Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! 19:37 - Mar 27 with 4444 viewsqprphil

Well I think we have to win this one, as we may lose touch with those in front of us completely. Where there is hope I will still believe , but games are now running out fast.
Trying to put my sensible hat on, I don't think we will survive, what do you all think will happen?.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 19:54 - Mar 27 with 3320 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im sorry QPR only win when I am there. I was at the West Brom home game (had me worried for a while )I was also at Wembley... I wont be back till the W Ham home game which we will obviously win, unfortunately too little too late

If only money and geography wasn't an obstacle we would be in the top 6. I don't know what goes wrong when Im not there
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:16 - Mar 27 with 3293 viewsHayesender

Give it up, we're gone

Poll: Shamima Beghum

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:29 - Mar 27 with 3270 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fair play.

I admire either your optimism or your dealer.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:41 - Mar 27 with 3247 viewsToast_R

Deader then Flares
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:44 - Mar 27 with 3243 viewsDWQPR

Only going for this place

http://thevine.co.uk/

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 21:09 - Mar 27 with 3215 viewsJuzzie

Relegation i can handle, all i want is for us not to be relegated at home to Chelsea.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 01:31 - Mar 28 with 3112 viewsconnell10

Who cares!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 07:42 - Mar 28 with 3041 viewsJonDoeman

Need to win the next two to give us a chance Phil. Possible, but unlikely.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 10:30 - Mar 28 with 2980 viewsqprphil

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 07:42 - Mar 28 by JonDoeman

Need to win the next two to give us a chance Phil. Possible, but unlikely.

Well I am a mainly an armchair supporter these days, I go to the odd game. I went every week from 1955- 1978, from the age of 6. My local club, and QPR, have a lot in common with each other. Plenty of money, so called league standard players, should walk the league, where are we 9th, and are struggling for a play off spot in Conf South, the team Ebbsfleet Utd.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 10:34 - Mar 28 with 2969 viewsHollowayRanger

we have had sooo many chances and blown the lot sunderland apart now we are down to our last few chances I don't expect anything else but another woeful performance from some players and a brave but futile effort from the rest

we just haven't been a TEAM this season

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 11:34 - Mar 28 with 2938 viewsDiscodroids

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:41 - Mar 27 by Toast_R

Deader then Flares

ive still got a pair of denim ones , which i sport on occasion .

been to West brom once as a kid , back in the early eighties for a defeat in an fa cup game...3-2 i think.

i think its a case of beating our last points total in this league, said so since the beginning of the season .

lets all get on it for the rest of the season and have a party.

we might not be back for a very long time.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 11:35]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 11:37 - Mar 28 with 2928 viewsDiscodroids

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 10:30 - Mar 28 by qprphil

Well I am a mainly an armchair supporter these days, I go to the odd game. I went every week from 1955- 1978, from the age of 6. My local club, and QPR, have a lot in common with each other. Plenty of money, so called league standard players, should walk the league, where are we 9th, and are struggling for a play off spot in Conf South, the team Ebbsfleet Utd.

respect to you phil!,

always appreciate the older r's among us..been their seen it done it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 19:58 - Mar 28 with 2813 viewsloftus77

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:16 - Mar 27 by Hayesender

Give it up, we're gone

This.

Its just tiresome now.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:01 - Mar 28 with 2807 viewsRangersAreBack

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 21:09 - Mar 27 by Juzzie

Relegation i can handle, all i want is for us not to be relegated at home to Chelsea.

Sadly I think this is a distinct possibility.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:11 - Mar 28 with 2796 viewsPommyhoop

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:01 - Mar 28 by RangersAreBack

Is it mathematically possible that the Scum can be declared champs on that day too??
If it is ,you just know it will happen..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:15 - Mar 28 with 2789 viewsRangersAreBack

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:11 - Mar 28 by Pommyhoop

Is it mathematically possible that the Scum can be declared champs on that day too??
If it is ,you just know it will happen..

Seeing the scum celebrate winning the title at Loftus Road would irk me more but with the number of games remaining it's highly unlikely.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 22:52 - Mar 28 with 2742 viewsdaveB

Anything less than 4 points from the next 2 games and we are down
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 23:27 - Mar 28 with 2713 viewsHollowayRanger

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:15 - Mar 28 by RangersAreBack

Seeing the scum celebrate winning the title at Loftus Road would irk me more but with the number of games remaining it's highly unlikely.

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:59 - Mar 29 with 2599 viewsYorkRanger

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 22:52 - Mar 28 by daveB

Anything less than 4 points from the next 2 games and we are down

Agreed. Win at West Brom and I may drag myself to Villa Park.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 10:22 - Mar 30 with 2508 viewsPinnerPaul

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 20:01 - Mar 28 by RangersAreBack

Maths!

We are 4 points from safety. Worse we can be after next 3 games including Chelsea is 13 - there's 5 games left after that!

Sunderland aren't going to win next 3 games in anycase!
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 11:39 - Mar 30 with 2448 viewsGetMeRangers

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 10:22 - Mar 30 by PinnerPaul

Maths!

We are 4 points from safety. Worse we can be after next 3 games including Chelsea is 13 - there's 5 games left after that!

Sunderland aren't going to win next 3 games in anycase!

#Facts
The worst we can be after "our next three games" is 10, as we are playing a game that is being brought forward

We cant be relegated by Chelsea, nor can they win the title at LR

We will lose at WBA. I am taking my three sons. It isnt possible for any other result. They know that but are so excited about going to watch their team play, visiting a new ground and generally over excited at the prospect. They clearly have not watched QPR for long enough
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 11:55 - Mar 30 with 2430 viewsCroydonCaptJack

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 11:34 - Mar 28 by Discodroids

ive still got a pair of denim ones , which i sport on occasion .

been to West brom once as a kid , back in the early eighties for a defeat in an fa cup game...3-2 i think.

i think its a case of beating our last points total in this league, said so since the beginning of the season .

lets all get on it for the rest of the season and have a party.

we might not be back for a very long time.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2015 11:35]

Yes, I was at that one Disco. It was either the year after we got to the final or the one after that.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 12:09 - Mar 30 with 2417 viewsPinnerPaul

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 11:39 - Mar 30 by GetMeRangers

#Facts
The worst we can be after "our next three games" is 10, as we are playing a game that is being brought forward

We cant be relegated by Chelsea, nor can they win the title at LR

We will lose at WBA. I am taking my three sons. It isnt possible for any other result. They know that but are so excited about going to watch their team play, visiting a new ground and generally over excited at the prospect. They clearly have not watched QPR for long enough

Apologies, yes you're correct if Sunderland are only playing twice, inc up to/inc Chelsea match then even more so we can't be relegated after the match v Chelsea - hope that helps - hashtag nit picking

As to when THEY can win the title - surprised a QPR fan has bothered to even check that - who cares?!!!!!!!!!
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 12:23 - Mar 30 with 2407 viewsGetMeRangers

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 12:09 - Mar 30 by PinnerPaul

Apologies, yes you're correct if Sunderland are only playing twice, inc up to/inc Chelsea match then even more so we can't be relegated after the match v Chelsea - hope that helps - hashtag nit picking

As to when THEY can win the title - surprised a QPR fan has bothered to even check that - who cares?!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha. the hash tag was nit picking. I bother to check to see if they can lose the title... A deep hope that might at least add a glimmer of cheerfulness to a pretty dire season...that and beating them at LR
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 14:24 - Mar 30 with 2303 viewsPinnerPaul

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 12:23 - Mar 30 by GetMeRangers

Ha ha. the hash tag was nit picking. I bother to check to see if they can lose the title... A deep hope that might at least add a glimmer of cheerfulness to a pretty dire season...that and beating them at LR

Amen to that last bit!

Not going to happen though is it?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024