Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Warburton 15:33 - Mar 26 with 7925 viewsHayesender

"Flattered" to be linked with the QPR job.

Interesting that he didn't dismiss it out of hand

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mark Warburton on 07:48 - Mar 28 with 822 viewsJonDoeman

I thought Clement was coming ? More Fernandes' style, the bloke from Real Madrid than the bloke from Brentford. But if we want to get promoted, we should get Fat Sam!!

It Is What It Is !!

Mark Warburton on 08:28 - Mar 28 with 801 viewsLoft1979

Mark Warburton on 02:28 - Mar 28 by PunteR

The standard magic formula is throw money at it. Look at Chelsea and Man city.
TF hasnt really thrown big money at us.
If your going to spend say 8 mill on a player why not spend 20 mill,30 million?
Get a better player. Its an investment.
If you dont want to spend big money on players,dont get a manager that wants to spend big money on players, invest in youth,get a coach that coaches youth.
I know nothing about Warburton and i suspect neither does TF,so why bring him in.?
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 2:45]

'TF hasnt really thrown big money at us.'
FFP
Mark Warburton on 08:35 - Mar 28 with 791 viewspaulparker

Mark Warburton on 07:48 - Mar 28 by JonDoeman

I thought Clement was coming ? More Fernandes' style, the bloke from Real Madrid than the bloke from Brentford. But if we want to get promoted, we should get Fat Sam!!

Fat Sam !!!! Hell no , have we not learnt any lessons ???
That would be it for me if that fat crook & Kevin Nolan turned up
TF and a few on here may want to yo-yo between championship & premiership every couple of seasons but for me we have the chance to go a different direction , most of the squad is going in the summer and now is the time for a whole new ethos ,
If it means we stay mid table pushing for a play off spot with good young talent playing good football for the next few years then I would take that over seeing fat Sam launching it to Kevin Nolan & chums

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mark Warburton on 08:48 - Mar 28 with 781 viewsrsonist

I can certainly understand the frustration towards TF but I struggle to understand why it's infecting the perspective on Warburton's prospects.

If we had a new chairman come in who hired Les as DoF and Warburton in the summer we'd likely be feeling very positive about the steps the club was taking. Besides the lack of movement on the new training ground and some reservations about Les' experience in regards to the size of his job those are precisely the moves I'd have made myself if I were the one holding the purse strings.
Mark Warburton on 09:36 - Mar 28 with 751 viewsbaz_qpr

Mark Warburton on 18:38 - Mar 27 by Herzog

Is the same Les Reed who was such a disaster as manager of Charlton?

Yes it is and it goes to show that sometimes is not necessary the manager or management abilities that build clubs
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 9:40]
Mark Warburton on 09:43 - Mar 28 with 730 viewsClive_Anderson

I wonder how much of the success of a football club is actually down the structure and setup and not just a run of good fortune or happening to get the right manager at the right time.

A few years ago Portsmouth were winning cups and beating AC Milan whilst Southampton and Bournemouth were basket cases. It could change around just as easily again.

The only clubs that continually do well are the ones with loads of money to splash around every year. Everyone else just goes bobs around seemingly at random.
Mark Warburton on 10:46 - Mar 28 with 710 viewsPunteR

Mark Warburton on 08:28 - Mar 28 by Loft1979

'TF hasnt really thrown big money at us.'
FFP

He's wasted millions yes. But for what?.
We've acted like a poor mans Man city.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024