Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting. 10:52 - Mar 26 with 5883 viewsChicken

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3011776/Are-Manchester-United-
Interesting. on 10:59 - Mar 26 with 5856 viewsGloucs_R

Fulham are a bigger club than is....get ready for

Poll: Are we staying up?

Interesting. on 11:48 - Mar 26 with 5764 viewsChicken

FFP! Oh dear, bang those that stadium!
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 11:49]
Interesting. on 12:10 - Mar 26 with 5716 viewsderbyhoop

By the criteria chosen we should be a lower Championship club. Seems about right.

IF (and I mean if) we have ambitions to be better we have to increase crowds and income - both if which are dependant on a new stadium.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Interesting. on 12:13 - Mar 26 with 5702 viewsRangersw12

Chicken - I presume Fulham will now have some sort of plaque put on the Cottage to celebrate this achievement ?
Interesting. on 12:15 - Mar 26 with 5699 viewsMytch_QPR

Clive will be pleased that we're officially bigger than the mighty Coventry.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Interesting. on 12:37 - Mar 26 with 5664 viewsChicken

A trophy would be better, Rangersw12.
Interesting. on 12:49 - Mar 26 with 5633 viewsRangersw12

Interesting. on 12:37 - Mar 26 by Chicken

A trophy would be better, Rangersw12.

A trophy would be pushing it ,maybe a plaque unveiling with an open top bus ride ?

You could include it with the presentation of the West London wooden spoon you will get after Brentford turn you over next week ?
Interesting. on 13:14 - Mar 26 with 5575 viewsKonk

I want that table printed off in massive font and plastered on the roof of the Riverside Stand, so people flying in and out of Heathrow see the truth: we are the joint 27th biggest club in the land; we are mammoth. I’d also dump the shirt sponsors and have it reproduced on the front of whatever sh it shirt Adidas knock-out for us next season.

I expect Brentford to do the double over us on Good Friday, but as the Table of truth shows; we’re undeniably the biggest mid-sized club in West London. Our trophy cabinet may be empty, our team may be rank, but we are officially the joint 27th biggest club in the country (and I bet they forgot to include our Intertoto win when they were working it all out). I want a gala dinner at the very least.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting. on 13:16 - Mar 26 with 5569 viewsChicken

Fair play, Rangersw12. We have not hosted them at the Cottage for some years, so we shall see. They are enjoying their moment in the sun, which I cannot see lasting. Wheels have come off their promotion bid, though, ever since they effectively sacked the manager and kept him on. Makes our decisions over the last couple of years appear almost professional.
Interesting. on 13:19 - Mar 26 with 5545 viewsaston_hoop

Interesting. on 13:14 - Mar 26 by Konk

I want that table printed off in massive font and plastered on the roof of the Riverside Stand, so people flying in and out of Heathrow see the truth: we are the joint 27th biggest club in the land; we are mammoth. I’d also dump the shirt sponsors and have it reproduced on the front of whatever sh it shirt Adidas knock-out for us next season.

I expect Brentford to do the double over us on Good Friday, but as the Table of truth shows; we’re undeniably the biggest mid-sized club in West London. Our trophy cabinet may be empty, our team may be rank, but we are officially the joint 27th biggest club in the country (and I bet they forgot to include our Intertoto win when they were working it all out). I want a gala dinner at the very least.

To be fair to us, if they'd have included our own last major European trophy, the Copa Ibiza, it would perhaps have been a bit closer.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Interesting. on 13:27 - Mar 26 with 5516 viewsRangersw12

Interesting. on 13:16 - Mar 26 by Chicken

Fair play, Rangersw12. We have not hosted them at the Cottage for some years, so we shall see. They are enjoying their moment in the sun, which I cannot see lasting. Wheels have come off their promotion bid, though, ever since they effectively sacked the manager and kept him on. Makes our decisions over the last couple of years appear almost professional.

I don't know they seem to be a well run club with a good group of players and with their new ground on the horizon they seem to be a club on the up

I see they have sold 6k tickets for your game
Interesting. on 13:32 - Mar 26 with 5504 viewsDevonWhite

Interesting. on 13:14 - Mar 26 by Konk

A Fulham supporting mate told me that one season you had, under the honours section in the programme:

Auto Windscreens Southern Area semi-finalists

This could be filed alongside that.
Interesting. on 13:35 - Mar 26 with 5491 viewsKonk

Interesting. on 13:27 - Mar 26 by Rangersw12

I don't know they seem to be a well run club with a good group of players and with their new ground on the horizon they seem to be a club on the up

I see they have sold 6k tickets for your game

6,000's not bad, but we took 16,000 to our last cup final.

Interesting. on 13:37 - Mar 26 with 5478 viewsKonk

Interesting. on 13:32 - Mar 26 by DevonWhite

A Fulham supporting mate told me that one season you had, under the honours section in the programme:

Auto Windscreens Southern Area semi-finalists

This could be filed alongside that.

We did, yeah. We also had a 25th anniversary dinner to commemorate us losing the '75 cup final. I bet they don't celebrate that sort of thing at Real Madrid.

Interesting. on 15:22 - Mar 26 with 5347 viewsChicken

It IS their cup final, Rangersw12. Bless.
Interesting. on 15:24 - Mar 26 with 5341 viewsChicken

I think he may be right, if memory serves. And yes, that was a wee bit embarrassing! Referring to the AutoWindscreens, of course!
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 15:27]
Interesting. on 18:01 - Mar 26 with 5247 viewsizlingtonhoop

In the terms it is framed, as a number of posters - including me - have said before, Palace are exactly the same as us.

It actually looks pretty fair to me, although Bolton cause me to raise an eyebrow - but I guess they had their moments, more than we ever had, especially with trophies...
Interesting. on 11:24 - Mar 27 with 5030 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Interesting. on 11:27 - Mar 27 with 5025 viewsRangersw12

Interesting. on 11:24 - Mar 27 by JonDoeman

I think Fulham are the new "bitters"
Interesting. on 11:39 - Mar 27 with 5002 viewsNathanNI

If this was taken 15 years ago, the results would have been very different, and in 15 years time they'll be different again.

All this 'biggest club' bollox is a nause,

I don't bother about other teams and their size. We've enough to worry about.

Seems fair enough though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024