Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is SWP?! 02:55 - Mar 24 with 4370 viewsFredManRave

Started at Palace and then nowhere to be seen on Sunday. Last seen walking to training on Friday;

Whatever could have happened to him...
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 2:56]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where is SWP?! on 23:37 - Mar 27 with 931 viewsbarabajagal

Where is SWP?! on 10:29 - Mar 24 by Juzzie

For anyone body language is very telling and gives a lot away that people themselves don't even realise.

How many times have you seen on post-match interviews with players/managers they are furiously tugging their ear, scratching their nose/face/head when asked questions about anything remotely controversial? They, of course, don't want to say how it is but instead give a more 'diplomatic' response. Scratching of the nose/face/head is a way of releasing the angst. These are all involuntry actions which is basiclally saying they are telling an 'untruth'.
Same on TV chat shows, when someone is wiggling their foot it means they're desperately trying to control their emotions.

Look at the video above, he does those 10 seconds in after saying he's looking forward to training (no, he's not really) then again right at the end when he says he's sure the fans "will be 100% behind us". (A little sly dig at the fans me thinks).

[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 10:34]

I think you may have a point. Good work.
Where is SWP?! on 12:45 - Mar 28 with 878 viewsShotKneesHoop

Where is SWP?! on 14:43 - Mar 27 by FredManRave

Seriously, is nobody else bothered. He's not been seen or heard of now since his excellent KICCA update on the 21st.

Hopefully just a coincidence the ShotKneesHoop has been seen on here since then either...

I just want SWP to phoook orf into the sunset.

He didn't even make the bench last Sunday ,when I was primed on the West Paddock to let the little shit know what I thought of him, (just in case he wasn't sure!)

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Where is SWP?! on 14:00 - Mar 28 with 860 viewsTacticalR

Where is SWP?! on 12:45 - Mar 28 by ShotKneesHoop

I just want SWP to phoook orf into the sunset.

He didn't even make the bench last Sunday ,when I was primed on the West Paddock to let the little shit know what I thought of him, (just in case he wasn't sure!)

Perhaps the club got wind of your plot?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024