Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winston Bogarde: At Chelsea I was feeling hurt. It’s terrible not to play 15:18 - Mar 27 with 879 viewsTacticalR

Special pleading by Bogarde? Or a role model revered by SWP and Scott Sinclair?

Winston Bogarde: At Chelsea I was feeling hurt. It’s terrible not to play
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/27/winston-bogarde-chelsea-intervie

Air hostess clique

Winston Bogarde: At Chelsea I was feeling hurt. It’s terrible not to play on 15:28 - Mar 27 with 849 viewsKonk

Memories. I remember when unwanted players sitting out their contracts and training with the kids was a novelty - Bogarde was a trailblazer.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Winston Bogarde: At Chelsea I was feeling hurt. It’s terrible not to play on 15:57 - Mar 27 with 813 viewsJuzzie

I just can't feel sympathetic with someone who was paid £10m to do nothing. Not his fault I know but he's not exactly Yosser Hughes.
Winston Bogarde: At Chelsea I was feeling hurt. It’s terrible not to play on 16:22 - Mar 27 with 780 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I just don't get the psychology of it.

To be a professional footballer takes immense hard work, dedication, and sacrifice. If I had to go through as much to qualify for my job, and knowing there is always some fvcker behind me who can take my place I'd do my utmost to be in a position to protect it.

Unreal.
Winston Bogarde: At Chelsea I was feeling hurt. It’s terrible not to play on 17:49 - Mar 27 with 717 viewsTacticalR

It's a logical extension of the player who will go anywhere to play for money...the player who will go anywhere to not play for money.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024