Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey 09:40 - Mar 6 with 5557 viewsNorthernr

Updates on all things Spurs and Tim Sherwood, maybe a couple of seconds on QPR, and another round of 'ask the black man' about whatever discrimination story is floating around this week.

Morning, morning, morning. Rubs hands together.

Here comes Darmeshthshthe Sheshthsheh from Sky.

We've obviously got players with knocks. All in all we're waiting on a few. Nedum has a big cut in his face. Isla's knee is sore. Not sure if Darnell will make it, he has a sore calf. Fairly good shape apart from that. Taarabt getting fit, had a groin injury.

The bottom three are there now, and the three above them, five or six in the mix. 37 or 40 to stay up. We have to start winning soon. Next game, three points, next target.

The pressure is always there, it's difficult to keep players calm and keep their anxiety down. The important thing is stick to the plans we've made.

It's an incentive for me to keep the club up more that it's a great club and the fans deserve Premier League football, that's the incentive not my job.

Proved my point at Tottenham already, don't need to do that. Employed there nine years, involved with the first team at the end, happy for the years I spent there, great fans and a board and now a great management team doing well. Nothing but admiration for them.

Left on good terms. No story here Darmesthshth, move on.

Let the fellating of Harry Kane begin.

Harry learnt quite a bit from Les in training. When you're developing players you have to dream alongside the player, if you don't you're not believing what you're teaching. Harry and the other players there train to the maximum every day, great role models for young kids, excellent young boys, technical ability and game awareness top notch. They have a fantastic academy and good coaches. They try to produce top class players.

He hasn't surprised me. Not really. Sometimes you have to have an opportunity to play. When we played him last season the fans weren't having him, we got a lot of flak for sticking with him. In English football a lot of clubs have to stick their neck out to get English players playing in the premier League. A lot of the foreign players who cost a lot of money don't produce.

They;ve got Rose, Bentaleb, Mason. Few others yet to break through. They're stacked up.

Not in competition with Tim Sherwood, I'm in competition with Aston Villa. We'll talk as we normally do outside football, but not in competition with him.

"But are you talking as much as you did before"

Similar amount.

"When you saw him running down the touchline celebrating were you happy for him?"

Fck me sideways.

Happy for him, not for Aaston Villa.

The wnk off question, as if there isn't enough sperm flying about here, is about spitting.

It's the lowest thing you can do. Most people would take a slap rather than spat at.

We're now putting a league table together of bad things. It's one of the worst things apparently. Maybe worse than a bad tackle, not as bad as an episode of Surprise Surprise with Cilla Black.

I'd like to take the first hour of the Arsenal game. They've got high quality all round the pitch, so the levels of concentration have to be high at all times. If we can take first hour and replicate it we'll be ok next few games.

When you're in a downward spiral, that shot from Charlie Austin before half time goes wide when it could go in. We couldn't get that goal to put us in front. Performance wise we took positives but we just couldn't keep the level of focus long enough to stop them.

Sandro level of match conditioning isn't where it needs to be. He'll last a bit longer tomorrow and he'll play an important part.

It's in our hands tomorrow, it's a game we need to win. They're a good team but the players have their pride and they know going into this if we can get three points we're out the bottom three and the fight is on. The fight will be on regardless.

Ask the black man commences. Chelsea fans.

Take the word Chelsea out of it. They're not fans. They have those views and they support Chelsea in their way. Yet again we need to eradicate it from society rather than viewing it as a problem that Chelsea have. Chelsea do great community, will be disappointed.

Should football do more?

We need to do more as a society.

Shoot me in the face with a massive gun.

A lot of time people claim things, it wasn't just me at Spurs, there are a host of coaches there. All did work weith these players. I'm not saying I'm kryptonite for them. Haven't got any special formula to stop them. I want to maximise the ability of the players we have here, get them to the best of their ability.

Wally Downes Jnr pushing this.

I know their strengths. You need to be mindful of their strengths. I want to focus on the strength of my players to combat their strengths.

I do have an aggressive side to me. At the moment I have no cause to outwardly show it. I'm sure it will be shown at some stage. I don't suppress emotions, they're bubbling. The players have to know that I'm focused and the players need that focus as well. If we're losing our rag, we can't stick to the plan.

Bondy starts to idly tinkle the high notes.

Bobby has an aggressive side, he's a handful and causes problems. He's been fantastic in and around...

... the changing room. The players are together, they want to win, they want to stay up. Some of the perforances ghave been quite good. You can't be unlucky all the time. Our professionalism has to be right at the top level.

Turning Harry over now for a rim job.

He was good enough before. It's not all about players from other countries with exotic names. Managers unde rpressure stick to the tried and tested expensive players. We have a lot of good young English players who could play in the Premier League, they should be treated the same. If they don't gain that experience how can we have a strong antional team? Treat them the same, don't treat them more harshly than people with big price tags and names.

Charlie and Harry up front for England would be a dream. Hard working, focused, match for any defence.

And we're done

Seven minutes of Bondy to liven the job up a bit.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:01 - Mar 6 with 1128 viewsdaveB

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 14:55 - Mar 6 by TheBlob

Dave my old mucker,which games have you been watching?
It don't matter if you're wearing wellies or ballet shoes.
No matter how you slice it,it's the same old pie.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 14:57]

always the way at QPR we are one change away from being any good, was the manager last month, is Zamora this week will be something else next time. I thought we played alright the other night and Zamora was pretty good for the first half. We needed to change it but Ned getting injured then Sandro going off meant we had to stick with it.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:02 - Mar 6 with 1128 viewsPinnerPaul

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 14:51 - Mar 6 by daveB

We're not playing hoofball though, far from it we're just using a target man to get Austin into good positions and it worked pretty well for the first half the other night. Sadly injuries meant we couldn't change it

It worked well against Man City as well.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:10 - Mar 6 with 1115 viewsTheBlob

That old thing about"it's always worked for us before"...
General Montgomery was great in the desert,triffic at El Alamein but when it came to negotiating a roundabout on the A20 outside Maidstone he completely lost it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:14 - Mar 6 with 1109 viewsdaveB

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:10 - Mar 6 by TheBlob

That old thing about"it's always worked for us before"...
General Montgomery was great in the desert,triffic at El Alamein but when it came to negotiating a roundabout on the A20 outside Maidstone he completely lost it.

when has a number 10 threading passes through worked for us this season? The fact we don't have a fit one doesn't help either and means options are pretty limited. Either play Vargas who looks petrified when he gets near goal or Zarate who hasn't looked much cop either.

Arsenal always weak against a target man, we'd have been bloody stupid to do anything other than use one the other night
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:17 - Mar 6 with 1105 viewsTheBlob

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:14 - Mar 6 by daveB

when has a number 10 threading passes through worked for us this season? The fact we don't have a fit one doesn't help either and means options are pretty limited. Either play Vargas who looks petrified when he gets near goal or Zarate who hasn't looked much cop either.

Arsenal always weak against a target man, we'd have been bloody stupid to do anything other than use one the other night

Yeah the target man worked a treat the other night didn't it Dave?

I give up,somebody else explain it to him.

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:19 - Mar 6 with 1100 viewsPinnerPaul

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:17 - Mar 6 by TheBlob

What about the first paragraph of Dave's reply then?

What IS this mythical way of playing that has been a huge success and where are the personnel to execute it?
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:23 - Mar 6 with 1096 viewsdaveB

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:17 - Mar 6 by TheBlob

As i said it worked well for the first half, not so well in the second especially after Sandro went off and we lost the midfield battle but due to injuries we couldn't change it.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 15:35 - Mar 6 with 1079 viewsDiscodroids

leave it uncle, not even a brutal session with mica paris and her jonathon e rollerball gloves pounding my frontal lobe will get me to admit that zamora isnt one hopeless sack of shit .

theres a job for him as a doppleganger on easter island though.

the useless cnt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 17:24 - Mar 6 with 1026 viewsFDC

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 11:45 - Mar 6 by danehoop

Warning, do not bait Disco with logic or fact, lest ye stir the wrath of slightly unbalanced one to the point that he smites thee with outrageous verbosity!

You have been warned.....

Disco: UKIP's answer to Russel Brand
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 17:51 - Mar 6 with 1009 viewsLowerloftLad

You can't call house I never heard remys pace THIS IS FIXED

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 19:42 - Mar 6 with 946 viewsBklynRanger

I think Vargas isn't getting a look in because CR doesn't want to have Charlie in the position of being the target man for him. He wants Bobby to get it and give it to Charlie, not Charlie to get it and give it to Eddie. That may be a bit oversimplified but its what I fink.
Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 19:44 - Mar 6 with 943 viewsTheBlob

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 19:42 - Mar 6 by BklynRanger

I think Vargas isn't getting a look in because CR doesn't want to have Charlie in the position of being the target man for him. He wants Bobby to get it and give it to Charlie, not Charlie to get it and give it to Eddie. That may be a bit oversimplified but its what I fink.

I think you've got it spot on there Brookers.

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 22:43 - Mar 6 with 889 viewsDoughnut

Tottenham's pre-match press conference, featuring Chris Ramsey on 12:12 - Mar 6 by daveB

Do you tonight's lottery numbers as well? Good to know our results have all been agreed before we play

Foregone conclusion pal!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024