Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
German plane crashed deliberately 11:50 - Mar 26 with 9853 viewsQPR1882

Pointing towards deliberate crash by the co pilot, This tragedy is getting worse and worse.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2015 12:36]
German plane crashed deliberately on 13:00 - Mar 27 with 2405 viewsTheChef

German plane crashed deliberately on 11:54 - Mar 27 by pomanjou

I prefer to wait for the professional investigators to come up with their report before accusing someone of killing 150 people in cold blood.

Why are we rushing to potentially put a 20 year old trolleydolly in the cockpit or maybe even a sleeper muslim bomber in disguise? Or will only middle class gay qualified airline stewards be allowed in the cockpit?

Yes, as usual the mainstream media deciding in advance what happened, before we've even heard any analysis of the flight data from the investigators.

I really hate the mainstream media. Bunch of cnts.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

German plane crashed deliberately on 13:11 - Mar 27 with 2387 viewsJamie

German plane crashed deliberately on 13:00 - Mar 27 by TheChef

Yes, as usual the mainstream media deciding in advance what happened, before we've even heard any analysis of the flight data from the investigators.

I really hate the mainstream media. Bunch of cnts.

We've heard from the man in ultimate charge of the investigation who says the co-pilot did it deliberately.

Not sure how that equates to the mainstream media deciding what has happened.
German plane crashed deliberately on 14:59 - Mar 27 with 2285 viewsBrightonhoop

Seems the French prosecutor and team came to that conclusion having listened to the audio. His hand may have been forced by the New York Times publishing on a leak of that info. NYT would have had to be prety certain to make such a claim in print, but personally found it more shocking being confirmed by the Prosecutor.

RIP to all.
German plane crashed deliberately on 15:19 - Mar 27 with 2262 viewskensalriser

Lufthansa may be in trouble here if it does turn out that the pilot had a known history of psychiatric disorder and they were negligent in allowing him to continue flying.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

German plane crashed deliberately on 11:45 - Mar 28 with 2151 viewsPommyhoop

This weak c'nt will be roasting with Hitler and Stalin along with that horrible c'nt who gassed his 3 boys in his car after making them phone their Mum and say it was her fault they were going..
Horrible . horrible c'nts.....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

German plane crashed deliberately on 11:51 - Mar 28 with 2147 viewskensalriser

German plane crashed deliberately on 11:45 - Mar 28 by Pommyhoop

This weak c'nt will be roasting with Hitler and Stalin along with that horrible c'nt who gassed his 3 boys in his car after making them phone their Mum and say it was her fault they were going..
Horrible . horrible c'nts.....

Does venting a load of hate-filled bile at someone who was clearly suffering severe mental disorder really help?

German plane crashed deliberately on 11:58 - Mar 28 with 2135 viewsPommyhoop

German plane crashed deliberately on 11:51 - Mar 28 by kensalriser

Does venting a load of hate-filled bile at someone who was clearly suffering severe mental disorder really help?

Just stating my feelings. I hope he rots in hell for what he has done.
And if he had survived the crash I'd have him blinded and deaf'd.. Horrible c'nt ..

German plane crashed deliberately on 12:01 - Mar 28 with 2132 viewskensalriser

You sound pretty deranged yourself, tell the truth.

Login to get fewer ads

German plane crashed deliberately on 12:13 - Mar 28 with 2125 viewsPommyhoop

German plane crashed deliberately on 12:01 - Mar 28 by kensalriser

You sound pretty deranged yourself, tell the truth.

Fair enough.I've just got this thing about people who are suicidal but are not satisfied with checking out themselves they have to take innocents on their journey. Whether they are jihadi suicide bombers , disgruntled dads who take their kids lives alongside theirs to piss off their exes or depressed co pilots.. The minute they decide to murder innocents they lose my sympathy and respect ..

German plane crashed deliberately on 14:04 - Mar 28 with 2095 viewsTacticalR

We need to get tough on those who have committed suicide.

Air hostess clique

German plane crashed deliberately on 14:19 - Mar 28 with 2075 viewsPommyhoop

German plane crashed deliberately on 14:04 - Mar 28 by TacticalR

Nah we need to ignore those poor souls. Its the headline grabbers who enforce 'suicide' on other poor souls who really deserve our sympathy and respect.

German plane crashed deliberately on 15:02 - Mar 28 with 2048 viewsHollowayRanger

like they say his wasn't suicide this was murder

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

German plane crashed deliberately on 16:42 - Mar 28 with 2009 viewspomanjou

German plane crashed deliberately on 14:04 - Mar 28 by TacticalR

hehehe...............

Love the droll irony of many of your posts Tactical.

Sorry, this is a serious thread and its no laughing matter.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

German plane crashed deliberately on 18:21 - Mar 28 with 1965 viewsSpiritofGregory

German plane crashed deliberately on 12:13 - Mar 28 by Pommyhoop

Fair enough.I've just got this thing about people who are suicidal but are not satisfied with checking out themselves they have to take innocents on their journey. Whether they are jihadi suicide bombers , disgruntled dads who take their kids lives alongside theirs to piss off their exes or depressed co pilots.. The minute they decide to murder innocents they lose my sympathy and respect ..

Pommy you are right.

We are now expected to show sympathy for someone who suffered from mental health issues even though his actions led to the deaths of over a hundred people.
German plane crashed deliberately on 18:41 - Mar 28 with 1948 viewsMetallica_Hoop

People with mental health issues who commit suicide I do feel sorry for.

People who murder 150 innocents as part of it I have no sympathy for.

He turned that plane into a gigantic suicide bomb.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

German plane crashed deliberately on 23:05 - Mar 28 with 1885 viewsTearsOfaClown

If they install a toilet in the cockpit then the pilot would not need the cabin.

In the 60's our mum used to have one of those large sweet jars for us to pee in when on the coach to Hawkhurst.
German plane crashed deliberately on 00:13 - Mar 29 with 1862 viewsHantsR

I've just got back from seeing the film 'Wild Tales'
A series of short stories from Argentina with subtitles. There was a collective gasp from the audience when the first wild tale was about an individual who took revenge on people who had damaged his life one way or the other by inviting them all unwittingly on to a plane he was piloting then locking the cabin door and deliberately crashing the plane. One wondered whether it was an appropriate time to show the film and even speculated whether the pilot of the doomed German plane had seen it? Otherwise the other wild tales of the film were riotously entertaining!
German plane crashed deliberately on 00:24 - Mar 29 with 1853 viewsTacticalR

Some unfortunate Germanwings adverts have also been removed from underground stations:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/32083112

Air hostess clique

German plane crashed deliberately on 04:21 - Mar 29 with 1813 viewsQPR1882

German plane crashed deliberately on 00:13 - Mar 29 by HantsR

I've just got back from seeing the film 'Wild Tales'
A series of short stories from Argentina with subtitles. There was a collective gasp from the audience when the first wild tale was about an individual who took revenge on people who had damaged his life one way or the other by inviting them all unwittingly on to a plane he was piloting then locking the cabin door and deliberately crashing the plane. One wondered whether it was an appropriate time to show the film and even speculated whether the pilot of the doomed German plane had seen it? Otherwise the other wild tales of the film were riotously entertaining!

Was a story in one of yesterdays papers about the Argentina plane crash film. The director was asked to pull the film from release in the UK today because of the the tragedy but he refused to. The film was released in Germany and Spain last year

German plane crashed deliberately on 12:56 - Mar 29 with 1747 viewsRangersAreBack

German plane crashed deliberately on 10:25 - Mar 27 by pomanjou

Its by no means yet certain that the co pilot did the dirty. He could have been incapacitated (temporary seizure), the auto pilot could have switched itself off (technical failure), their could have been a freeze up in the cabling (flying high in very lowish -50 temps). All these thing have happened before.

There was no fire on impact, why? Underfuelled?

Lets wait until both black boxes (red) are fully analysed.

Too much speculation which may or may not prove true.

The answer to rentry to the cockpit is surely fingertip touch pad technology.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2015 10:27]

What would stop a terrorist cutting off a finger in order to gain access to the cockpit?
German plane crashed deliberately on 13:10 - Mar 29 with 1734 viewsAndyB

German plane crashed deliberately on 12:56 - Mar 29 by RangersAreBack

What would stop a terrorist cutting off a finger in order to gain access to the cockpit?

The pilot/pilots have the decision whether the rogue finger gains access.
They can deny the entry if they don't like what they see on the camera.
Which is what this pilot did.

Edit: sorry - just realised what your post was in response to.
I think - longer term, the debate about terorrist risk v mad pilot will be had. The former is a far, far greater risk.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2015 13:12]
German plane crashed deliberately on 13:16 - Mar 29 with 1726 viewsRangersAreBack

Different case I know but Clarke Carlisle's suicide attempt could quite have easily resulted in scores of deaths. Thankfully no one else was killed or seriously hurt but Clarke wouldn't have known that when he stepped in front of the lorry. He could easily have chosen a method of suicide that didn't endanger others (pills, poison, hanging, jump off a cliff, etc)

Where do we draw the line with depression? Is intent to commit suicide with complete disregard for other lives enough to warrant prosecution or do other people have to die first before society considers it a criminal act?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024