have bothered!
Did we not keep them completely penned into their own half for the first 15 minutes?
Did Charlie not test their keeper with a couple of absolute screamers ?
Isn't the BBC supposed to be impartial and show a balanced view ?

Obviously not under that twunt Linekers watch!
All they showed was Arsenal and then a little pat on the head for Charlie's consolation
Match of the Fcking Day ! on 13:57 - Mar 6 with 942 viewsNorthernr

I usually think all these conspiracy theories and accusations of bias and whatever are nonsense but I did think their cut of our game on Wednesday was a bit odd.
Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:01 - Mar 6 with 935 viewsMaggsinho

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 13:57 - Mar 6 by Northernr

I usually think all these conspiracy theories and accusations of bias and whatever are nonsense but I did think their cut of our game on Wednesday was a bit odd.

Yeah I usually roll my eyes at allegations the media hate us but it was particularly one sided.

We're the one, and only game on MOTD tomorrow night so let's see then!
Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:03 - Mar 6 with 932 viewsPinnerPaul

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:01 - Mar 6 by Maggsinho

Yeah I usually roll my eyes at allegations the media hate us but it was particularly one sided.

Not sure what they're going to do if its 0-0!
Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:11 - Mar 6 with 917 viewssimmo

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:01 - Mar 6 by Maggsinho

They'll probably put us on last again, fckin big club bias, etc.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:13 - Mar 6 with 912 viewsJeff

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:11 - Mar 6 by simmo

Nah, they love Harry Kane, so we'll probably be on first...

Can we not knock it?

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:14 - Mar 6 with 907 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 14:11 - Mar 6 by simmo

10/10 : )
Match of the Fcking Day ! on 21:13 - Mar 6 with 866 viewssmegma

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 09:32 - Mar 5 by johnswiltsqpr

Didn't watch it but, would not expect anything less from that walkers mug. Can't stand any of them on that shower of shite. Shearer I would seriously love to punch.

Used to like Hansen but not really watched since he left.

Talking of Alan 'premier leagues top scorer' Shearer, either on wednesday or last saturday he was discussing an incident of diving and he said it was 'appalling' and 'the worse form of cheating'.
Yes it was Alan.

August 1995, Ewood Park. Eight minutes into the game Dave Bardsley is in a different postcode to you yet you dived to win a penalty.MOTD even proved it wasnt a penalty. We lost 1-0 to that penalty. Then in the second half Sinclair is clean through when Tim Flowers leaves his penalty area to scythe Trevor nearly in half and rightly gets a red card. Flowers even sticks two fingers up to the away end as he leaves the pitch.
That was also 'appalling' and 'the worse form of cheating'.
A ten year old NorthernR was nearly in tears and his late father was foaming at the mouth all game.

Now shall we also talk about your assault on Neil Lennon.
Match of the Fcking Day ! on 23:17 - Mar 6 with 828 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 10:16 - Mar 5 by Toast_R

Don't show the highlights in HD though if you go through the Red Button.
Shocking really. I actually think they've downsized the quality of standard definition now. It looks like a dodgy internet stream.

You realise that SKY record everything in HD, then spend money downsizing the quality of the picture to standard definition. They then charge you extra for the original HD quality. What a scam.

That would make sense. I thought I'd turned into an HD snob because I find Match Choice almost unwatchable

It's got to be Yarg

Login to get fewer ads

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 00:02 - Mar 7 with 813 viewsWindsorHoopMan

I've just watched it and when their first goal goes in there's a bloke in the background in the lower loft filming it with his phone with a massive grin on his face. I want to punch him!
Match of the Fcking Day ! on 04:47 - Mar 7 with 781 viewssmegma

Match of the Fcking Day ! on 00:02 - Mar 7 by WindsorHoopMan

I've just watched it and when their first goal goes in there's a bloke in the background in the lower loft filming it with his phone with a massive grin on his face. I want to punch him!

They scored at the school end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024