Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? 17:13 - Mar 7 with 3562 viewsSkeppsdal

Watching on the telly. Could only hear spurs singing. Unless of course we get a corner or free kick , then you could hear, "come on UR's" for 10 seconds!!!!
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:14 - Mar 7 with 3546 viewsSpiritofGregory

What do you expect, the crowd are fed up.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:14 - Mar 7 with 3550 viewsJAPRANGERS

nothing to sing about?? Depressed??
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:16 - Mar 7 with 3540 viewsitsbiga

The crowd make the effort to turn up, I can't knock em for that at all. Odd post?!

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:24 - Mar 7 with 3483 viewsqprjeff1882

TF and CR can directly influence the result of games, the crowd does not. Thats the difference. The players themselves at the moment aren't doing enough to win games so this is no fault of the crowd.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:24 - Mar 7 with 3483 viewsRANGERS4EVER

There are many reasons as to why they aren't singing. Hate these posts, acting like you're a bad fan if you dont sing. We are 2-0 down, we are 18th, we are highly likely to get relegated, have debt, will probably be getting fined, and anyway most of the songs are full of abuse. And when your team plays shite whats their to cheer about.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:38 - Mar 7 with 3444 viewsactonman

Sat in x block today right next to the spurs lot !

Lost my sh!t on many occasions during the game only to be looked at as some fcuking football hooligan ??? Told to calm down and all sorts !

Fcuk off !! I'm there to support my team and if that means calling the ref / lino / spurs players / fans whatever throughout the game then so be it !

Us as fans where sh!te today !!!!
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:39 - Mar 7 with 3436 viewsthemodfather

enjoy the tv? and all you can do after another limp display is blame qpr fans. come on mate.....
dire team, dire football, dire ref and worse than a friendly
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:40 - Mar 7 with 3426 viewsstowmarketrange

Same as arsenal on Wednesday night.The away fans only got going after they scored.Very easy to belt the songs out when you're winning 2-0.I didn't hear them much just after we scored though.
Login to get fewer ads

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:54 - Mar 7 with 3392 viewsSkeppsdal

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:39 - Mar 7 by themodfather

enjoy the tv? and all you can do after another limp display is blame qpr fans. come on mate.....
dire team, dire football, dire ref and worse than a friendly

Have to watch on the telly as I don't live in the uk anymore. It was an odd post I admit, but I got frustrated at comments about CR etc and was genuinely upset at hearing spurs fans singing all game!!!! Tough for the crowd to get going when we go down 1-0 but when the crowd does get going it can really lift a team. If ever there was a team who needs a bit of a song it's us right now.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:57 - Mar 7 with 3379 viewsstowmarketrange

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:54 - Mar 7 by Skeppsdal

Have to watch on the telly as I don't live in the uk anymore. It was an odd post I admit, but I got frustrated at comments about CR etc and was genuinely upset at hearing spurs fans singing all game!!!! Tough for the crowd to get going when we go down 1-0 but when the crowd does get going it can really lift a team. If ever there was a team who needs a bit of a song it's us right now.

Our best song was "you only need 12 men."
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 18:04 - Mar 7 with 3359 viewsSkeppsdal

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 17:24 - Mar 7 by RANGERS4EVER

There are many reasons as to why they aren't singing. Hate these posts, acting like you're a bad fan if you dont sing. We are 2-0 down, we are 18th, we are highly likely to get relegated, have debt, will probably be getting fined, and anyway most of the songs are full of abuse. And when your team plays shite whats their to cheer about.

I haven't said anyone is a bad fan. Just got well upset hearing the spuds fans sing all game. Don't think we played badly in the first half plenty of chances and 2 clear penalties not gone our way. That's when the crowd is "the 12th man."
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 18:15 - Mar 7 with 3324 viewsstowmarketrange

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 18:04 - Mar 7 by Skeppsdal

I haven't said anyone is a bad fan. Just got well upset hearing the spuds fans sing all game. Don't think we played badly in the first half plenty of chances and 2 clear penalties not gone our way. That's when the crowd is "the 12th man."

We normally only make the noise when we're attacking the loft in the 2nd half.
There wasnt much to get worked up about today.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 18:29 - Mar 7 with 3287 viewsBlackCrowe

I think the crowd are depressed and going through the motions a bit. I know I am.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 18:41 - Mar 7 with 3228 viewsHantsR

I was disappointed to read the negativity from fans who were watching on dodgy streams and radio.

For my own part, singing seemed a bit pointless as I was sat basking in the sun next to and chatting to a delightful young lady. Made a happy man feel very old.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 19:13 - Mar 7 with 3161 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Plenty of noise from the Q, P and R blocks and lots of times when the whole stadium was singing songs. I didn't hear anything from Spuds until they went ahead and then they still didn't get going till the second went in. Then we were fairly quiet but that needs no excuse.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 19:20 - Mar 7 with 3138 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 19:13 - Mar 7 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Plenty of noise from the Q, P and R blocks and lots of times when the whole stadium was singing songs. I didn't hear anything from Spuds until they went ahead and then they still didn't get going till the second went in. Then we were fairly quiet but that needs no excuse.

Totally agree. We were good in QP and R blocks. First time I heard spurs was after they scored. I thought them and the gooners were poor.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 07:18 - Mar 8 with 2925 viewsDorse

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 18:41 - Mar 7 by HantsR

I was disappointed to read the negativity from fans who were watching on dodgy streams and radio.

For my own part, singing seemed a bit pointless as I was sat basking in the sun next to and chatting to a delightful young lady. Made a happy man feel very old.

You must have got some funny looks in the Loft...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 08:23 - Mar 8 with 2861 viewsGK10

I think the atmosphere has deterirated since the lower loft became a family stand. The noise would start from q,p,r blocks and spread like a wall of sound. Now there is a gap and the noise level is down.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? (n/t) on 10:38 - Mar 8 with 2765 viewsHantsR

[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 10:38]
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 10:39 - Mar 8 with 2757 viewsHantsR

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 07:18 - Mar 8 by Dorse

You must have got some funny looks in the Loft...

...only jealousy? Besides, not much singing in SAR where I was sat.
Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 11:47 - Mar 8 with 2682 viewsQPunkR

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 19:20 - Mar 7 by CroydonCaptJack

Totally agree. We were good in QP and R blocks. First time I heard spurs was after they scored. I thought them and the gooners were poor.

Yep, totally. Doesn't help when no other parts of the stadium don't bloody help us though!

QPR - "shit but local"

Complaints on here about TF, CR etc but what about the crowd....???? on 14:28 - Mar 8 with 2622 viewsTacticalR

That second Spurs goal would have reduced anyone to silence.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024