Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers fans today! 15:07 - Mar 14 with 3079 viewsconnell10

They sounded really loud on bt sports, out Sung the focking palarse ultras all game!! 😀 by the way when Swp got booked was it rangers fans shouting off, off, off? I hope it was! Anyway people unlike the team you were brilliant, well done to all involved! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rangers fans today! on 15:18 - Mar 14 with 3026 viewsSpiritofGregory

Great support today but it was with a heavy heart. The fans looked gutted, relegation is staring us square in the face.
Rangers fans today! on 15:40 - Mar 14 with 2976 viewsconnell10

Rangers fans today! on 15:18 - Mar 14 by SpiritofGregory

Great support today but it was with a heavy heart. The fans looked gutted, relegation is staring us square in the face.

Yep mate!

Rangers fans today! on 15:44 - Mar 14 with 2960 viewsMatch82

Rangers fans today! on 15:18 - Mar 14 by SpiritofGregory

There is one positive thread. One. Yet you still manage to seize the chance to inject negativity into it!
What is wrong with you?
Rangers fans today! on 15:46 - Mar 14 with 2953 viewsstowmarketrange

Rangers fans today! on 15:44 - Mar 14 by Match82

There is one positive thread. One. Yet you still manage to seize the chance to inject negativity into it!
What is wrong with you?

Realism?
Rangers fans today! on 15:48 - Mar 14 with 2944 viewsMatch82

Rangers fans today! on 15:46 - Mar 14 by stowmarketrange

Realism?

It's a thread about how good the fans were today, and they were brilliant.

There are 10 other threads saying how dreadful the tram was, I don't understand the need to force negativity into the one thread where we were praising the fans (rightfully)
Rangers fans today! on 15:51 - Mar 14 with 2927 viewsSkeppsdal

They came through loud and clear all the way to Sweden. Brilliant!
Rangers fans today! on 15:52 - Mar 14 with 2917 viewsstowmarketrange

Rangers fans today! on 15:48 - Mar 14 by Match82

There are 10 other threads saying how dreadful the tram was, I don't understand the need to force negativity into the one thread where we were praising the fans (rightfully)

Yes you're right.A different thread might have been a better place for it.
As for the ultras,maybe they had a school disco last night and didnt get home until 10.30 and their mums wouldn't allow them out to play today.
Rangers fans today! on 16:01 - Mar 14 with 2865 viewsconnell10

Rangers fans today! on 15:48 - Mar 14 by Match82

Are there trams in south london?? 😀

Login to get fewer ads

Rangers fans today! on 16:02 - Mar 14 with 2859 viewsHolser

Hate to piss on your chips but the Palace ultras were deliberately quiet today as a protest against a couple of their members getting a ban.

80's F block

Rangers fans today! on 16:06 - Mar 14 with 2839 viewsconnell10

Not pissing on my chips mate, I stand but what I say, our fans were brilliant!

Rangers fans today! on 16:07 - Mar 14 with 2834 viewsstowmarketrange

Rangers fans today! on 16:02 - Mar 14 by Holser

Hate to piss on your chips but the Palace ultras were deliberately quiet today as a protest against a couple of their members getting a ban.

What a bunch of idiots they are then.Their team needed them to support them not make silly protests.
Rangers fans today! on 16:15 - Mar 14 with 2798 viewsWilloW4

Rangers fans today! on 16:07 - Mar 14 by stowmarketrange

What a bunch of idiots they are then.Their team needed them to support them not make silly protests.

Why did they need to support there team today...at times that was a training game for palace .. Fair play to the R's fans, particularly liked the "ole" when we strung a couple of passes together...oh the piss taking irony.
Rangers fans today! on 16:42 - Mar 14 with 2737 viewsQPR1882

Rangers fans today! on 16:07 - Mar 14 by stowmarketrange

There team did ok without there support,with or without our support our team was shite.
Rangers fans today! on 19:03 - Mar 14 with 2551 viewsRBlock

It was great fun today, especially at half time. You don't go Rangers away for good results do ya?! Great atmos. Loved how "We're the rangers, the mighty rangers, we're gna win away" tured into "we never win away"
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 19:03]
Rangers fans today! on 19:10 - Mar 14 with 2533 viewssmegma

I was in the Holmesdale upper and the support was pathetic, i never heard a peep after 15 minutes, but thats not what you wanted to hear is it ?
Rangers fans today! on 21:11 - Mar 14 with 2368 viewsconnell10

Rangers fans today! on 19:10 - Mar 14 by smegma

I was in the Holmesdale upper and the support was pathetic, i never heard a peep after 15 minutes, but thats not what you wanted to hear is it ?

Must be acoustics mate because all I heard on the TV was rangers fans, we the fock would I start this thread if I didn't hear our fans, but I suppose that's not what you wanna hear!

Rangers fans today! on 21:32 - Mar 14 with 2305 viewsRs_Holy

Well I'm horse and couldn't have given any more... Difficult to see how we could have been much louder, certainly during a couple of lengthy parts of the game... As mentioned must be the acoustics.
Rangers fans today! on 21:41 - Mar 14 with 2274 viewshamptonhillhoop

I don't know where the holmesdale upper is, presume it's the big stand,but our support wasn't pathetic. Deflated, angry yes, but then defiant. Not pathetic. And yes, the "off,off" for Wright phillips did Come from us
Rangers fans today! on 21:47 - Mar 14 with 2262 viewsconnell10

Rangers fans today! on 21:41 - Mar 14 by hamptonhillhoop

I don't know where the holmesdale upper is, presume it's the big stand,but our support wasn't pathetic. Deflated, angry yes, but then defiant. Not pathetic. And yes, the "off,off" for Wright phillips did Come from us

I thought it was our fans with th off,off,off chant, brilliant😀😀

Rangers fans today! on 00:32 - Mar 15 with 2127 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Rangers fans today! on 16:01 - Mar 14 by connell10

Are there trams in south london?? 😀

Funnily enough they do in croydon mate!!
Rangers fans today! on 07:30 - Mar 15 with 1994 viewsoldmeadoniansR

I also had the misfortune to sit in the home end top stand and found it difficult to hear our fans. Definately acoustics. Their singing was rubbish. There is nothing worse than a mouthy fan who has eaten a book of cliches but has never played and has no clue. That's who I sat next to. Began to wear after the third goal!
Rangers fans today! on 07:57 - Mar 15 with 1957 viewssmegma

Fair play to everyone for staying until the end considering the dreadful first 45 minutes, even after the 'ultras' started singing ' why the f-ck are you still here?'. Just watched MOTD and saw thousands of Sunderland fans leaving on 18 minutes when the second goal went in then again at half time as the fourth went in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024