Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 14:54 - Mar 14 with 6314 viewsQPR_ARG

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:03 - Mar 14 with 4707 viewsrosseeles

You can see the linesman thinking...i cant even be fu**ed to tell him..idiot
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:04 - Mar 14 with 4693 viewsBstokeranger

What part sums it up? The fact that we have SWP taking a throw or the belief that it is fail throw?

Whilst it may looked unusual that wasnt a fail throw.
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:05 - Mar 14 with 4685 viewsJigsore

@bstokeranger - he's standing on the pitch. You couldn't make it up haha
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 15:05]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:08 - Mar 14 with 4660 viewsBstokeranger

Agree he shouldn't be on the pitch from the start, but in terms of a throw as long as part of both feet are touching the line then it isn't a fail.
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:09 - Mar 14 with 4651 viewsQPR_ARG

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:05 - Mar 14 by Jigsore

@bstokeranger - he's standing on the pitch. You couldn't make it up haha
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 15:05]

And that's only the second worse part of it all: HE STARTED A FÃœCKING FOOTBALL MATCH. IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. IN 2015.

And that is what really defines QPR 2011-2015. The length and the size of SWP's contract.
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:11 - Mar 14 with 4621 viewsNov77

£60,000 a week, every week!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 16:51 - Mar 14 with 4415 viewsHollowayRanger

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:11 - Mar 14 by Nov77

£60,000 a week, every week!

waste of space

QPR are full of them!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 17:03 - Mar 14 with 4365 viewsClive_Anderson

Starting to sound like a broken record, but how the fark is he still getting on the pitch every week? It's fcking madness. He cannot play football anymore, at all.

We're going to end up giving him a new contract when the new manager comes in just you watch.
Login to get fewer ads

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 17:11 - Mar 14 with 4335 viewsAgedR

It's become a bit of cliche now the SWP bashing.

He's dreadful, but, so are loads of them; Caulker, Ferdinand, Hoilett, Sir Joseph, Nico, Vargas, Tarabt, none better than him this season.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 17:27 - Mar 14 with 4277 viewsbosh67

Waste of time picking on SWP.

At the end of the season we will see

SWP
Barton
Sandro
Fer (sadly)
Ferdinand
Traore
Taraabt
Kranjcar
Hoilett

all off the wages (possibly Green too)

Isla and Vargas will return to their clubs
Hill, Zamora and Dunne will probably retire

Austin will go to a top ten team
Caulker may stay or go to a team that goes up

I think we will start next season with this crop plus one or two slightly more experienced players and a group of new young strikers. We have to look to youth and a wage cap in future. 19-21 being prime, 21-26 being the experience, 26-31 one or two older heads and that's it. Have a huge resource of U21 players to call join and mature.

McCarthy
Murphy
Yun
Furlong
Ehmer
Donaldson
Onuoha (I think he will stay)
Henry
Phillips (I think he will stay)
Doughty
Sutherland
Petrasso
Manning
Grego-Cox

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:01 - Mar 14 with 4057 viewsQPR_ARG

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 17:27 - Mar 14 by bosh67

SWP
Barton
Sandro
Fer (sadly)
Ferdinand
Traore
Taraabt
Kranjcar
Hoilett

I think we will start next season with this crop plus one or two slightly more experienced players and a group of new young strikers. We have to look to youth and a wage cap in future. 19-21 being prime, 21-26 being the experience, 26-31 one or two older heads and that's it. Have a huge resource of U21 players to call join and mature.

McCarthy
Murphy
Yun
Furlong
Ehmer
Donaldson
Henry
Doughty
Sutherland
Petrasso
Manning
Grego-Cox

If you add Alejandro Faurlin to the list of those staying, I won't get as depressed as I thought I'd get when I first started realising we may get relegated AGAIN.

Losing SWP, Barton, Sandro, Rio, Traoré, Niko and Hoilett will be a blessing.

I hope we stay up and lose all of them anyway. That way we may keep a few that are actually worth keeping (or can negotiate with whoever wants Charlie from a different platform).

Ale makes such a difference to the shape of any lineup we present it's unreal how much I miss him. Even knowing his knees are really not very reliable (to say the least), but he's always among our best players whenever he plays and I'd love to see him back (be it in the Prem or in the Championship).
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:09 - Mar 14 with 4015 viewsSpiritofGregory

SWP
Barton
Sandro
Fer (sadly)
Ferdinand
Traore
Taraabt
Kranjcar
Hoilett

McCarthy
Murphy
Yun
Furlong
Ehmer
Donaldson
Henry
Doughty
Sutherland
Petrasso
Manning
Grego-Cox

If we go down Onuoha will stay, he is not a Premier League player. We'll have to try and fight off interest for Phillips and I think he is likely to jump ship.

I worry about who will be the most important signing - the manager.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 20:11]
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:11 - Mar 14 with 4012 viewsShotKneesHoop

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 17:11 - Mar 14 by AgedR

It's become a bit of cliche now the SWP bashing.

He's dreadful, but, so are loads of them; Caulker, Ferdinand, Hoilett, Sir Joseph, Nico, Vargas, Tarabt, none better than him this season.

That foooookah's been here for for years, that's the difference.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 (n/t) on 20:15 - Mar 14 with 3985 viewsDeano19766

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:01 - Mar 14 by QPR_ARG

If you add Alejandro Faurlin to the list of those staying, I won't get as depressed as I thought I'd get when I first started realising we may get relegated AGAIN.

Losing SWP, Barton, Sandro, Rio, Traoré, Niko and Hoilett will be a blessing.

I hope we stay up and lose all of them anyway. That way we may keep a few that are actually worth keeping (or can negotiate with whoever wants Charlie from a different platform).

Ale makes such a difference to the shape of any lineup we present it's unreal how much I miss him. Even knowing his knees are really not very reliable (to say the least), but he's always among our best players whenever he plays and I'd love to see him back (be it in the Prem or in the Championship).

[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 20:20]
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:27 - Mar 14 with 3944 viewssmegma

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 15:04 - Mar 14 by Bstokeranger

What part sums it up? The fact that we have SWP taking a throw or the belief that it is fail throw?

Whilst it may looked unusual that wasnt a fail throw.

Foul throw in more like.

Do carry on though.
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:46 - Mar 14 with 3875 viewskensalriser

SWP
Barton
Sandro
Fer (sadly)
Ferdinand
Traore
Taraabt
Kranjcar
Hoilett

McCarthy
Murphy
Yun
Furlong
Ehmer
Donaldson
Henry
Doughty
Sutherland
Petrasso
Manning
Grego-Cox

Hello successive relegations.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:52 - Mar 14 with 3861 viewsQPR_John

SWP
Barton
Sandro
Fer (sadly)
Ferdinand
Traore
Taraabt
Kranjcar
Hoilett

McCarthy
Murphy
Yun
Furlong
Ehmer
Donaldson
Henry
Doughty
Sutherland
Petrasso
Manning
Grego-Cox

After such a bad injury cannot see Fer going anywhere at least before January
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 12:53 - Mar 15 with 3503 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 13:14 - Mar 15 with 3474 viewsDWQPR

He was right in front of me when he took that throw and one foot was over the line and it was a foul throw. The Lino was equally useless and couldn't keep up with the play. The gratifying thing though was as SWP got the ball he looked at the crowd in front and he shouted out his name four or five times and he looked at me and which point he told him in no uncertain terms to foxtrot Oscar out of my club! Childish I know but pleasurable.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 3467 viewsDorse

SWP
Barton
Sandro
Fer (sadly)
Ferdinand
Traore
Taraabt
Kranjcar
Hoilett

McCarthy
Murphy
Yun
Furlong
Ehmer
Donaldson
Henry
Doughty
Sutherland
Petrasso
Manning
Grego-Cox

Got to add Harriman, Balanta and Robinson to that list too. To be fair, that squad has potential but I can't see it challenging without strengthening the spine. One or two signings in the right positions (striker and midfield in particular) would really help in a 48 game season.

I know we'd have to be relegated in order to find out how good they'd be but I'd happily accept that. '5hit but local' - maybe. Be interesting to find out how 5hit...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 19:07 - Mar 15 with 3327 viewsderbyhoop

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 20:46 - Mar 14 by kensalriser

Hello successive relegations.

If anybody thinks that a side built around 3/4 senior players and a bunch of youngsters, most of what career they have had so far has been in L1/l2, is not going to be relegation fodder is hopelessly optimistic.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 19:21 - Mar 15 with 3293 viewsLblock

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 19:07 - Mar 15 by derbyhoop

If anybody thinks that a side built around 3/4 senior players and a bunch of youngsters, most of what career they have had so far has been in L1/l2, is not going to be relegation fodder is hopelessly optimistic.

I agree --- and the proto-type is just down the road in the swankier (hold the "s" if you wish) part of SW London.

Foolham have this season given it a shot with
a) An untried Manager inexperienced at any level in English football (TWICE)
b) Relying on their much lauded Academy and younger players "coming through"
c) Keeping a few older experienced players but these being one's that are on big bucks and not really interesting other clubs (not even Harry Fcukin Redknapp bought them!!)
Plus the final comparisson....
d) An owner clearly not cut out for English football who has made countless wrong decisions

Anyone care to check the Championship table or ask Konk how much he's enjoyed this season?!

Oh, and by the way, Foolham haven't had to contend with a big FFP fine or potential transfer embargo either.

The end is nigh...

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 19:29 - Mar 15 with 3281 viewsibnumber10

SWP sums up the TF era so far, let's hope we have an effective transfer window this summer that at least builds a balanced squad that can compete week in week out, in whatever division we find ourselves in.
A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 19:47 - Mar 15 with 3236 viewsTheBlob

The guy in the crowd behind the Directv doing the w*nk sign is spot on.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

A picture that sums up SWP and QPR since 2011 on 19:55 - Mar 15 with 3218 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024