Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought for the day... 09:05 - Mar 27 with 1401 viewsloftus77

...as I journeyed through Wembley this morning.

The last 3 Championship play-off winners (2011, 2012, 2013) all survived with fair ease.

That's that run well and truly buggrd then.

Thought for the day... on 09:14 - Mar 27 with 1375 viewsLblock

Queens Park Rangers FC... record setters, trend buckers and the club you need to play if you're on a bad run.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Thought for the day... on 09:16 - Mar 27 with 1372 viewsLowerloftLad

Qpr have to go down as one of the worst premier league sides with the records we have broken
[Post edited 27 Mar 2015 9:17]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Thought for the day... on 09:34 - Mar 27 with 1344 viewsPinnerPaul

Thought for the day... on 09:16 - Mar 27 by LowerloftLad

Qpr have to go down as one of the worst premier league sides with the records we have broken
[Post edited 27 Mar 2015 9:17]

Think that honour belongs to Derby.

I'm looking forward to going back to Wembley in little over a year myself - you heard it here first!
Thought for the day... on 09:51 - Mar 27 with 1326 viewsstowmarketrange

Thought for the day... on 09:34 - Mar 27 by PinnerPaul

Think that honour belongs to Derby.

I'm looking forward to going back to Wembley in little over a year myself - you heard it here first!

Considering the amount of money we've wasted on has beens and never will be's,I think we were easily the worst ever premier league team 2 seasons ago.This year we seem to have been slightly better despite the records suggesting otherwise.
Thought for the day... on 16:10 - Mar 27 with 1194 viewsQPR1882

The last team to go down after winning the playoffs at least played good football, at least they gave it a go and never rolled over and died like we did. They had a pretty good manager as well.
Thought for the day... on 18:19 - Mar 27 with 1130 viewsMatch82

Thought for the day... on 09:51 - Mar 27 by stowmarketrange

Considering the amount of money we've wasted on has beens and never will be's,I think we were easily the worst ever premier league team 2 seasons ago.This year we seem to have been slightly better despite the records suggesting otherwise.

We went down on 25 points last time. However bad we've been, I'd be surprised if we didn't pick up at least 4 points from the remaining games.
Thought for the day... on 21:06 - Mar 27 with 1044 viewsWestonsuperR

There aren't that many teams that have finished with less than 25pts, we could do it twice!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024