Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? 20:56 - Mar 6 with 7545 viewssmegma

Just seen your lot take to the pitch in SW6 for the second half. What is that I hear ??
A song by QPR season ticket holder and all round cool dude Mick Jones of the Clash. You know very well we run out to the sounds of London Calling and have done for over a decade. And i thought you were trailblazers down by the river ? What else are you going to nick from us ?

I see youre doing a fine interpretation of us in your defending tonight as well.
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 21:29 - Mar 6 with 5027 viewsToast_R

I know Glass Houses an all that but my word Fulham have been embarrassingly bad. At least QPR save that kind of incompetence for the road
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 22:13 - Mar 6 with 4918 viewsLowerloftLad

I wouldn't be laughing to much at fulham as we have one hell of change around in players next season but QPR in the championship should be an easier one as we know the league and know what kind of steal needed to at least stay up
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 22:13]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 22:38 - Mar 6 with 4842 viewsizlingtonhoop

They live by the river
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 23:05 - Mar 6 with 4781 viewsstowmarketrange

"He wants to be a Brit,
And Fulham really are shit,
Al Fayed,oh oh oh."
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 23:52 - Mar 6 with 4701 viewsLowerloftLad

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 23:05 - Mar 6 by stowmarketrange

"He wants to be a Brit,
And Fulham really are shit,
Al Fayed,oh oh oh."

He wants to be a Brit
Let fulham fall to bits
Al fayed oh oh oh

I'd say that's a bit better

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 00:23 - Mar 7 with 4674 viewsDevonWhite

I was at the game tonight. Very reminiscent of the season we went down from that division. Couldn't help feeling a bit sorry for them.
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 04:37 - Mar 7 with 4584 viewssmegma

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 00:23 - Mar 7 by DevonWhite

I was at the game tonight. Very reminiscent of the season we went down from that division. Couldn't help feeling a bit sorry for them.

As impossible as it seems. it would be hilarious if them and their true rivals along the A4 went in opposite directions from the Championship then maybe , just maybe all them smug JCLs** would have the smiles wiped off their faces.

Talking of which, they've got their cup final coming up soon.

Anyone remember that 'QPR relegation party' numpty ???
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 06:38 - Mar 7 with 4565 viewsKonk

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 04:37 - Mar 7 by smegma

As impossible as it seems. it would be hilarious if them and their true rivals along the A4 went in opposite directions from the Championship then maybe , just maybe all them smug JCLs** would have the smiles wiped off their faces.

Talking of which, they've got their cup final coming up soon.

Anyone remember that 'QPR relegation party' numpty ???

Mate, I'm pretty sure we've been playing London calling since about the time we went up to the PL. As London's oldest senior club and one who play slap bang on the river, we've as much right as anyone! Incidentally, Mick Jones was spotted on occasion in the Enclosure during our time in the lower divisions. Nice bloke by all accounts. Sure I heard him say in an interview once that he followed Arsenal as a kid...I do hope he wasn't a JCL bandwagon jumper during your glory years.

As for our JCL - they all fuc ked off at the end of last season.

Proper derby - we've played Brentford 41 times in the league - almost all during the 80-90's - and Chelsea 68. You've played Brentford 62 times in the league and Chelsea 45 times...So we're very much part-timers looking in when it comes to you and Brentford's long standing rivalry. And yes, I know us and Chelsea is a hopelessly one sided rivalry, before anyone mentions it!

Cup final - from the reaction of your fans, I thought you'd won the World Cup when Bircham scored the winner at their place.

Disclaimer: these figures were lifted from Wikipedia, so might be a load of bollo cks.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 6:41]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 07:14 - Mar 7 with 4520 viewsLblock

I'm hoping the Fools don't go down. If they did that would probably mean they would be replacing Milkwall in the bottom three and I'd rather Agent Ollie was successful in his mission to ensure we don't play those scrap dealers next season

Bentford can't get promoted! Please God no!! Once the inevitable happens to us I couldn't face living round here if the Bees succeeded plus it would be okay to play them next season whilst they implode

There now

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:37 - Mar 7 with 4406 viewsizlingtonhoop

Konk, don't understand why you -1'd me for supporting an argument for your team playing the song!
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:40 - Mar 7 with 4396 viewsKonk

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:37 - Mar 7 by izlingtonhoop

Konk, don't understand why you -1'd me for supporting an argument for your team playing the song!

Sorry mate - fat fingers! I never + or - I was trying to see who'd agreed with your excellent point, but hit the wrong button. Sorry!

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:46 - Mar 7 with 4379 viewsizlingtonhoop

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:40 - Mar 7 by Konk

Sorry mate - fat fingers! I never + or - I was trying to see who'd agreed with your excellent point, but hit the wrong button. Sorry!

Done exactly that more than once myself. In fact I think I "reported abuse" on the match thread last night.
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 10:10 - Mar 7 with 4269 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:46 - Mar 7 by izlingtonhoop

Done exactly that more than once myself. In fact I think I "reported abuse" on the match thread last night.

Haaaa! I'd just noticed that and wondered which comedian felt that starting a match thread could be classed as abuse!

Feeling your pain today, Konk! A friend of mine is a Cherries fan who was there last night and couldn't believe how good they were, after their few weeks in the doldrums.

Hope I won't be feeling the pain tonight, if the R's manage to beat my lot!
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 10:19 - Mar 7 with 4232 viewsPommyhoop

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 10:10 - Mar 7 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Haaaa! I'd just noticed that and wondered which comedian felt that starting a match thread could be classed as abuse!

Feeling your pain today, Konk! A friend of mine is a Cherries fan who was there last night and couldn't believe how good they were, after their few weeks in the doldrums.

Hope I won't be feeling the pain tonight, if the R's manage to beat my lot!

OHFTN what do you reckon on Niko's new haircut and his return to the 'cuddly'' look?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 10:27 - Mar 7 with 4223 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 10:19 - Mar 7 by Pommyhoop

OHFTN what do you reckon on Niko's new haircut and his return to the 'cuddly'' look?

Well, firstly, this is a thread about Foolham & plagiarism - not really the place to be discussing Niko.

And secondly, I don't think for one minute that you or anyone else on here is remotely interested in my opinions on his hair and body shape.

Sooooo, let's leave it there, shall we?
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 10:34 - Mar 7 with 4199 viewsPommyhoop

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 10:27 - Mar 7 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

Well, firstly, this is a thread about Foolham & plagiarism - not really the place to be discussing Niko.

And secondly, I don't think for one minute that you or anyone else on here is remotely interested in my opinions on his hair and body shape.

Sooooo, let's leave it there, shall we?

My Mrs has just said she wished I would plagiarise Niko's hair and 'cuddly' look.
But she also added that I would've been more effective than he was against the Gooners the other night
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 10:53]

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 21:39 - Mar 7 with 3969 viewssmegma

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 06:38 - Mar 7 by Konk

Mate, I'm pretty sure we've been playing London calling since about the time we went up to the PL. As London's oldest senior club and one who play slap bang on the river, we've as much right as anyone! Incidentally, Mick Jones was spotted on occasion in the Enclosure during our time in the lower divisions. Nice bloke by all accounts. Sure I heard him say in an interview once that he followed Arsenal as a kid...I do hope he wasn't a JCL bandwagon jumper during your glory years.

As for our JCL - they all fuc ked off at the end of last season.

Proper derby - we've played Brentford 41 times in the league - almost all during the 80-90's - and Chelsea 68. You've played Brentford 62 times in the league and Chelsea 45 times...So we're very much part-timers looking in when it comes to you and Brentford's long standing rivalry. And yes, I know us and Chelsea is a hopelessly one sided rivalry, before anyone mentions it!

Cup final - from the reaction of your fans, I thought you'd won the World Cup when Bircham scored the winner at their place.

Disclaimer: these figures were lifted from Wikipedia, so might be a load of bollo cks.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 6:41]

We've played Brentford six
times in fifty years. In the same period weve played the Walham Green pikeys 50 times and yourselves about a dozen times.this from the top of my head and not Wikipedia.

Mick Jones is a season ticket holder in the South Africa Rd stand. Never heard the Arsenal Bollox before.
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 21:42 - Mar 7 with 3949 viewsSpiritofGregory

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 21:39 - Mar 7 by smegma

times in fifty years. In the same period weve played the Walham Green pikeys 50 times and yourselves about a dozen times.this from the top of my head and not Wikipedia.

Mick Jones is a season ticket holder in the South Africa Rd stand. Never heard the Arsenal Bollox before.

Mick Jones is QPR to the core.
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 21:45 - Mar 7 with 3949 viewsPommyhoop

Our real rivals are them lucky Bubbles AEK...

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:44 - Mar 9 with 3797 viewsKonk

But English football’s been going a lot longer than fifty years, hasn’t it. You can’t just ignore the 80+ years prior to that. If we’re picking arbitrary timeframes, I’ll have us only having played Brentford once in the league in the past 17 years and playing Chelsea in the league 26 times in that period. Or the first 100 years of our existence when we played them 20 times in the league. We your catchment area surely overlaps with theirs more than ours does?

As for Mick Jones, I know he’s QPR, but I have a hazy memory of some BBC4 documentary where he was discussing knocking about with someone who wasn’t really naturally into football (Joe Strummer?) and how he’d have to go from chatting about football (and I’m sure he mentioned a couple of Arsenal players at this point) to chatting about something a bit more highbrow. But I may have imagined the whole thing after a night on the pop! Next time you see him, do us a favour and ask him if he used to watch Arsenal when he was younger.

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:57 - Mar 9 with 3773 viewsdoogi55

didnt sell out at watford now that is bad
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 09:33 - Mar 9 with 3749 viewsKonk

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 08:57 - Mar 9 by doogi55

didnt sell out at watford now that is bad

No getting away from that. However shi t we've been all season, that's very poor. And yet we took 3,000 down to Brighton. We have weird support at times.

Surprised to see you almost 500 below capacity at home to Arsenal and Tottenham, though...

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 09:42 - Mar 9 with 3726 viewsRangersw12

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 09:33 - Mar 9 by Konk

No getting away from that. However shi t we've been all season, that's very poor. And yet we took 3,000 down to Brighton. We have weird support at times.

Surprised to see you almost 500 below capacity at home to Arsenal and Tottenham, though...

500 !!!???

More like 100 , ground holds 18,098 nowadays thanks to more seats being taken out due to Sky
Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 09:44 - Mar 9 with 3719 viewsaston_hoop

To be fair, when we have threads on here with people explaining why they don't fancy going (however valid those thoughts are), we can't sit here and have a dig at our opponents support or lack of! That said, after watching Fulhams game on Friday night, I wouldn't fancy having to travel to watch that rubbish either!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 09:50 - Mar 9 with 3703 viewsKonk

Oi Konk, where will this plagiarism end ??? on 09:44 - Mar 9 by aston_hoop

To be fair, when we have threads on here with people explaining why they don't fancy going (however valid those thoughts are), we can't sit here and have a dig at our opponents support or lack of! That said, after watching Fulhams game on Friday night, I wouldn't fancy having to travel to watch that rubbish either!

Voice of reason from Aston Hoop!

In terms of your capacity - okay, I stand corrected; only 100 tickets unsold. I just hope all the balloon-waving, jester-hat-wearing, face-painted Aunts, Uncles and next-door neighbours from the Play-off final managed to get tickets (if I did emoticons or whatever they're called, I'd throw a wink in at this point).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024