Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a lighter note 17:04 - Mar 5 with 1033 viewsPinnerPaul

I was in the programme last night.

Clue - Find my Mum and you're find me!
On a lighter note on 17:48 - Mar 5 with 980 viewsMytch_QPR

I was in it as well - trying to raise a few pennies for my London Marathon efforts. I was hoping Joey might read it whilst sitting out the game and send me a few quid.

I'll have a look at the programme again tonight and look you up!

Edit: I am running for a charity, so not expecting Joey (or anyone) to pay me for running it!
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 18:05]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

On a lighter note on 19:16 - Mar 5 with 900 viewsloftboy

Saw both of you, assuming pinners mum was the story about her meeting her dad in a pub near loftus re and standing near each other in the ground.
One of my kids got a mention in the junior hoops birthday bit.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

On a lighter note on 21:35 - Mar 5 with 806 viewshamptonhillhoop

My daughter was in there too as she was the mascot. Unfortunately she came out orange!
On a lighter note on 08:44 - Mar 6 with 719 viewsPinnerPaul

On a lighter note on 19:16 - Mar 5 by loftboy

Saw both of you, assuming pinners mum was the story about her meeting her dad in a pub near loftus re and standing near each other in the ground.
One of my kids got a mention in the junior hoops birthday bit.

Correct Loftboy!
On a lighter note on 11:34 - Mar 6 with 682 viewsMytch_QPR

The story about mum and dad standing on the terraces (and not knowing each other were there) was lovely.

Massive respect (as the young set say) to Konk, who sent me a PM for a link to my London Marathon fundraising page and made a donation. Little things like that restore one's faith in humanity.

I'll post the link nearer to the event - will be running the course in my Hoops.

ps - apologies to Pinner - not intending to hijack his original thread.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

On a lighter note on 11:56 - Mar 6 with 665 viewslondonscottish

B**lx I missed getting a programme for the first time in living memory as I got caught up in the traffic on the A40.

The seller had just sold his last one as I legged it past him onto the ground.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

On a lighter note on 13:56 - Mar 6 with 623 viewsPinnerPaul

On a lighter note on 11:34 - Mar 6 by Mytch_QPR

The story about mum and dad standing on the terraces (and not knowing each other were there) was lovely.

Massive respect (as the young set say) to Konk, who sent me a PM for a link to my London Marathon fundraising page and made a donation. Little things like that restore one's faith in humanity.

I'll post the link nearer to the event - will be running the course in my Hoops.

ps - apologies to Pinner - not intending to hijack his original thread.

No worries, thanks yes it is a lovely story, especially as my Mum was about 9 at the time (dragged along by her Dad who had two daughters but really wanted a son to take to the Rs!) and my Dad would have been 18.

They didn't actually get together until about 10 years after that - both families lived in Shepherds Bush - so that's how they met - match making by an Auntie, my Mum tells me!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024