Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! 19:37 - Mar 27 with 4443 viewsqprphil

Well I think we have to win this one, as we may lose touch with those in front of us completely. Where there is hope I will still believe , but games are now running out fast.
Trying to put my sensible hat on, I don't think we will survive, what do you all think will happen?.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 16:11 - Mar 30 with 1139 viewsadhoc_qpr

We'll definitely get something from these two games, if only to cruelly keep that slim hope alive for longer before crushing it!

I can see one win or at least one draw.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 09:29 - Mar 31 with 1048 viewsqprphil

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 11:37 - Mar 28 by Discodroids

respect to you phil!,

always appreciate the older r's among us..been their seen it done it.

Thanks for that, my earliest memories of players at that time were George Whitelaw, Ray Drinkwater, Brian Bedford, Arthur Longbottom to name but a few. I attended nearly all home games, and many away as well.
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 10:33 - Mar 31 with 1018 viewslave16

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 09:29 - Mar 31 by qprphil

Thanks for that, my earliest memories of players at that time were George Whitelaw, Ray Drinkwater, Brian Bedford, Arthur Longbottom to name but a few. I attended nearly all home games, and many away as well.

Its the hope that kills you... 6 points would give us hope from villa and wba but.... I suspect we may return with 1 or 2 at best... possibly the duck egg...
given the difference between 19 and 20th is probably a few million we may need to pick up a few points to finish above leciester... at least our 100 cap man will be playing...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 14:50 - Mar 31 with 973 viewsTGRRRSSS

I am still wavering about whether we'll go down or not but I'm 70:30 in terms of my belief we're relegated.
The big concern then is which league we are playing in (if any) and i don't mean PL or Champ... but Champ or other
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 10:33 - Apr 1 with 891 viewsPinnerPaul

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 14:50 - Mar 31 by TGRRRSSS

I am still wavering about whether we'll go down or not but I'm 70:30 in terms of my belief we're relegated.
The big concern then is which league we are playing in (if any) and i don't mean PL or Champ... but Champ or other

Think bookies, or at least Paddy Power, have it right sadly

1/10 to go down

4/1 to stay up
W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 08:22 - Apr 8 with 795 viewsJonDoeman

W.B.A. DO OR DIE.!!!!! on 07:42 - Mar 28 by JonDoeman

Need to win the next two to give us a chance Phil. Possible, but unlikely.

Did a lot better from those 2 aways than I thought when I posted that! What a boost it would be to get something out of Chelsea, surprise me again Rs!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024