Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NZ in World Cup Final!!! 10:15 - Mar 24 with 10557 viewsKiwi76

A 6 to win with one ball to spare in just about the best game you'll ever see.
First time ever after 6 semi finals.
NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 12:04 - Mar 30 with 3257 viewsHooparoo

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 23:26 - Mar 29 by SydneyRs

They have always been the same. Ugly winners and ugly losers. No class whatsoever.

We play to win. We are fierce and we are strong. We are only 22 million people but we are world champions in many sports. We are the men that you want next to you when war takes place for we are warriors and we are indomitable.

We are Australians.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 3234 viewsCiderwithRsie

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 12:04 - Mar 30 by Hooparoo

We play to win. We are fierce and we are strong. We are only 22 million people but we are world champions in many sports. We are the men that you want next to you when war takes place for we are warriors and we are indomitable.

We are Australians.

And so charmingly modest, too.
NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 21:38 - Mar 30 with 3207 viewsCamberleyR

We are Australians.

World champions in sports, that in true global terms no one gives a fúck about.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2015 21:41]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 22:49 - Mar 30 with 3190 viewsSydneyRs

We are Australians.

Fierce and strong? Swearing, insulting and pulling faces at someone who can't give you a deserved slap for it. Yeah, well tough.
NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 14:38 - Mar 31 with 3142 viewsTGRRRSSS

INcredible NZ got to the final, always felt as it was in Aus and NZ hadnt played a game there till the final this could be a problem.

For all the fuss regarding McCullum and he did have a couple of good innings, I felt overall the fuss made of him was slightly overhyped.
He did do well in the Semi Final though it's true.
NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 19:33 - Mar 31 with 3125 viewsFredManRave

We are Australians.

Bloody Hell, mate, you had Steve Black round for a Barbie?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 02:38 - Apr 1 with 3100 viewsRecoilboss

We are Australians.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11080892_1016442
NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 04:22 - Apr 1 with 3086 viewsKiwi76

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 14:38 - Mar 31 by TGRRRSSS

INcredible NZ got to the final, always felt as it was in Aus and NZ hadnt played a game there till the final this could be a problem.

For all the fuss regarding McCullum and he did have a couple of good innings, I felt overall the fuss made of him was slightly overhyped.
He did do well in the Semi Final though it's true.

McCullum set the tone TGRRRSSS - whether it was ridiculously quick runs at top of innings or flying into the advertising hoardings to save a run. Really attacking fields to give bowlers every chance to take wickets. He does fail bit too often for my liking but his start vs SA in semi finals was key in giving us belief - seeing Steyn destroyed was unbelievable.
Still really gutted that we failed so badly in final - looked like we were almost happy enough just to be there and that was never going to topple Aussie. They played bloody well but 5 guys out for 0 is a shocker...
Interesting to see some of their press also pointing out lack of class in victory and Haddin is just a total pri*k.
Login to get fewer ads

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 05:04 - Apr 1 with 3082 viewsPommyhoop

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 02:38 - Apr 1 by Recoilboss

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11080892_1016442

No class.

It is no accident that most of the best sledges in history are quickfire replies to nasty sledges or pure insults by Aussies.

Some examples..

Daryll Cullinan (South Africa) and Shane Warne(Australia)

As Cullinan was heading out to the wicket, Warne told him he had been waiting 2 years for another chance to humiliate him.

Cullinan replied.”Looks like you spent it eating,”

Ian Healy (Australia) and Mike Atherton (England)

Mike Atherton stood his ground after apparently edging and being caught behind by Aussie wicket keeper Ian Healy. When Atherton was given ‘not out’ Healy said, ‘You’re a f***ing cheat’.
Atherton quietly responded, ‘When in Rome, dear boy…

Ian Botham ( Eng) to Rodney Marsh ( Aus)

As Ian Botham prepared to bat, Aussie wicket keeper Rodney Marsh decided to put him off and was metaphorically smashed out of the ground.

Marsh: “So how’s your wife and my kids?”

Botham: “The wife’s fine — the kids are retarded.

Glenn McGrath (Aus) and Ramnaresh Sarwan (West Indies)

McGrath to Ramnaresh Sarwan: “So what does Brian Lara’s di*k taste like?”
Sarwan: “I don’t know. Ask your wife.

McGrath (lost his cool): “If you ever F**king mention my wife again, I’ll F**king rip your F**ing throat out.”

Glen McGrath (Australia) and Eddo Brandes (Zimbabwe)

Aussie paceman Glenn McGrath was bowling to Zimbabwe number 11 Eddo Brandes — who was just missing each ball. McGrath, frustrated, went to him and inquired: “Why are you so fat?”Quick as a flash, Brandes replied, “Because every time I f'ck your wife, she gives me a biscuit.”

5) Mark Waugh (Australia) and Adam Parore (New Zealand)

Mark Waugh standing at second slip, Adam Parore played & missed the first ball. Mark — “Ohh, I remember you from a couple years ago in Australia. You were shit then, you’re f'cking useless now”. Parore- (Turning around) “Yeah, that’s me & when I was there you were going out with that old, ugly slut & now I hear you've married her. You dumb c'nt ”.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 5:16]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 11:30 - Apr 1 with 3045 viewsTGRRRSSS

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 04:22 - Apr 1 by Kiwi76

McCullum set the tone TGRRRSSS - whether it was ridiculously quick runs at top of innings or flying into the advertising hoardings to save a run. Really attacking fields to give bowlers every chance to take wickets. He does fail bit too often for my liking but his start vs SA in semi finals was key in giving us belief - seeing Steyn destroyed was unbelievable.
Still really gutted that we failed so badly in final - looked like we were almost happy enough just to be there and that was never going to topple Aussie. They played bloody well but 5 guys out for 0 is a shocker...
Interesting to see some of their press also pointing out lack of class in victory and Haddin is just a total pri*k.

Yeah I guess so, maybe a little harsh on McCullum, but I think you call it right by saying he does fail a bit too often.

Eddo Brandes come back the best ever, apparently the aussies were all creasing up other that one.
NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 11:44 - Apr 1 with 3042 viewsSydneyRs

NZ in World Cup Final!!! on 11:30 - Apr 1 by TGRRRSSS

Yeah I guess so, maybe a little harsh on McCullum, but I think you call it right by saying he does fail a bit too often.

Eddo Brandes come back the best ever, apparently the aussies were all creasing up other that one.

Someone else responded to a Mark Waugh one with "at least I'm the best player in my family"
[Post edited 1 Apr 2015 11:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024