Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is SWP?! 02:55 - Mar 24 with 4372 viewsFredManRave

Started at Palace and then nowhere to be seen on Sunday. Last seen walking to training on Friday;

Whatever could have happened to him...
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 2:56]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where is SWP?! on 06:16 - Mar 24 with 2881 viewsCHUBBS

Delusions of grandeur just don't cover it.
I actually think he's mentally ill.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 6:19]
Where is SWP?! on 08:15 - Mar 24 with 2802 viewsDorse

He was trapped under the weight of his wallet and couldn't make it to the phone.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where is SWP?! on 08:36 - Mar 24 with 2779 viewsconnell10

last seen fighting a spider with a hat pin in his cellar!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Where is SWP?! on 08:58 - Mar 24 with 2739 viewsDiscodroids

casting for the new series of micheal bentines pottytime , only with gabby logan , clare balding or a homosexual of some nature from hollyoaks replacing micheal in the captains chair.

a vexation to the spirit most foul .
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 8:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Where is SWP?! on 09:07 - Mar 24 with 2718 viewsdodge_stoke_r

He will be gone to America in the summer to play Scotish first division standard. Joining the glimmering turd that is superstar Bradley Wright Phillips.
Where is SWP?! on 09:23 - Mar 24 with 2698 viewsDorse

Where is SWP?! on 09:07 - Mar 24 by dodge_stoke_r

He will be gone to America in the summer to play Scotish first division standard. Joining the glimmering turd that is superstar Bradley Wright Phillips.

'Lining up at wide receiver for the Scranton Spungoes is number 79 Phil Shaunright. After 4 seasons with the London Rangers, he will add valuable experiencitude to the Spungoes' offensive line. Bob?'
'You're right Dwight. He's a sackful of dynamite just waiting to explode here in the Preparation H League Division 1! After working with coach Barry Redchapp, he's bound to have some special plays that will get the Spungoes intensimified.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where is SWP?! on 09:39 - Mar 24 with 2680 viewsRs_Holy

STOP PRESS!.... SWP in shock move back to Mad City.... Yes you heard it here first Madchester City have re-signed SWP...

Where is SWP?! on 10:28 - Mar 24 with 2632 viewsTacticalR

Fallen down a crack somewhere. Will probably be found at the back of the sofa at the end of the season.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Where is SWP?! on 10:29 - Mar 24 with 2633 viewsJuzzie

For anyone body language is very telling and gives a lot away that people themselves don't even realise.

How many times have you seen on post-match interviews with players/managers they are furiously tugging their ear, scratching their nose/face/head when asked questions about anything remotely controversial? They, of course, don't want to say how it is but instead give a more 'diplomatic' response. Scratching of the nose/face/head is a way of releasing the angst. These are all involuntry actions which is basiclally saying they are telling an 'untruth'.
Same on TV chat shows, when someone is wiggling their foot it means they're desperately trying to control their emotions.

Look at the video above, he does those 10 seconds in after saying he's looking forward to training (no, he's not really) then again right at the end when he says he's sure the fans "will be 100% behind us". (A little sly dig at the fans me thinks).

[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 10:34]
Where is SWP?! on 14:01 - Mar 24 with 2523 viewsthemodfather

swp is LAUGHING all the way to the bank, forget his fool dad, swp has earnt £12.4m in 4 yrs at qpr for very very little
we should sue under the trades description act!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 14:01]
Where is SWP?! on 14:38 - Mar 24 with 2474 viewsJAPRANGERS

Where is SWP?! on 10:28 - Mar 24 by TacticalR

Fallen down a crack somewhere. Will probably be found at the back of the sofa at the end of the season.

Fallen down his own crack most likely.
Where is SWP?! on 14:46 - Mar 24 with 2461 viewsJuzzie

Where is SWP?! on 14:01 - Mar 24 by themodfather

swp is LAUGHING all the way to the bank, forget his fool dad, swp has earnt £12.4m in 4 yrs at qpr for very very little
we should sue under the trades description act!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 14:01]

He's been paid £12.4m, he hasn't earn't anything other than that goal.
Where is SWP?! on 14:55 - Mar 24 with 2449 viewstraininvain

More importantly, who gives a flying fcuk so long as he's nowhere near the first team!
Where is SWP?! on 08:29 - Mar 25 with 2312 viewsDWQPR

Madonna didnt let him out to play for the Everton game.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Where is SWP?! on 08:41 - Mar 25 with 2298 viewsTheBlob

He-a sleeps widda tadpoles.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Where is SWP?! on 09:04 - Mar 25 with 2282 viewsElHoop

Don't think that he's been seen since the eclipse. I hear that he went looking for the sun.
Where is SWP?! on 09:22 - Mar 25 with 2266 viewsCHUBBS

Where is SWP?! on 14:38 - Mar 24 by JAPRANGERS

Fallen down his own crack most likely.

Plays like he's on the crack
Where is SWP?! on 11:14 - Mar 25 with 2209 viewsderbyhoop

I suggest he should read the front cover of AKUTRS issue 301

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Where is SWP?! on 13:58 - Mar 25 with 2157 viewsfrancisbowles

Where is SWP?! on 11:14 - Mar 25 by derbyhoop

I suggest he should read the front cover of AKUTRS issue 301

Haven't seen it. Can you enlighten us, please?
Where is SWP?! on 14:29 - Mar 25 with 2135 viewsderbyhoop

SWP is a target even more than his twitter feed.

And don't be a cheapskate. Buy a copy off Dave Thomas
He needs the sales to keep it going.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Where is SWP?! on 14:50 - Mar 25 with 2115 viewsTacticalR

Where is SWP?! on 10:29 - Mar 24 by Juzzie

For anyone body language is very telling and gives a lot away that people themselves don't even realise.

How many times have you seen on post-match interviews with players/managers they are furiously tugging their ear, scratching their nose/face/head when asked questions about anything remotely controversial? They, of course, don't want to say how it is but instead give a more 'diplomatic' response. Scratching of the nose/face/head is a way of releasing the angst. These are all involuntry actions which is basiclally saying they are telling an 'untruth'.
Same on TV chat shows, when someone is wiggling their foot it means they're desperately trying to control their emotions.

Look at the video above, he does those 10 seconds in after saying he's looking forward to training (no, he's not really) then again right at the end when he says he's sure the fans "will be 100% behind us". (A little sly dig at the fans me thinks).

[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 10:34]

It's been obvious for ages that we needed to bring in a Freudian consultant on the media team. If we can see it why can't Fernandes?
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 14:50]

Air hostess clique

Where is SWP?! on 14:43 - Mar 27 with 1973 viewsFredManRave

Seriously, is nobody else bothered. He's not been seen or heard of now since his excellent KICCA update on the 21st.

Hopefully just a coincidence the ShotKneesHoop has been seen on here since then either...

I've got the Power.

Where is SWP?! on 15:37 - Mar 27 with 1948 viewsPinnerPaul

Where is SWP?! on 14:43 - Mar 27 by FredManRave

Seriously, is nobody else bothered. He's not been seen or heard of now since his excellent KICCA update on the 21st.

Hopefully just a coincidence the ShotKneesHoop has been seen on here since then either...

He played in the magnificent 6-1 victory over Swindon reserves/trialists/rejects/youngsters as right back again!
Where is SWP?! on 15:54 - Mar 27 with 1931 viewsFredManRave

Where is SWP?! on 15:37 - Mar 27 by PinnerPaul

He played in the magnificent 6-1 victory over Swindon reserves/trialists/rejects/youngsters as right back again!

I assume he was at fault for the goal we conceeded?!

I've got the Power.

Where is SWP?! on 16:17 - Mar 27 with 1908 viewsPinnerPaul

Where is SWP?! on 15:54 - Mar 27 by FredManRave

I assume he was at fault for the goal we conceeded?!

There's talk of an "overlap" in the match report - can you imagine that - little SWP actually executing an "overlap"

No one got on the end of the subsequent cross it says - there's a shock!

Adel's goal was fantastic it said but was 5-1 at the time and in added time, so I don't suppose he was exactly being pressured at the time!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024