Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One Direction 06:36 - Mar 20 with 1572 viewsexiled_dictator

now i know that you have to be a screaming female teenager to understand that tragic and desperate situation, but by reading some of your posts, it appears that most of you are screaming female teenagers.

so yesterday's news that zayn malik has left the tour for a few days due to stress (obviously never supported qpr), is the only entertainment story to be had - anywhere.
and judging by my screaming female teenager daughters, it's my fault

a non story about a non person in a non group peddled by simon cowell. that says it all.
then i saw this:

On Wednesday the singer declared his love for his fiancee, Little Mix star Perrie Edwards, after photos emerged of him with his arm around another woman.

happy friday.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

One Direction on 08:47 - Mar 20 with 1491 viewsWatford_Ranger

The only thing I care about less than One Direction is the solar fking eclipse. If there was a way of combining the two it would be ideal.
One Direction on 10:49 - Mar 20 with 1422 viewsTacticalR

The biggest tragedy since Tom Ince said he wouldn't play for the England U21s.

Air hostess clique

One Direction on 10:59 - Mar 20 with 1399 viewsDiscodroids

one dimension.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

One Direction on 11:47 - Mar 20 with 1351 viewstimcocking

I took my daughter to see them in Bangkok last week! Goes without saying, her choice not mine.

I must say, they were less hideous than i expected, in fact they seemed like quite nice fellas.
One Direction on 12:10 - Mar 20 with 1288 viewsDorse

One Direction on 11:47 - Mar 20 by timcocking

I took my daughter to see them in Bangkok last week! Goes without saying, her choice not mine.

I must say, they were less hideous than i expected, in fact they seemed like quite nice fellas.

In Bangkok? You sure they were fellas? Could've been BoyLadies. Actually, I didn't think that through very well. Let me get back to you.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

One Direction on 12:33 - Mar 20 with 1265 viewsthame_hoops

One Direction on 11:47 - Mar 20 by timcocking

thats a hell of a way to go see them , you must be big fans
One Direction on 12:35 - Mar 20 with 1257 viewsSydneyRs

My 12 year old daughter loves them, and I look forward to reminding her of this when she is older.

That said, I have seen boy bands with far bigger tossers in them.
One Direction on 12:56 - Mar 20 with 1230 viewsderbyhoop

When their 2022 equivalent are in concert our new 40K stadium will be full. For once.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

One Direction on 13:07 - Mar 20 with 1217 viewssimmo

They can't wait to play at Old Oak Common.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

One Direction on 14:08 - Mar 20 with 1146 viewsFredManRave

Probably the best live video I've seen;

Happy Friday.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024