Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me or what? 17:20 - Mar 6 with 2595 viewsfreddieeddie

It still appears to me on all of our messageboards that fans still think we have a chance to stay up. I thought at the start of the season we would do well to finish 19th and nothing has changed. I thought we were certs to lose at Hull, against Arsenal. I don't want to think like that but it just seems so obvious to me. Do people still really think we will pick up wins to get us out of trouble?

So many on here seemed to want CR because we beat Sunderland and I commented watch the tide turn over the weeks. He ain't the bloody answer, nice fella though. We are down, he won't get the job full-time. It is just sooooo obvious. Traore, Hoilett, Sandro (always injured), Barton (headcase), weak at the back, only one man scores.........no f***ing chance whatsover.

As I said last season we have just gone up a season too soon, now we have to start all over again. Derby would have done better and next season if they go up will do well in the premiership as they will have what we didn't have...a solid base of players capable.

Oh well, I am sure my belief will come back when we go down and get a manager.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Is it just me or what? on 17:27 - Mar 6 with 2574 viewsJuzzie

'tis called hope.

CR I think is only contracted to the end of the season and with the mess left behind by the previous incumbant I don't think a collective Management team of Guardiola, Mourinho, Löw and Klopp could do any better.

[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 17:30]
Is it just me or what? on 17:28 - Mar 6 with 2564 viewsjohncharles

It's just you.

Strong and stable my arse.

Is it just me or what? on 17:29 - Mar 6 with 2561 viewsfreddieeddie

Is it just me or what? on 17:27 - Mar 6 by Juzzie

'tis called hope.

CR I think is only contracted to the end of the season and with the mess left behind by the previous incumbant I don't think a collective Management team of Guardiola, Mourinho, Löw and Klopp could do any better.

[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 17:30]

'tis called blind hope.

Is it just me or what? on 17:59 - Mar 6 with 2487 viewsMatch82

Of course we still have a chance to stay up.
Not because we're good, but because this is a particularly shite group of teams at the bottom of the table.

If Foster hadn't decided to throw the game away against Sherwoods band of merry men, we'd be ONE point away from safety, with better goal difference and a game in hand.

This isn't over - while we're probably favourites for the drop it's not over yet and a couple of decent results we could easily be safe.
Is it just me or what? on 18:02 - Mar 6 with 2479 viewsNorthernr

Christ on a bike pass me the hard scotch.
Is it just me or what? on 18:27 - Mar 6 with 2422 viewskropotkin41

Is it just me or what? on 18:02 - Mar 6 by Northernr

Christ on a bike pass me the hard scotch.

Much as I fancy a Scotch............. we're not down yet.

As for Chris Ramsey, this idea that he can be judged on this fire fighting exercise is nonsense. I'd give him next season in whatever division we're in.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Is it just me or what? on 18:43 - Mar 6 with 2371 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Been on a scotch diet for a week now and i've lost three days already...
Is it just me or what? on 19:04 - Mar 6 with 2315 viewsconnell10

Derby may very well not go up as it's very tight in the championship this season! I also think any team that comes up from the championship this season will struggle in the premiership! Derby are not that good!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me or what? on 19:34 - Mar 6 with 2244 viewsbosh67

Is it just me or what? on 19:04 - Mar 6 by connell10

Derby may very well not go up as it's very tight in the championship this season! I also think any team that comes up from the championship this season will struggle in the premiership! Derby are not that good!

Agreed, Leicester ran away with the Championship last year, Burnley were game to game the best team last season and we scraped up, let's face it.

There is a bit of a gulf in class between the divisions in terms of speed and some technique. However, the Championship is so much more competitive than the Prem.

It really doesn't bother me too much if we go down because as long as we stick with Ramsey and Ferdinand we will adopt the Ajax model and be a hub for exciting young players coming through. That and an aggressive attacking style and I think we will become one of the teams to watch and that kids will want to play for.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is it just me or what? on 19:57 - Mar 6 with 2194 viewsessextaxiboy

To quote Ollie "any chance you could do your job " ?

If you think we are down fill your boots . Put a few grand on , even if its odds on its easy money right ? quote " no ." f***ing chance whatsover. "

Jesus we are three points from safety with a game in hand .............
Is it just me or what? on 20:25 - Mar 6 with 2130 viewsconnell10

Is it just me or what? on 19:57 - Mar 6 by essextaxiboy

To quote Ollie "any chance you could do your job " ?

If you think we are down fill your boots . Put a few grand on , even if its odds on its easy money right ? quote " no ." f***ing chance whatsover. "

Jesus we are three points from safety with a game in hand .............

tend to agree mate but be careful its the hope that kills ya every single time!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is it just me or what? on 20:57 - Mar 6 with 2059 viewssmegma

We cant win the league now.
Is it just me or what? on 23:56 - Mar 6 with 1892 viewshoopstilidie

Fancy that, fans on MBs believe we can stay up.
Positivity eh, can't be having that can we?
As my learned friend a couple a couple of posts up says, lump on if you're that sure.
Put your house on it.
"no f***ing chance whatsover"

Buying money that isn't it?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Is it just me or what? on 00:36 - Mar 7 with 1858 viewsWindsorHoopMan

I've got us to win the leauge with a 44 point head start at 16-1 ? Looked a good bet back in august. I think we will stay up based on the fact that ther are 3 worst teams than us. 35 will keep us up
Is it just me or what? on 02:08 - Mar 7 with 1820 viewsPunteR

I said it on another thread,but why would Derby have done better?.Leicester and Burnley were brilliant in the championship,better then us, look where they are now.
Premier league is tough,its all about billionaires throwing money about,getting the world's best players. We cant compete with the top 6,its impossible but we can mix it with the rest with a bit of guile ,character,. We are in the premier league,we are a premier league club,why the fak cant we stay up? we've done it before.
I actually don't mind division 2.(old money)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Is it just me or what? on 09:05 - Mar 7 with 1718 viewsjohncharles

"Whatever happens against Tottenham the fight goes on "

Chris Ramsey, yesterday.

Strong and stable my arse.

Is it just me or what? on 09:48 - Mar 7 with 1652 viewsPommyhoop

Is it just me or what? on 09:05 - Mar 7 by johncharles

"Whatever happens against Tottenham the fight goes on "

Chris Ramsey, yesterday.

And he is right because whatever happens today there is some proper shite in this league.Example .Hull. (htf did they get 6 points off us) and Sunderland. And Villa shyte shyte shyte .Lucky win because either Ben Foster had OD''d on bad mushrooms or he was trousering a bung. And that is just the teams above us ,there is another 2 teams below us.
Its gonna be hairy and we will have to be lairy but I can see us staying up..

Honourable mention to Everton .They are definitely not out of it yet.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Is it just me or what? on 10:05 - Mar 7 with 1616 viewsthemodfather

we can't look to other results or hope other teams do us favours, we are in this mess (again) and we have to get out of it.
has rio showed any fight?
£8m on sandro, with known injuries and bad knees, genius?
still whatever 14 pts could be enough
charlie could get the magic 20 goals and that'll be worth many pts.
too many players owe us big games and i can't see it happening.
Is it just me or what? on 10:09 - Mar 7 with 1610 viewsgobbles

If I looked as things as negatively as this poster, I can't believe I could summon up the strength to write a post on it or even go to games.
I can't see what the point of it is? Do you want to get a pat on the back for predicting we will go down?
Of course we can stay up. And there are people with exactly the same morose view as you at Leicester, Burnley, Villa, Sunderland and Hull
Is it just me or what? on 10:47 - Mar 7 with 1579 viewsTearsofrage

"The worst is not so long as we can say 'This is the worst'"(Lear). Anyone watching Aston Vanilla beat West Brom during the week will know we can stay up - 'cos we're not as shite as either of them. Lots of points still out there and we haven't lost touch - nor will we if results go against us today."Do people still really think we will pick up wins to get us out of trouble?" Got to say I do - also feel that survival may need a record low number of points - cheap trains to Villa and Leicester here we come!
Is it just me or what? on 13:09 - Mar 7 with 1453 viewswestberksr

"I thought we were certs to lose at Hull".........

After reading that I didn't bother with the rest, what a load of old bollox. If not for JB we could have easily won that and nearly did.
Is it just me or what? on 18:25 - Mar 14 with 1256 viewsfreddieeddie

Is it just me or what? on 10:47 - Mar 7 by Tearsofrage

"The worst is not so long as we can say 'This is the worst'"(Lear). Anyone watching Aston Vanilla beat West Brom during the week will know we can stay up - 'cos we're not as shite as either of them. Lots of points still out there and we haven't lost touch - nor will we if results go against us today."Do people still really think we will pick up wins to get us out of trouble?" Got to say I do - also feel that survival may need a record low number of points - cheap trains to Villa and Leicester here we come!

Ya reckon, you really know your stuff don't you??

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024